It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implications for the country's blood supply

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The Japanese know about the blood-brain-barrier being open/not as established in children up to 4 years, but often it's around 2 years. That's why they wait because if the blood-brain barrier is established, the toxic boosting ingredients (in boosted vaccines) that normally wouldn't hurt a healthy human, can transverse that barrier and do a lot of damage in the brain.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Several years ago my Mother had surgery and had a bleeding problem. They tried to give her a transfusion, but, she had a reaction to it. So they pulled two units out of me and gave it to her, with no reaction. The next day was worse than any hangover I ever had.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hmm. Couldn't get the link in the OP to load. Got a 404...
But I did stumble on this today.

No Vax Plasma Wanted

edit on 19-5-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As a UK citizen, living in the US (as a US citizen too)..I'm actually prohibited from giving blood, due to the fact I was living in the UK during the times that CJD was active, even though there has been verrrry little cases of it in the UK, even years on.
So..doesn't matter if I get the shot or not, I'm not allowed to donate.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: angelchemuel

The Japanese know about the blood-brain-barrier being open/not as established in children up to 4 years, but often it's around 2 years. That's why they wait because if the blood-brain barrier is established, the toxic boosting ingredients (in boosted vaccines) that normally wouldn't hurt a healthy human, can transverse that barrier and do a lot of damage in the brain.

So just out of curiosity I looked. You are incorrect. Their vaccination schedule starts at 2mo and looks pretty much identical to the US schedule.
www.jpeds.or.jp...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for all the information, especially about the protocol in Britain.

Whether plasma or whole blood, it seems once the drug cocktail is injected, it's there. I guess it depends on how long after injection any blood might be drawn?

If, as some say, the injection instructs the body to produce the spike protein, and that process might possibly be a permanent situation, blood drawn from such an individual would effectively contain the replicating system? Would that apply to both plasma and whole blood?

It appears that in the US at least, some jurisdictions accept donations from those having the shot, and maybe others don't. It seems confusing, but it seems the potential seems high for individuals receiving transfusions to also receive effectively the vaccine?

I was transfused several units years ago, but was in a coma. I do not remember being asked if it was OK.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I guess you guys already know the same people that were paid to get the vaccine are the same people that give blood for money.

They just don't care; anything for cash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join