It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dulce is connected to other bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
well the thing thart intested me is that dulce base is connected to other milatary bases that like theres a system of bases underground and the thing is i thought dulce was used to be isolated but i guess not. i forgot where i found the link but could someone find it for me?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
[edit on 23/3/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by missinglink
well the thing thart intested me is that dulce base is connected to other milatary bases that like theres a system of bases underground and the thing is i thought dulce was used to be isolated but i guess not. i forgot where i found the link but could someone find it for me?

Yep it has diferent levels. read it, very interesting.

Dulce Base, New Mexico
While some are spending their time scrutinizing Area 51 and thinking that's so important, Dulce is said to be the crown jewel that we're all being distracted from; The Big Tamale

Function: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training and reprograming
Levels: 7 Known -
Level 1 - garage for street maintenance

The rest of the levels (2-7) can be viewed at www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Codycougar91]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
WOW!

If this is true... Then why does all of the popularity go to A51?! This would have to be the most secretive and well guarded base there is (Dulce), why is this never brought in to the attention of the people like A51 is?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Actually, it's NOT true. There are a lot of people who live in and around Dulce and time and time again they have prove that there is no base there. In fact, when you have a few months of time, you can go up there and look around for yourself and set up surveillance on the "known entrances."

You'll get the same thing that happened with every other research team: there ain't nothing there. It's a lie.

You couldn't hide a base that large. Nor could you hide the tunnels (some of them, go through some impossible areas (like through rivers... gee... and they did this without anyone in the river noticing) and through cities and across canyons and so forth.)

You couldn't hide the supply trains and trucks coming in or the extra people living in and around and shopping in Dulce.

Area 51 gets interest because it IS/was a real secret base. There's still a number of classified things going on out there. Occasionally you get a verified leak about the latest aircraft designs from there.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
lol i really WANT to believe there's an underground base at dulce, but i highly doubt there is, partly for the reasons byrd stated above. plus, i just got finished reading "project beta", about the major disinformation campaign performed on paul bennewitz -- one of the major pieces of "information" passed onto him was the underground alien base in dulce.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Uhh. The base is underground. This means they don't have to bring supplies to the town it happens to be under. The only things you might find are ventilation shafts which would be hidden in private buildings.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
An excellent suggestion by another user was to use ground radar technology.

That's the only way you could find out if there really is a base there, I do know for sure THERE IS a secret underground facility, but where?

top topics

join