It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted? I hope not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I answered yes to 36 of those questions.
I always thought I was abducted at the age of nine. Of the few things that scare me, I am terrified of knives. I have seen lights outside my house. I have a strange, small, circular, unexplained scar an inch to the left of my navel. I sometimes wake up at night and feel like i had just fallen into my bed. On the morning I believe I was abducted six years ago, I woke up with my head where my feet should be. My family, especially me and my brother whom I share a room with, has a strange intrest in UFOs. I hear ringing in my ears sometimes, and get strange headaches, and so does my brother. I think I'm going to see a psychiatrist soon. This is too weird.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It is not true that you would definitely remember an abduction. I am a senior citizen, and I didn't realize that I had been abducted ALL MY LIFE until just before I retired! They clouded my mind, and kept that information from me until the time was right.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not all aliens are bad. One cured me last September of skin cancer.
If you are worried about your situation, you could go to a hypnotherapist, specializing in regressive hypnosis. You may remember abductions, if there are any.
Be careful. Choose a REPUTABLE hypnotherapist.
Good luck.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If ailens even exist, they would be demons of satan, not some other offworld intelligence. Are you a Christian? If not, you have a reason to worry, for you too may be "abducted" aka posessed.

I don't care if you flame me....go ahead...

JESUS CHRIST IS MY HERO! IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT, DEAL WITH IT! THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
No need to worry mate, most likely an insect bite. I would know best about insect bites, I usualy wake up finding a little red bumb on my fingers due to the fact that their are "Bed bugs" on meh bed. Just wash w/e you sleep on well and clean your room well and you will most likely never see bumbs/marks ever again. The other day I found a black widow right above my bed lol, leave the screen on your window on! lol.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thanks for all the help guys, I've calmed down a bit about the whole thing now, it just really freaked me out for a bit. I do reckon it's just a bug bite and if not well, let's just say ignorance is bliss (denying ignorance is easier said than done). And joesomebody, you certainly haven't shown any of the characteristics of someone who follows JC, in fact if I wasn't more secure with myself and relatively smart I would most likely be even more scared by your post given the situation I'm in.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
If ailens even exist, they would be demons of satan, not some other offworld intelligence.

Duh, what?! Where the hell did THAT come from!? and whats witht he aggression, "GO ahead and flame me, ITS A FREE COUNTRY!" That a frigin chill pill. Some one sedate this man

top topics

<< 1   >>

join