It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo ramblings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
first of all i believe all this news in the media is just the beginning, remember that most people in the world have some catching up to do, this is a hard subject to grasp and understand, it keeps flowing and moving or should i say floating and gliding but even news reporters have to be educated as well so its going to have its ups and downs in terms of the info flow

as far as are these balloons, birds, human drones, etc., no one knows thats the point, its all speculation and thats fine to speculate but remember some people are better speculators than others, i mean how do you think we got here after all these decades? through speculation, i mean we had honest people leaking things to us but we had to speculate whether they were telling us facts or not and then we had to speculate whether we could trust them or not and so on and so forth, dont get me wrong we all would love to stick to the data and facts but hello we dont have access to that at this point thats why were hoping for this report to give us the case facts and data to help us all get on the same page and move forward together, we will all know if it passes the smell test

as far as these pyramids and so called drones being chinese or russian i doubt that very much, they have way to many problems inside and outside their countries to put together an operation to see how we train? they would have to know we would respond to that, i also believe theyre uncomfortable with these allegations but there is no doubt the pentagon is going to have to eliminate these speculations with facts, im speculating here but i assume the military has a technique called make em swim home but i have a feeling that this phenomenon doesnt abide by those techniques

so since no one has the truth the whole truth and nothing butt the truth then i suggest stick to your gut instinct, your 6th sense, and let that be your driver of what and who to believe going forward imho, my question of the day for you all is why do people give so much attention to "skeptics" and debunkers? i mean you dont think these serious intelligence people dont know how to properly analyze all the data and rule things out, i mean come on, btw i have more things to say but i will organize my thoughts and share another time

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The government and the military know what these are. Will we get to find out? I doubt it. Unless something happens and they have no choice. They may know when that is going to happen also.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
The government and the military know what these are. Will we get to find out? I doubt it. Unless something happens and they have no choice. They may know when that is going to happen also.

I tend disagree with this assumption .

i don't think they have any real clue or contact with or what these " UFO's" are .

They maybe put on a show like they know , but I'm not so sure they do .

These UFO's have intentions that are beyond our comprehension and our Government is probably scared to death of them because they have no control over the situation which is probably by design . The random appearance of these UFO's makes no logical sense , if they wish to go unseen it would be so but they show them selves Why ?

It's either completely our government/military using technology we are unaware of or it's Aliens with completely unknown intentions , it's not both that theory makes no sense .

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Again USA Gov knows some of the UAPS or UFOs but a lot of them dont. Just see how many videos are coming from, the marines and where are they detecting them, in front of san diego and on the other side from Florida, people should ask why those places....

ON the pacific side there were legends about a continent there call Lemuria.... and on the other side another legend Atlantis.... ... thats why russians and usa gov fights over cuba..... thats why the infamouse bermuda triangle

Opps did i say too much.....

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

It's just really frustrating with the "balloon/triangle lense artifact" people.

They believe 0 eyewitness testimony, and they refuse to believe we have other data on these objects that is classified (multiple types of radar data,.and response to electronic warfare applications). They refuse to believe that a literal team of top end government aeronautical experts, physicists, intelligence operatives, and other various experts and scientists were brought in to the tune of 20+ million dollars to research and analyze these exact photos, videos, and eyewitness accounts along with assigned radar and EW data.. even though the people involved have admitted it, and the whole program has been brought to light.

It destroys me from the inside to see people make these massive stretches to declare this phenomenon as anything other thannkther world's.

I really hope that in this next month something comes out they can't ignore or dismiss.

I just feel like the Whitehouse could put an alien on TV and these same people will cry "hoax, false flag, cgi, man in an ET suit, conspiracy!"

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
My "gut instinct" is that these bad boys, are nuclear UAV.

The only question is who owns them?

We have nuclear technology.

We have drones.

Let some farts out of your brain for 5 seconds. Why would we not have both?

We know nuclear propulsion has the capability to accelerate mass to speeds far in excess of what these "UFO's" demonstrate, on the regular.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch
so since no one has the truth the whole truth and nothing butt the truth then i suggest stick to your gut instinct, your 6th sense, and let that be your driver of what and who to believe going forward imho, my question of the day for you all is why do people give so much attention to "skeptics" and debunkers?

Why do people give so much attention to believers that have no real information to give us?

The fact is that many people give attention to what they want to ear, they are not really interested in the truth, they want their own fantasies to become reality.

The problem with UFOlogy has always been the people that stick to their "gut instincts", as each one as a slightly different version of what is happening and we end up with dozens upon dozens of possibilities that, in many cases, contradict each other.

PS: I suppose you wrote "skeptics" as meaning people that are not really sceptics.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
It's just really frustrating with the "balloon/triangle lense artifact" people.

If a video or photo shows a lens artefact what do you expect the people that know about those things to say?

They refuse to believe that a literal team of top end government aeronautical experts, physicists, intelligence operatives, and other various experts and scientists were brought in to the tune of 20+ million dollars to research and analyze these exact photos, videos, and eyewitness accounts along with assigned radar and EW data.. even though the people involved have admitted it, and the whole program has been brought to light.

All the people involved admitted to it? I don't remember seeing that.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch
as far as are these balloons, birds, human drones, etc., no one knows thats the point, its all speculation and thats fine to speculate but remember some people are better speculators than others, i mean how do you think we got here after all these decades? through speculation,

Where exactly are we now? Aren't we pretty much in the same place we were 70 or so years ago when the US government had basically officially said, "Sometimes we see these odd things, but we haven't been able to figure out exactly what they are. But we don't think they're a threat, so we're not going to waste a lot of time and money on them."
edit on 17-5-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
My "gut instinct" is that these bad boys, are nuclear UAV.
The only question is who owns them?

My thought is that they're United States Air Force. Possibly Army, maybe Marines (although they would still be considered "Navy").

With all the hoopla, what's with the concentration only on the Navy images? Why basically silence from the Air Force and Army? Sometimes it can be more telling what people aren't saying than what they are.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i've long hoped for final disclosure, and lately i'm more hopeful than i have been for some time. but i'm not holding my breath either. this whole subject is a minefield of dashed expectations.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

And yet they (the government) DO put a lot of money and time into many of these discovery programs that they have had over
These Many Years.

I have sifted through books, articles and various videos and sources for many years now.
Plus my own experiences.

I’m into the belief that JFK was about to release the information to the public and that’s why he was assassinated.

I’m hoping they release some real, juicy Info
This next Month finally! We Can Handle It!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I can ramble!

I'm kind of wondering if Russia or China was capable of these drones in the sky...

Or maybe I just don't understand the art...

But then there are a lot of artistic renderings of something...

Stretching across time and continent..
They kind of look familiar too...

But what really flips my wig are these...

I been involved in construction for over 3 decades, 7 or 8 30+ story high rises..
How they transported, cut and places these blows my mind.

Without fact, I'm of the opinion whatever these UFOs are they been here long before America was a country.

And maybe they are seen here and there because they don't really care. What are we going to do? Hit them with a Sidewinder? I don't think they feel threatened. I also think they know a whole lot more than we could imagine.

It would be wild if they had civilizations across the globe, high tech cities underwater...

One thing I think could be true. If they wanted to have lunch or trip us the Jupiter they'd already been texting us.
I don't think we really want to piss them off.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
I can ramble!

You can.

I'm kind of wondering if Russia or China was capable of these drones in the sky...

Those are supposed to be the Sun and the Moon.

Or maybe I just don't understand the art...

What you do not understand is the type and amount of rules the religious paintings had to be able to convey the religious texts in a supposedly standard way.

But then there are a lot of artistic renderings of something...

That's another problem with art, we cannot be sure of what was the artist's intention unless stated.

But what really flips my wig are these...

I been involved in construction for over 3 decades, 7 or 8 30+ story high rises..
How they transported, cut and places these blows my mind.

Never underestimate people's imagination to solve problems.

I once read a short story about a man that spent all the time sleeping. Once, a big rock rolled down from the mountain and blocked the rail road that crossed the village. All the people got worried about it, as the train was the main reason for the existence of the village, and they had only a few days before the train arrived, and nobody had a solution for the removal such a huge rock.
At this point the lazy man told everyone that he knew how to remove the rock in time for the train, but he would only do it if all the village paid his food and booze for the rest of his life.
The village authorities and all the people agreed, and the man said that next day everything would be OK.

On the next morning, when people started to get to place where the huge rock was they found nothing, the rock had disappeared without a trace.

After many questions and an assurance that he would be paid, the man told them how he had done it: he got a few friends and they dug a hole right next to the rock, and when the hole was big enough they just removed some of the ground still supporting the rock and the rock fell in the hole, that they just had to fill to complete the work.

Sometimes we see a problem that we think doesn't have a solution, but that's just because we are looking at it from the wrong point of view.

PS: the original story may have some differences, I read it a long time ago.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Nuremberg rendering is kind of iffie to me.

I had an extensive interest in the Nuremberg sighting, because an all out war occurring in the sky, would surely leave debris on the ground.

I used some astronomy tools to rewind the globe back to that exact date, and time of morning.

Using the Nuremberg report, I looked to see what astronomical objects would have been in the line of sight of the locals.

The moon, several stars, several planets, all converged near the sunrise, that morning.

If a person was staring at these? Then looked away from them? You'd see rods, crosses, dots of light, etc... Dancing around your vision.

Given the almost comical depiction of a face on the sun, in addition to these "rods" and "dots" etc...

I am almost certain the Nuremberg sighting, was just regular cosmological objects, being misinterpreted. The record of which, was blown out of proportion, or that illustration was a form of satire, that we mistook for a historical record.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchivalistI am almost certain the Nuremberg sighting, was just regular cosmological objects, being misinterpreted.

I am almost certain the Nuremberg sighting, was in part ufo orbs doing their thing over a fairly inhabited area, which again is pretty rare as they tend to shy away from human beings. Hehe

top topics

join