It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy has announced he's opposed to a bipartisan agreement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome
"A 44-second clip of what is reported to be a much longer video shows Jacob Chansley, also known as “Q Shaman,” “Q Anon Furbaby,” etc., being told by police that he and others could enter the Capitol if they kept things peaceful.

The permission to enter the Capitol was given by a Capitol policeman, identified as Officer Keith Robishaw."

pjmedia.com... etting-him-others-in-n1447658

That won't make into the official investigation records !!!! 😵‍💫

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Server181

They already did. It was the impeachment inquiry.

Attack on the capitol? Thats abit hyperbolic....

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And yes, I am aware some idiots hit cops and were violent. The only thing the event's of the 6th did is make the lawmakers realize that the people outnumber them by a large margin, and that scared the piss out of them.
edit on 18-5-2021 by network dude

DING DING DING DING DING

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I have a collection of screenshots from this website that disputes completely what you're trying to say. I watched the plan clearly being played out right here, I also saw it on other websites but it was not more clear on there than it was here. I had told my husband that what the plan was and that they plan to kill Mike Pence. That they plan to kill Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and many others. It was not an innocent little let's go scare people plan. It was let's stop the certification and let Trump have his seat plan. And stopping the certification was by any means possible including the death of Congress members. They really thought that if they killed all these people trump would take care of it for them and they wouldn't serve a day in prison. It certainly was not an innocent violent free event or plan, they discussed using what was available as weapons. reply to: network dude

you may have broke this wide ass open! Post what proof you have of a cohesive plan so we can all see what you know to be fact. Just wow, kill pence and Pelosi! Then "profit" I suppose?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

. . . .and the evil republicans would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those crazy kids and their dog Scooby!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have a collection of screenshots from this website that disputes completely what you're trying to say. I watched the plan clearly being played out right here, I also saw it on other websites but it was not more clear on there than it was here. I had told my husband that what the plan was and that they plan to kill Mike Pence. That they plan to kill Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and many others. It was not an innocent little let's go scare people plan. It was let's stop the certification and let Trump have his seat plan. And stopping the certification was by any means possible including the death of Congress members. They really thought that if they killed all these people trump would take care of it for them and they wouldn't serve a day in prison. It certainly was not an innocent violent free event or plan, they discussed using what was available as weapons. reply to: network dude

you may have broke this wide ass open! Post what proof you have of a cohesive plan so we can all see what you know to be fact. Just wow, kill pence and Pelosi! Then "profit" I suppose?

Then the states send officials to replace them with no loss of power to the USA government. And we would have Pelosi day as a national holiday.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome
"A 44-second clip of what is reported to be a much longer video shows Jacob Chansley, also known as “Q Shaman,” “Q Anon Furbaby,” etc., being told by police that he and others could enter the Capitol if they kept things peaceful.

The permission to enter the Capitol was given by a Capitol policeman, identified as Officer Keith Robishaw."

pjmedia.com... etting-him-others-in-n1447658

link to PJmedia story

fixed your link

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Marjory Taylor green posted on her website showing people around the capital ,Those people look very much like the rednecks that you see in the capital attack videos posted by: Ahabstar

Not Found

HTTP/1.0 302 Found
Set-Cookie: SessionID=6995db23568ee4a63414f630583abb6e; Version=1; Discard; HttpOnly; Path=/
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate
Expires: 0
X-Frame-Options: deny
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
Content-Type: text/html

I bet you have no idea why your post makes me smile. Best put them rednecks in a cage. Amirite. Hell, they all look alike anyway.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Good for Kevin, we don't need anymore useless and expensive investigations into basically what will amount to future campaign adds to whip up the ignorant left *shrugs*

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There needs to be a a commission and an investigation, just like in Arizona there needs to be an audit (which is happening now) of the elections. I read a response in another thread concerning the audit that said (from a right leaner) "If you have nothing to hide, then why protest against an audit?" Same logic here (and I agree with both) "If you have nothing to hide form January 6th, then why push back against an investigation?"
edit on 18-5-2021 by Server181 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

AGAIN, Will you call for an investigation and commission into the BLM riots? Odd that they end when the democrats win power. I think there was a coordinated effort to show people what would happen if trump won the election and BLM were the tool. So if you want 1/6/21 investigated why not all of 2020 alot more damage was done by BLM then the 1/6 protesters

news.yahoo.com...

And why is noone in the media calling BLM takeover of the Oklahoma capitol and "insurrection"? Oh, right, that was a protest

edit on 18-5-2021 by HONROC because: Added material

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Server181
There needs to be a a commission and an investigation, just like in Arizona there needs to be an audit (which is happening now) of the elections. I read a response in another thread concerning the audit that said (from a right leaner) "If you have nothing to hide, then why protest against an audit?" Same logic here (and I agree with both) "If you have nothing to hide form January 6th, then why push back against an investigation?"

So an election and trespassing and vandalism are equal?
WTF kind of logic is that?

Investigate the trespassing and vandalism and prosecute those suspected, sure. Start a commission the scope of 9/11, hell no.

Hijacking planes and killing thousands is not equal to trespassing and vandalism. No matter how much you imagine it to be.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
BLM did not attack our nation's Capitol, or attempt to overthrow an election.

originally posted by: HONROC

AGAIN, Will you call for an investigation and commission into the BLM riots? Odd that they end when the democrats win power. I think there was a coordinated effort to show people what would happen if trump won the election and BLM were the tool. So if you want 1/6/21 investigated why not all of 2020 alot more damage was done by BLM then the 1/6 protesters

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Server181

go for it. make sure you look at all the stones, not just the one's already flipped over. I'd welcome a REAL investigation.
But nobody ever get's in trouble for doing things wrong, unless they are a filthy republican.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

My god woman, you have lost your mind.

(for your husband, not you)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Actually I am positive of why it would make you smile . It would indeed. a reply to: network dude

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

overthrow an election? LOL, can you go into a little detail on how that was going to play out?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Actually I am positive of why it would make you smile . It would indeed. a reply to: network dude

I know right, bigots usually are oblivious to why they are what they are.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

But they DID break the laws equally right ? 😎☠️☠️

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
It needs an investigation because:

Some Capitol Police let people in by opening doors and taking selfies.
Rumors circulated that some people were given tours by some Democrats recently.
Some involved held some “interesting” positions.
Some claimed to have “been there” and were not (AOC in particular), yet should have been since some serious business was happening with vote verifications. Why were these people absent?

What they did was wrong and stupid, but we need to understand that "We The People" own the God Damn building. Liberals have held sit ins and other protests in the Capital and other Goverment buildings many times in the recent past. The worst case is they were fined and that is what should be done in this case, give out fines and prosecute the few who did some low level vandalism.

But that isn't what the left been doing. Congress, social media, news outlets down play or out right don't report on anything liberal related and massively sensationalize anything conservative they can. The only reason they keep 6 Jan still active is because its like the only event they have against Conservatives even though we know there was a mixed of bad actors in the group. We have 4 years of never ending violence from the left so pick a day, how about last night...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join