It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quija board-Good or Bad??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
My friends have been wanting to try the quija board but i am not so sure that we should!! I mean iam very curious and would love to try it but i have heard alot of stories and just the day before yesterday i saw an exorcism being done to a family who had been playing with it!! It sorta freaked me out!!But i love anything and everything that has to do with the paranormal so i font know what to do!! Any stories,opinions,comments, or advice???? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Bad, I would advise against it.

This search result should help you though, there has been lots of discussion regarding ouija boards on here already
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
worldwatcher, that link did not take me anywhere?

Ouija boards are one of the worse things around. What you are doing is opening your self up to any evil spirit that happen to show up. Blackmagic is bad news, but blackmagic without controls is worse. You have a mind, keep it. You do not need some evil spirit controling you. please do not think it will be like the television, and you can just turn it off, when you are done. The spirit will come after you, and bother you. The biggest, blackest witches will not use a Ouija board, niether should you.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A search for threads on ouija boards will get lots of results, but this link will take you to those most recently active. ATS search for "ouija board"

Please read over them and post questions & comments in an existing thread. This one will be closed.

new topics

top topics

join