It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

update from Japan j

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
www.mofa.go.jp...

Japan is still pretty much closed to the outside world.

Olympics seem to be full steam ahead .

Vaccines are now being given.
Still up in the air about being shot with something that is uncertain of it's effects.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I would not imagine being vaccinated its mandatory in Japan and no one attending that Games is required to be vaccinated.

Apparently only 1% of Japan is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as of 4 days ago, Olympics or not.

The vaccine is a choice.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I feel updated.

Good ole Japan. Closed. No vaccine BS. Good for them.
I'll probably never fly again - whatever. Travel will be limited. Good times. πŸ˜€
I hate olympics. Mostly the opening and closing BS full of satanic imagery and empty pompous vomit of BS

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZYeah,makes me remember the London 2012 opening ceremony-NHS hospital beds with dying kids,some big demon or death character.A glimpse of their future plans that then came to pass in 2020.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Still up in the air about being shot with something that is uncertain of it's effects.

Still up in the air about being shot with something that is uncertain of what's in it.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't even care to eat food without a good look at the ingredients list. I'm not obsessive about it of course you know some weird "Red 40" is going to sneak in there somewhere

But this is an injection here we're talking about, not something you can just chew up and pass through later that night with a beer and a taco.

If I don't understand the composition of what's being shot directly into my bloodstream, it does not get shot directly into my bloodstream. That simple.
Especially if it's only been being tested for what ~a year

I've made a decision--if an event or business requires an experimental shot, I will not give them my money or time. Even if I GOT the shot, I still wouldn't support their discrimination. Whether it's the olympics or mcdonalds. Discriminate? No money for you.
edit on 5/17/21 by servovenford because: grammar

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Only 14 days left in May. Still preaching doom and gloom for this month?

It’s been a while.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I always like hearing about other countries on ATS.

Japan's overall cases are low, but there seems to be a significant double spike, It's a trajectory the US doesn't have, we have had bumps but mostly just one big spike at least according to this source. Of course, the cases in the US are over 50 times as many, And as of right now only 37% are totally vaccinated. Pretty much 2 different approaches but there as so many different variables involved doubtful anything useful can be inferred from this.

Personally, it's my gut feeling, that countries that locked down tight and are still on lockdown are just delaying the spread. It will be interesting how this plays out, but It will be years if not longer before we can determine what the right approach was to COVID. Still think the US's death totals were higher due to many factors, like the lack of overall health for decades.

Both Japan's and the US Rt is below 1.0 with the US slightly higher at an overall.92 to Japan's.86 though

epidemic-stats.com...

epidemic-stats.com...

edit on 17-5-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't even care to eat food without a good look at the ingredients list. I'm not obsessive about it of course you know some weird "Red 40" is going to sneak in there somewhere

But this is an injection here we're talking about, not something you can just chew up and pass through later that night with a beer and a taco.

If I don't understand the composition of what's being shot directly into my bloodstream, it does not get shot directly into my bloodstream. That simple.
Especially if it's only been being tested for what ~a year

I've made a decision--if an event or business requires an experimental shot, I will not give them my money or time. Even if I GOT the shot, I still wouldn't support their discrimination. Whether it's the olympics or mcdonalds. Discriminate? No money for you.

I hear you on that...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

their population is pretty old. It should be a disaster in theory.
Their numbers seem like the flu. I dont see them abusing it in domestic politics as much.
I'd mention that their diet is full of iodine from seaweed. Unlike the rest of the iodine deficient world.
Highest consumption of the best green tea in the world.
Zinc from sea creatures. πŸ™‚
And their level of civilized politeness makes me think that sneezing in a public is such a taboo that they would rather let their head explode πŸ˜€
Maybe the spread is just slow and it will keep slowly rising while remaining stable thanks to good healthcare

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I heard one report recently that Japan is doing something right by not accepting blood donations from those that have been vaccinated. I am not surprised to see New Zealand does not care about this issue as its government ignores the Nuremberg Treaty and mandates vaccinations for all of its front line workers or get a $4K fine.

Personally, I will take a bullet before getting shot up with some crazy frankenscience depopulation agenda.

top topics

join