It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA bill makes it illegal to be informed of negative side effects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I heard George Noory mention this on C2C AM last night. He said "more about this later" but I went to sleep before he got to it.

What he said was that there was a bill going through congress that would make it illegal for patients to be informed of negative side effects of FDA approved drugs.

WTF???

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I didn't hear the program but I wouldn't be surprised. I suppose it will still be legal to tell people the dangers of alternative therapies and natural remedies.

Add another 'hypocrisy rung' to this nation's ladder to drug enforcement hypocrisy heaven.

I hope it's not true, but it truly wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I also heard George say this last night. And i fell asleep too

I'm not surprised. Why should the consumer know anything anymore?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Impossible. There is no way in hell or heaven that this bill is going to be introduced, let alone be passed.

Can you think of the public outry over this? Absolutely no chance that this is going to happen.

Surf

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Impossible. There is no way in hell or heaven that this bill is going to be introduced, let alone be passed.

Can you think of the public outry over this? Absolutely no chance that this is going to happen.

Surf

I doubt it will pass but george did say it had been introduced. I don't think they count on it passing but its more of a psychological thing to get people into that way of thinking.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I hope it isn't true. If something like that actually some how passed, that would be messed up. Giving potentially harmful drugs with no warnings would be like having a knife behind your back, with a smile on your face.

Troy

new topics

top topics

join