It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The controlling of events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have often wondered why certain events don't happen (unless its needed to further an agenda) in the USA, such as car/suicide bombing, assasinations, ect. It seems there is some sort of control of events. Major things just aren't happing unless they are needed, like 911 was.

The other day I was reading yet another thread about Titor and time travelling. I really don't believe the Titor thing or that travelling backwards in time is possible, although I do leave them as a 'remote possibility'. I don't dismiss anything as impossible. Moving backwards in time is not logical to me, it just seems like it cannot be done.

However, I was thinking about it on my meditative drive home form work, and I wondered - Is it possible that the reason that the events within US are controlled by just rewriting them - litterally? Maybe remote viewing is used to see into the future? There is no one getting hurt at the white house, BushCo and friends and family aren't getting hurt, no suicide bombings at the whitehouse, nothing - unless it is something that will have no impact on their agenda's.

I guess what I saying, is it seems possible the top government has some way of using 'time'. Either by going backwards and re-writing it, or seeing foreward and preventing it. It does seem there is a certain control of events. If so, then how?

Sorry if this sounds stupid to some of you. Maybe I am just getting old.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't think they foretell the future. I think they just have a larger
view of global issues from where they are. We don't have access
to all of the knowledge or power that they have either.

From our perspective it''s like we're goldfish in a a bowl and they're the fishkeepers.

new topics

join