It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson calls for retirement of justices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Robertson urged his audience Monday to pray for God to remove three justices from the Supreme Court.

"We ask for miracles in regard to the Supreme Court," Robertson said on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "The 700 Club."

Robertson has launched a 21-day "prayer offensive" directed at the Supreme Court in the wake of its 6-3 June vote that decriminalized sodomy. Robertson said in a letter on the CBN Web site that the ruling "has opened the door to homosexual marriage, bigamy, legalized prostitution and even incest."

The same letter targets three justices in particular: "One justice is 83-years-old, another has cancer and another has a heart condition. Would it not be possible for God to put it in the minds of these three judges that the time has come to retire?"

Judging from the descriptions, Robertson was referring to Justice John Paul Stevens, who was born in 1920, and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who had colon cancer surgery in 1999. The identity of the third justice was unclear.

Maybe Pat should take heed to his own advice.

Feb. 18, 2003 - 72 year old Pat Robertson underwent prostate cancer surgery.

CBS News

One of Pat Robertson's Latest Frauds
OFFICIALS MUM ON ROBERTSON DIAMOND MINE OPERATION PROBE

Pat Robertson CBN Bio

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
he looks pretty constipated in that pic.

Did anyone watch the daily show with lewis black commenting on the wood panaling almost falling on justice O' connor?

"Maybe this is god's way of telling you to leave my sodomy laws alone!"

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I do not watch Pat Robertson. He is no more in touch with God than you or I.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Another corrupt animal from the republican party, screaming Jesus while engaging in evil. If this country is to survive, these people must be destroyed.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
umm, he's an independant. he's too fundie even for us republicans.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
pat robertson is going to hell. he thinks hes the ultimate authoriTAH on christianty. i HATE people like that. i hope he likes bar-b-que's casue where hes going its BBQ all the time baby! oh and watch lewis black. he funnier than hell. he's got some weird thing with his fingers though.

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

top topics

join