It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on camera??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Check this out, I don't know if it's real or a hoax. It's from a sleep study and you can see a white image floating through the pictures. It's interesting, but I'm not so sure if it's real or not.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
IF it is real, it looks much more like a person returning from an OBE or AP.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this one either, my first thought was that is probably what the spirit looks like in the astral. Was it a ghost or astral traveller? It also made me think of the "tale of the body snatcher" what if that body's was having an oobe and empty, could that thing have taken the body over

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I got the impression that, if it's real, it could be astral projection or the like. The detail of the figure and the realistic pose just made me think of that. It would be interesting to see if the poster knew exactly what was being studied, or just found the pics on the web.

Edit : Great minds think alike, only some are slower than others

[edit on 3/22/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ivanglam , That was my impression as well! Wonder what was going on with the subject of the sleep study. Was he dreaming at that moment or what?....He was probably wired to some sensors, it would be interesting to see what they recorded during this 'visit' !

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You guys have experienced AP\OBE?
Is that what people look like?
I have never experienced these things but I've never heard Astral projections described as mists. The only description I've read more closely resembles orbs (not dust orbs).
I'd like to experience a OBE someday later in life, is that what it looks like?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
You guys have experienced AP\OBE?
Is that what people look like?
I have never experienced these things but I've never heard Astral projections described as mists. The only description I've read more closely resembles orbs (not dust orbs).
I'd like to experience a OBE someday later in life, is that what it looks like?

Whose to say that the patient wasn't really close to the physical plane.. From what I remember, there are levels in OBE's. The lower the vibration rate, the closer to the phyical, the more interaction is possible with the phyisical. IF this person was extremely close to the physical, we have a genuine example of either teleportation or being in 2 places at once (sorry i forgot what the term was for that)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am new to AP/OBE and I wanted to conduct an experiment. I have no doubt that it is real, but I want to get proof for non-believers. I have heard stories of people being able to bring things back from the astral and into the physical (namely a rose). If I created a video camera in the astral, commanded it to record me while I did astral stuff (well, I haven't really thought of what I would do, but it would be awesome!!!), and commanded the video disk and its contents to become physical, would it really work?

If people can be seen when entering or exiting their body, why wouldn't this work?

top topics

join