It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating Red/Orange Ball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So. Bare with me here real quick:

A week ago I had this dream. It took place at night and I’m getting out of a car, heading to an open field with someone I don’t know. I reach the open field and there’s this giant hovering red/pink/orangeish ball, floating about 100 feet off the ground and all these people are surrounding it fascinated.

I get this instant feeling that this thing will kill everyone. So I pull the person that had walked up with me away and said “we should go home”. Blasé blasé, fast forward to the end, it’s an alien UFO and their everywhere on Earth, wiping us out like we’re nothing but a pile of ants to be stepped on.

So, two days later I’m watching Paranormal Caught on Camera. AND THE CRAFT I DREAMT ABOUT IS ON THERE. I sat straight up in bed and had chills going down my spine. I’m telling my husband that’s the one, that’s the space ship I saw. As you can imagine, I’m wondering at this point, why did I have this dream and how could it have guessed what a UFO looked like so clearly that I’d never seen before?

I did some research online and found this article:
Louisiana UFO article

From what I gather, these have been popping up fairly regularly in the past few years.

I am still so shocked I had a dream though about this sort of UFO. The only other times I’ve dreamt of something similar was when my daughter was 7 months old and I had a dream this tall alien looking creatures were surrounding her crib. But that whole house was a bit odd for me so I just shrugged it off.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Red/Orange Orb style UFO reports, pique my interest.

I had an abduction style event once, and there is a MUFON report from that evening, nearby to where I had my experience.
Red/Orange orb style UFO.

Good dream though, mate, thanks for the info.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ConMi27
Your not alone, I saw one here in the central states late at night.. they are becoming more apparently, and interestingly enough Government stopped denying their existence. To what end, I am not 100% sure..

The craft you are referring to kinda burns like a round sun in the center? Look into silent triangles, government has stopped denying the existence.

Your dream may be a warning, when I saw one it was hovering over someone's house.. but I couldn't really tell what they were doing.. because eventually it cloaked itself.

Many people think they are here to reset us, meaning yes they are aggressive. Our technology has gone to far, once again. They are references in the bible.. for the sinful city that was destroyed... When humanity tried to build a "stairway to heaven" in early time. It was destroyed by something as powerful as a nuclear blast, which is interesting because we didn't have the capability to cause the damage left behind at the time. (Yes the remains exist of the giant tower)

Many cultures around the world, reference that there are two brothers.. (in the bible, god and the devil). The serpent and the king, etc. Both faught over humanity and what shall become of us.

The one god wanted us free, the other wanted us as sex toys and slave workers. Hence they were at odds. Noah's flood proven to actually be real with fossils of fish in mountain tops,(if it was during formation lava would of destroyed the bones).

Well apparently the bad brother sent us a flood.. then the good brother gave us rainbows.. promising never to allow that to happen again.

In the sumarian script it tells of further stories, the lizard men etc.

I personally believe they are all the same. Now the question remains originally the capsule craft was the bad one, the circular was before the split. The triangle is new, but I would estimate.. that o∆, is perhaps the good guys.. unless some of the good guys tech got stolen.

I would definitely trust your dreams, if you dream of death it usually means a big change is coming. Not always destruction. Chances are it's more because the gov has stopped relying on deceiving people about aliens.

Many cultures disappeared and "went home" from the means to Easter island, to Candian small tribal town in the mountains. Throw in unanswered societies like Roanoke, Mayans, even "legendary" stories like the Vikings, camelot, .. they didn't die out.. they went "home". (Excalibur was found in. Stone at the bottom of the lake near where scientist, theorist etc use to believe Camelot exhausted. It was found by a little girl).

The lost city under the waters, there are so many of them. I personally think they are back because of the ship in the artic.. beneath the ice, with global warming things are starting to change very rapidly.

There is a lot of mystery, that will be answered soon enough.. and I personally think it has something to do with the lockdowns. The vaccines have been found to have unknown live organisms in them. Independently studied.. then consider that all of this.. everything was previously predicted on xfiles.. (watch the last couple of seasons 7-10).

We have been conditioned and hinted at for a long time. Now if you remember this, Only 10% of the population will believe the truth. The rest will be left here for the next reset.

Which.. is coming...

I was outside enjoying a cig, looking up at the sky.. beautiful day, white fluffy clouds..

Then some spooky looking dark lightning style writing clouds just kinda appeared out of no where with in almost a white orb with it clearly writing.. 235960 - Only info I know about it is leap second.

There was another one the other day..
898-31/51 - which if it's a zipcode is Nevada or Italy.. but right now it's just a guess, nevertheless those numbers are important.. I also a message months ago leading to the train collapse on the exact date/area that was written in the clouds. I have a screenshot of that said date, which interestingly enough lines up with their zipcode..

If you are having these dreams, then someone is trying to show you something more then likely. If I were you I would listen, during the early hours where the sky is light but the sun isn't out is probably the best time to see what they want front you.

edit on 17-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
My parents had an experience with an orange 'orb' in the mid 1960's. It was a daylight sighting. They described an oblong ball of flames as large as a contemporary automobile. It came in low over level fields behind our house in level flight and approached a hill. They expected it to hit the hill, due to its speed, but it increased altitude to clear the hill and then apparently went back down as soon as it cleared the hill, as it disappeared behind the crest of the hill. No swamps in our area.
There were accounts of people seeing the same thing in an area about four miles away the same day.

Edit to add
As far as speed was concerned, they only described it to me as 'fast'.
edit on b000000312021-05-17T07:19:20-05:0007America/ChicagoMon, 17 May 2021 07:19:20 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I’ve thought about a few of those things too! Particular the pyramids and the disappearance of Atlantis. Although it’s rumored to have existed with no concrete evidence, people did believe in it enough to give it a name saying they had all sorts of technological advances that were lost. Stuff to chew on for sure.

And I didn’t know that! I’ll check out the daylight before the sun is really up. Thank you
a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
My parents had an experience with an orange 'orb' in the mid 1960's. It was a daylight sighting. They described an oblong ball of flames as large as a contemporary automobile. It came in low over level fields behind our house in level flight and approached a hill. They expected it to hit the hill, due to its speed, but it increased altitude to clear the hill and then apparently went back down as soon as it cleared the hill, as it disappeared behind the crest of the hill. No swamps in our area.
There were accounts of people seeing the same thing in an area about four miles away the same day.

Edit to add
As far as speed was concerned, they only described it to me as 'fast'.

So interesting! Both me and my husband are pilots and I’ve never seen anything like that. I’d love to! A pilot that uses to work for Area 51 taught my husband one of his type ratings and he said there’s many things there he can’t talk about because of how unbelievable it is (plus legally, he’s face tons of consequences)

When one neither confirms or deny’s something, I consider that as confirmation. Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: ConMi27
Your not alone, I saw one here in the central states late at night.. they are becoming more apparently, and interestingly enough Government stopped denying their existence. To what end, I am not 100% sure..

The craft you are referring to kinda burns like a round sun in the center? Look into silent triangles, government has stopped denying the existence.

Your dream may be a warning, when I saw one it was hovering over someone's house.. but I couldn't really tell what they were doing.. because eventually it cloaked itself.

Many people think they are here to reset us, meaning yes they are aggressive. Our technology has gone to far, once again. They are references in the bible.. for the sinful city that was destroyed... When humanity tried to build a "stairway to heaven" in early time. It was destroyed by something as powerful as a nuclear blast, which is interesting because we didn't have the capability to cause the damage left behind at the time. (Yes the remains exist of the giant tower)

Many cultures around the world, reference that there are two brothers.. (in the bible, god and the devil). The serpent and the king, etc. Both faught over humanity and what shall become of us.

The one god wanted us free, the other wanted us as sex toys and slave workers. Hence they were at odds. Noah's flood proven to actually be real with fossils of fish in mountain tops,(if it was during formation lava would of destroyed the bones).

Well apparently the bad brother sent us a flood.. then the good brother gave us rainbows.. promising never to allow that to happen again.

In the sumarian script it tells of further stories, the lizard men etc.

I personally believe they are all the same. Now the question remains originally the capsule craft was the bad one, the circular was before the split. The triangle is new, but I would estimate.. that o∆, is perhaps the good guys.. unless some of the good guys tech got stolen.

I would definitely trust your dreams, if you dream of death it usually means a big change is coming. Not always destruction. Chances are it's more because the gov has stopped relying on deceiving people about aliens.

Many cultures disappeared and "went home" from the means to Easter island, to Candian small tribal town in the mountains. Throw in unanswered societies like Roanoke, Mayans, even "legendary" stories like the Vikings, camelot, .. they didn't die out.. they went "home". (Excalibur was found in. Stone at the bottom of the lake near where scientist, theorist etc use to believe Camelot exhausted. It was found by a little girl).

The lost city under the waters, there are so many of them. I personally think they are back because of the ship in the artic.. beneath the ice, with global warming things are starting to change very rapidly.

There is a lot of mystery, that will be answered soon enough.. and I personally think it has something to do with the lockdowns. The vaccines have been found to have unknown live organisms in them. Independently studied.. then consider that all of this.. everything was previously predicted on xfiles.. (watch the last couple of seasons 7-10).

We have been conditioned and hinted at for a long time. Now if you remember this, Only 10% of the population will believe the truth. The rest will be left here for the next reset.

Which.. is coming...

I was outside enjoying a cig, looking up at the sky.. beautiful day, white fluffy clouds..

Then some spooky looking dark lightning style writing clouds just kinda appeared out of no where with in almost a white orb with it clearly writing.. 235960 - Only info I know about it is leap second.

There was another one the other day..
898-31/51 - which if it's a zipcode is Nevada or Italy.. but right now it's just a guess, nevertheless those numbers are important.. I also a message months ago leading to the train collapse on the exact date/area that was written in the clouds. I have a screenshot of that said date, which interestingly enough lines up with their zipcode..

If you are having these dreams, then someone is trying to show you something more then likely. If I were you I would listen, during the early hours where the sky is light but the sun isn't out is probably the best time to see what they want front you.

And yes! It was a bright orange/ pink color with pulsing brighter and darker spots.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There has been some discussion about whether these are possibly living things. The Orange Balls of Light. I tend to think they're natural, but probably not alive. Like large examples of ball lightning, which I imagine as a kind of visible event horizon that appears around a stray antimatter particle. I could be wrong either way.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
My parents had an experience with an orange 'orb' in the mid 1960's. It was a daylight sighting. They described an oblong ball of flames as large as a contemporary automobile

So rare
Seen plenty of amber orange types all of them basketball size but never "as large as a contemporary automobile" and would literally love to see one Heard the occasional account about them but so rare, your parents are very lucky to have such an experience

top topics

join