It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Inside the Military's Secret Undercover Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Exclusive: Inside the Military's Secret Undercover Army

The largest undercover force the world has ever known is the one created by the Pentagon over the past decade. Some 60,000 people now belong to this secret army, many working under masked identities and in low profile, all part of a broad program called "signature reduction." The force, more than ten times the size of the clandestine elements of the CIA, carries out domestic and foreign assignments, both in military uniforms and under civilian cover, in real life and online, sometimes hiding in private businesses and consultancies, some of them household name companies.

I read the article and it looks like Newsweek put in some research into it. I think it would be hard to refute without security clearance and not a bunch of FOIA info. It challenges us to wonder just what is happening in our name.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I wonder if many undercover military peruse the conspiracy sites...I can't imagine what they would be looking for though.

edit on 18-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That article was very long. I read the first few paragraphs and agree it does seem legit. This should not really surprise us though. This world is being controlled by pure evil.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Good article. Some details of various operational tasks worth pondering further too.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

From your link:

The newest and fastest growing group is the clandestine army that never leaves their keyboards. These are the cutting-edge cyber fighters and intelligence collectors who assume false personas online, employing "nonattribution" and "misattribution" techniques to hide the who and the where of their online presence while they search for high-value targets and collect what is called "publicly accessible information"—or even engage in campaigns to influence and manipulate social media. Hundreds work in and for the NSA, but over the past five years, every military intelligence and special operations unit has developed some kind of "web" operations cell that both collects intelligence and tends to the operational security of its very activities.

In the electronic era, a major task of signature reduction is keeping all of the organizations and people, even the automobiles and aircraft involved in the clandestine operations, masked. This protective effort entails everything from scrubbing the Internet of telltale signs of true identities to planting false information to protect missions and people. As standard unforgettable identification and biometrics have become worldwide norms, the signature reduction industry also works to figure out ways of spoofing and defeating everything from fingerprinting and facial recognition at border crossings, to ensuring that undercover operatives can enter and operate in the United States, manipulating official records to ensure that false identities match up.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Who are guarding the bunkers. No friends I have known have Gone missing.
Must be people that were born there, and not like strong athletic kids who ran away. We'd hear about that.
So the people guarding them must be brain washed if this were true

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Sounds like they found Q and that psyop.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A mixture of the Foundation of SCP and a hacker group, but incompetent. Lovely.

Incompetent why? Because you just learned about them.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
Sounds like they found Q and that psyop.

The 3 letters know all about Q, In fact they use his BS as a manipulative tool, to use on fools and control the agenda.

Jan6 played right into their hands. Only an idiot wouldn't or couldn't see this coming from a mile away; this will not end well for many people!
edit on 19-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder if many undercover military peruse the conspiracy sites...I can't imagine what they would be looking for though.

A good laugh?

top topics

join