It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Clapton detailed his “disastrous” health experience after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Nice figured id give you another of my favorite guitarists.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Chelsea Handler said she went deaf in one ear from the vaccine. Another person was upset they had to get a colonoscopy due to digestive problems and would end up paying hundreds out of pocket after insurance deductibles. But they only got a small bonus to get the vaccine.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Chelsea Handler said she went deaf in one ear from the vaccine. Another person was upset they had to get a colonoscopy due to digestive problems and would end up paying hundreds out of pocket after insurance deductibles. But they only got a small bonus to get the vaccine.

Focusing only on those who have had issues with the vaccine is equally egregious as those who won't report it. Any honest discussion must include the risks as well as the benefits.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Clapton is a tool! Anyone can play a pentatonic scale really fast. La di da. I've never listened to a less musical musician.

Source:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Whenever I'm thinking I need some advice on biochemistry, Eric Clapton is the guy to go to.

Oh...wait...I'm mixing him up with somebody else. He's that old guitar guy, isn't he?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Too many people are asleep and are not asking the right questions. Why are we vaccinating children when it is so rare for them to be killed, or get damage from COVID-19? Why are the never-Trumpers/fascist communist Biden administration and their minions, like Cuomo, gifting "fries and burgers" to anyone whom will receive COVID-19 vaccines? Why is there so much talk about forcing people to be vaccinated or we won't return to normal life? They want to force every single one of us to take the vaccine even if you already had COVID-19 and even if you already have anti-bodies against COVID-19.

The Nuremberg trials made it quite clear that patients must give their consent to experiments, and the COVID-19 vaccines are experiments. I didn't agree with President Trump when he was telling people the vaccines are safe, but it's what he is being told and he believed them.

Ironic how anti-Trumpers always claim Trump supporters see him as an idol, or messiah, when most of us are very weary to the vaccines he claimed were safe... But of course never-Trumpers always ignore the fact that we don't follow every advice President Trump gave us.

However, the anti-Trumpers are now the ones claiming that we should trust these people, and essentially Faucci whom has lied from the start as he has claimed to know little about the virus despite the fact that it was him and the Obama/Biden administration whom outsourced the experiments to Wuhan China to make coronaviruses in bats more lethal and infectious."

People aren't asking themselves why would the Obama/Biden administration, and Faucci outsource such experiments which were/are meant to make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious to one of the most brutal dictatorships in the planet?...

Too many people are forgetting how communist regimes in the past have murdered over 110 million people including using famine to achieve their goals. Now we have an administration that is not just openly supportive of violent Marxists that want a communist dictatorship in the U.S. But these are the same people whom have been brainwashing people into believing that "we must make sacrifices including the deaths of millions of people to save the planet..." These are the same people whom have fired tens of thousands of government employees and military officers to put in their own loyalists whom are pro-communism, and are in fact getting rid of our military soldiers/officers that would dare be conservative, not just Trump supporters.

Why is no one asking themselves why the Biden administration is actively getting rid of our current police officers, and they want to defund all police departments, as well as making sure that only LOYALISTS to them and communism will be soldiers and will be the "future police officers..."

Why is the Biden administration getting rid of conservatives, not just Trump supporters. If a soldier/officer has ever bought a sticker that says "Don't Tread on me" or "You can take it from my dead hands" they have said those soldiers will be let go... If a soldier/officer has ever written in any social media any pro-Second amendment quotes, or anti-BLM/anti-Antifa/anti-communist comments those soldiers will be let go, and from now on all social media for all soldiers will be read by the Pentagon. This will include getting rid of DEMOCRAT soldiers/officers whom are conservatives and pro U.S. Constitution/pro-second amendment...

edit on 19-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The more they push the vaccine , the more they demand it. The more sketchy they look.

For logical reasons we should have big populations not get vaccinated for testing purposes.

What will the future of the 2 groups be.

Will the vaccinated and future issues ?

Will the unvaccinated have future issues?

Were the ones who got covid and not the vaccine still producing anti bodies?

Are the ones who did not get vaccinated stronger because their body learned and dealt with the disease a more natural way.

The people pushing the vaccine are getting sloppy and starting to show a hidden agenda.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
For your listening pleasure. Eric's newly released song on this issue.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join