It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann shows details proving Fauci's perjury in Congress

page: 1

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Apparently the Ben Swann threads can no longer accept new threads, so I post this one here because it is relevant to the perjury committed by Fauci last week.

www.ise.media...

Rand Paul had it right regarding GOF research paid for with US tax dollars. Fauci lied, not for the first time.

Ben shows all the details.

+8 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Apparently the Ben Swann threads can no longer accept new threads, so I post this one here because it is relevant to the perjury committed by Fauci last week.

www.ise.media...

Rand Paul had it right regarding GOF research paid for with US tax dollars. Fauci lied, not for the first time.

Kool

+21 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The larger point in all this is that mainstream media refuses to show the public records that show Fauci's guilt.

The mainstream media is complicit in the crimes against humanity perpetrated for the last year.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The larger point in all this is that mainstream media refuses to show the public records that show Fauci's guilt.

The mainstream media is complicit in the crimes against humanity perpetrated for the last year.

Complicit in murder, manslaughter, assault, I mean add that to outlawing and badmouthing HCQ and you have a whole lotta people going to prison.

Dont even get me started on coercion of great bodily harm an death through the various vax.
edit on 17-5-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I bet the local left crowd will be largely silent on this one.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Funny. Because in other related threads they claimed Fauci served it to Rand Paul.

Why would we even support a lab in China? That was doing gain of function testing? Why?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Funny. Because in other related threads they claimed Fauci served it to Rand Paul.

Why would we even support a lab in China? That was doing gain of function testing? Why?

Why are all the bad actors involved in the same things? Epstein was also related to labs and money to labs.
They all were acquainted. Gates, Fauci, the list goes on and on. look at the involvement with their Family members.

What happened with the Chinese that were smuggling something from Canada. What way were they related to both the lab that was shut down in Canada and the lab in Harvard? Why would so many American scientists work in Communist China and in the US at Harvard while receiving Communist Chinese money? How could a top Harvard scientist who was paid by our own defense department open a second lad in Communist China and work there part of the year?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If you have to ask that question you have no concept of reality.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Who really cares what they think? Stop listening to them and they go away.

They are attention whores and nothing more.

edit on 17-5-2021 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Fauci was heavily invoked in AIDS research and secret medication trials on unsuspecting people, back in the 80’s. That little ugly troll has all kinds of blood on his tiny little shriveled hands.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

Who really cares what they think? Stop listening to them and they go away.

They are attention whores and nothing more.

They won't go away, unless we are talking about facts and junk, then they run away like scared school girls. But this isn't over by a long shot, it's just beginning. Questions will be asked, hopefully under oath. And someone might stumble into the truth before anyone has a chance to cover it up.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

If there were an honest prosecutor anywhere in this country, Fauci and his gang of crooks would be under indictment.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Why are all the bad actors involved in the same things? Epstein was also related to labs and money to labs.
They all were acquainted. Gates, Fauci, the list goes on and on. look at the involvement with their Family members.

It all boils down to one simple thing, Eugenicists.

This is the core of all the evil in the world as we know it today.

It is the true face of the hidden hand and fortunately for us the darkness is being brought into the light.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amThursday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

dont hold your breath , I know that I wont

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

www.ise.media...

Has anyone filed a criminal complaint against Anthony Fauci for PERJURY yet? I certainly hope it comes soon, because the prick is already planning how he can put a damper on Christmas again.

It's not even Halloween yet, but miserable little Anthony Fauci is saying Americans may have to spend Christmas 2021 ALONE, to keep Covid-19 in Check.

See why Biden Likes Fauci?: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Reports say Senator Paul has referred Fauci's perjury to the DOJ for investigation. I won't hold my breath waiting on the DOJ.

It is too busy investigating parents who demand change from their local school boards.

Now National Geographic has a new 'documentary' about Fauci. It's just like Nat Geo to celebrate criminals and corrupt career bureaucrats.

More than a biological warfare scenario we've been under, it is a psychological warfare operation, 24/7/365

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Can any federal prosecutor push this? If it has to go through normal Washington channels nothing will happen. But there is at least one further down the chain that would if they have jurisdiction.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

The Department of Justice is utterly corrupt on all levels. If that statement were false, Fauci would have been indicted by now.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Complicit in murder, manslaughter, assault, I mean add that to outlawing and badmouthing HCQ and you have a whole lotta people going to prison.

Yeah, I think they could even go after all of them on Racketeering charges, seeing as they demonized HCQ and the rest solely so they could get their EUA for bot the jabs and their new expensive garbage drug, remdesivir.

top topics

join