It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer calls out Elizondo/Leslie Kean; claims Sheehan representing Elizondo to have him come clean

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have come accross something I would like to submit to the community. I have been keeping up with the AATIP and TTSA news since driving back from Colorado December 17, 2017 when the videos were released. As time has gone on I have tried keeping up and have watched each and every interview done with the whistle blowers in their entirety. As this narrative has played out it has been painfully obvious the direction has moved from "we don't know what they are" to "we don't know what they are and that is an inherent threat" to where we are today of "we don't know what they are and they are a threat because they interfere with military activities and are causing dangerous situations for our pilots".

Rather than be long winded I will get to the point. Late lastnight I learned of this video that Greer posted to youtube on an obscure ufo website.

In this video he calls out Elizondo, Mellon, Leslie Kean. He claims Daniel Sheehan has decided to take up representing Luis Elizondo and that there are as many as 3 Inspector General investigations into Elizondo and that the Pentagon is trying to revoke his security clearance because he no longer wanted to go along with the alien threat story.

Now.... take a breath...

It is Steven Greer here... while at the end of the 90's and early 2000's, in my opinion, Greer and the Disclosure Project did great things trying to bring the truth out and using credible witnesses to do so; after 9/11 and the issue fizzled out Greer became a snake oil salesman. I have never been to a CE5 event, nor would I even if I had thousands to go sit in the desert and watch flares drop.

Even Lue Elizondo threw shade at Greer in "The Basement Office" interview he did. I would have to go back and find the exact time stamp but it was something along the lines of "if I wanted to make money off this I could drop flares from airplanes too".

That being said, Elizondo's interviews have seemed to get more confrontational and he has seemed even more tired as each interview comes out. Could he just be tired from the endless interviews? Yup, I would say so, the guy does have a day job (so he claims).

Anyone who has kept up with the UFO field I suspect would know about Richard Doty and the damage he did to the truth movement not to mention the personal lives he destroyed. If you are not familiar with him I would suggest watching "Mirage Men".

Elizondo was asked on the Martin Willis show about his intel background and how he would make a good disinformation agent. Lue didn't take it well:

(14 min mark)

so... back to present...

We now have a clear divide in the UFO field the likes we have not seen since Doty and the mission to destroy he was sent on by the Government. Lue Elizondo is not the only, and absolutely not the first, military veteran to go public and now he has enlisted the help of a lawyer who represented an organization he has all but named directly as being quakery.

...............Curiouser and Curiouser..............

I submit these questions to the community I have enjoyed being a part of for so long

1.) Is Greer lying?
He name dropped 3 famous celebrities in the video. Chris Brown (ugh if that is who i think it is) Demi Lovato (uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh) and ... wait for it........ WILLIAM SHATNER. If I were Shatner and this was false, I would sue to ensure my name wasn't associated with him. From my understanding it took Shatner years to come around to the fact that star trek was his only fame. For a long time he resented the UFO community and his role in Star Trek as documented in "The Captains".

2.) If Greer is a liar, does that discredit all the veterans who spoke with the Disclosure Project? Are all veteran witnesses worthy of investigation or only the ones that are chosen for us?

3.) Do we believe Dr. Carol Rosin?

4.) How do we continue this discussion about UFO/UAP without bringing up Doty and the Governments very real war they have waged on the UFO community for 70 years? Lives lost, careers destroyed......

5.) If Greer is a grifter, why you hire his lawyer Lue????

6.) Why is it that I had to search until 4 am this morning through the dark places on the internet to find any real dissent to the current dislcosure direction?

7.) Are we ok with going down the "alien threat" route, knowing the warnings, simply because it means some sort of disclosure?

8.) If everyone is discredited by proxy of Steven Greer, why let Leslie Kean be invovled with the current disclosure move?

In closing I would just like to say that I do not subscribe to the notion they are hostile. I believe they have been here a long time and if they were going to harm us they would have. That doesn't mean they wont if we decide collectively our course of action will be to weaponize space. I don't know what to make of Greer atm, but for Lue to throw shade in his direction while at the same time being involved with some of the same people is suspect to me. I can't help but to be increasingly uneasy at the rhetoric being thrown around. Buzz words like "restricted airspace" "violation" "danger" "threat" gives me hardcore "Weapons of Mass Destruction" vibes and I am tired of war. I want a better future for my children.

I don't think this box can be closed, the cat is already out of the bag, the ball rolling etc. So my final question/s...

Do we as a community go down the road we are being led, forgetting the last 70 years and forgetting what the government has done to so many? Do we just "trust" because we are tired of fighting and being vigilant and we just want it over one way or the other? Do we forget Doty's role in the Dulce story and forget the lives he ADMITS to having ruined?

I like Lue but I am not one to forget the past. Some people got some 'splannin to do!!

"Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it."

What say you, ATS?

(aaaannnddd I managed to hose all 3 vids.... working on it... sorry)
edit on 20-5-2021 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2021 by akira131 because: Thanks to Gortex for the video help

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: akira131

Solid post, I appreciate all the information.

To start, I think Greer has become a loon, and in this case is suffering from jealousy and wants some attention.

1. Lue has said in MULTIPLE interviews that he is constantly under fire from the Pentagon, he said recently there's 2 specific people in the Pentagon that are going in really hard trying to have his clearance revoked specifically for his whistleblowing, and him pushing the UAP agenda, and that those people DO NOT want this stuff to come out, and DO NOT want this topic broached.

2. On the topic of motive, I think you have misinterpreted Lue a bit, or maybe I just have gotten something different. I too have been spending every night until 4am watching videos and reading stuff everywhere for the last 3 weeks since its all been flowing out like rapid fire. IMO Lue feels like WE (I) do. He worked for this program, and he saw things, confidential things , that would change our perspective of the world and he thinks the people have the right to know. The fact he's in with Christopher Mellon confirms this, Mellon has been a disclosure nut since he was a child.

Lue is just playing up the "threat" card because its the ONLY way he can break through the stigma. Its the only way he has gotten this far to get people to take it seriously. I dont think he feels UAP's are a threat (outside of near collisions). I think he is like us and just wants the stigma gone.

3. Again, the military is means to an end. They have the best equipment, and they have attracted ET with nuclear facilities, Etc. and so people are more likely to trust claims from the official source. So thats where the focus is.

In my opinion, there is no psyop, no counter intel, there is no upcoming "false flag"..

There is simply those in government who want this stuff to come out, and want us to know about ET to lear and grow as humanity... and theres those in government who want to selfishly keep it under wraps in order to potentially exploit tech advantages and/or contact advantages with ET, or who oppose the notion of bringing this to light because of religious issues, or their own internal crisis of not being apex/in control.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: akira131

originally posted by: Trueman

Man, you need to work on how to make an understandable simple title.

thanks for the insight

Also use paragraphs please.

Anything else? I may not be able to embed videos atm but I bet I could record myself reading it for you and post the audio.
edit on 20-5-2021 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Good points and I mostly agree. My only real hangup is once we go down this route and have disclosure using this tactic, what then? Will we then have to fight the momentum towards a hostile stance in government or do you believe that will not be part of the equation once the bigger parts of disclosure begin?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
For a guy like Greer, who preaches against division and for meditation, he sure seems quick to create a division between him and Elizondo/TTSA. They should be working together.

I personally believe anyone can have contact if they truly seek it. We don't necessarily need to be looking to these outward sources. IMHO.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

This is true, the guy really knows how to weave a web of bs. His supporters are pretty hardcore at this point because they are the only ones left willing to continue supporting him. but....

William Shatner??!! ooof. Idk how a guy can throw around accusations and names without any kind of fallout. If he is lying would it be best everyone come out and admonish him, or ignore him?

What about Dr. Carol Rosin's claims? Are we willingly walking down a road we won't easily be able to turn back from?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Greer is a liar of the highest order.

At this point Elizondo has produced more for the UFO and alien truth movement than anyone else in recent memory. Certainly far more than Greer, whose sole contribution is a press conference and "psychic" alien communication for a fee.

That douchebag questioning anyone's credibility is just comical or at least it would be if it wasn't so asinine.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Jealousy. He wanted to be the one controlling the UFO/alien narrative, and then these guys show up and steal his thunder. Oh, well.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

lol I will give you that one. This is all true and I feel the same way about him. But does that go for everyone associated with him as well?

Are we ok with playing up the threat angle if it gives us disclosure?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

To start, I think Greer has become a loon, and in this case is suffering from jealousy and wants some attention.

Agreed. I was into UFOlogy for decades, and have read tons of stuff by Freidman, Vallee, John Keel, Richard Dolan.
Those guys are (were) great researchers. I thought early on Greer was a doofus. Just when I started taking an interest in some of his stuff, I heard an interview with him that was just silly. He claimed to have a lot of specialized knowledge that "nobody else had". He was literally like a 6-year old, saying "I have one of these, and you don't! Nah, nah, nah!!" It got even worse. When the host suggested that some other people divulged some UFO secrets, Greer claimed that their stuff wasn't true. Only he knew what was really going on. It was just laughable.

He's gotten a lot of mileage out of his 'Unacknowledged' movie. Thousands of people rent it on streaming sites.
I have no desire to watch it.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I do like it when hucksters fight.

Personally I wouldn't believe any of them as their motivation is money above anything else , the only person I trust in this field is John Greenewald Jr as he is in it for the truth , in nearly 20 years of using The Black Vault website he has given me much but taken nothing .
edit on 20-5-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Something cool to note.

Elizondo has never commented on, denied, or poked holes in Bob Lazar or his story, despite running in the same circles as Lazarians.

I know Lazar is a lightning rod in the UFO community, the divide on him is almost as bad as our political climate last year.

Which is interesting because now peoples views on Elizondo are starting to become more at opposition.. people are "digging their heels in"

Are we allowed to post surveys on this site? Id love to make a quick surveymonkey and poll the users here "whos story do you believe?" so we can get the data in a format where we can see how many people overlap on certain stories/positions over others.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

THANK YOU

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Something cool to note.

Elizondo has never commented on, denied, or poked holes in Bob Lazar or his story, despite running in the same circles as Lazarians.

I know Lazar is a lightning rod in the UFO community, the divide on him is almost as bad as our political climate last year.

Which is interesting because now peoples views on Elizondo are starting to become more at opposition.. people are "digging their heels in"

Are we allowed to post surveys on this site? Id love to make a quick surveymonkey and poll the users here "whos story do you believe?" so we can get the data in a format where we can see how many people overlap on certain stories/positions over others.

I like this idea!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2021 by gortex because: Videos fixed.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: akira131

Good points and I mostly agree. My only real hangup is once we go down this route and have disclosure using this tactic, what then? Will we then have to fight the momentum towards a hostile stance in government or do you believe that will not be part of the equation once the bigger parts of disclosure begin?

Let me expand though because I think there is a very important distinction I need to make here.

Greer is CORRECT about us having possession of extraterrestrial craft.

I dont think Elizondo is trying to hide or dissuade from that fact.

I think Elizondo, BELIEVES that we have craft, based on things he has heard in his position, and based off things he has seen in AATIP.

I just think Elizondo has been unable to CONFIRM it, and get access to the SAP programs that run that stuff. So Elizondo HAS to say everything is unknown, and that its a potential threat, and act like the US Gov. knows very little...

He has to do that so this stuff can even break into the media. If Elizondo went on saying "Theres SAP programs that I havent personally seen or had access to where we reverse engineer alien spacecraft" he would be labeled a delusional looneytoon and nothing he said would break the news because he has NO hard evidence.

Elizondo is trying to play it by the book and only stick to what he can prove, despite what he knows on the back end. Lue, Mellon, Corbell, Reid, and Knapp have given us the map on where to look though

Edgerton Germhausen & Grier (EG&G)
United Research Services (URS Corporation)(URS)
Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)
AATIP
Department of Energy
Area 51
The Carlyle Group
AECOM (AECOM Technology Corporation)
Department of Defense
Energy Research and Development Administration
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Federal Energy Administration
Federal Power Commission

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM