It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One small town. Two cults in the past century.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In 1928, Frank Robinson started a mail order cult in Moscow, ID. Psychiana promised wealth and success to adherents. Short history here: nwpb

In the 1970s, about 30 years after Robinson had died, Douglas Wilson rolled into Moscow. A hippy preacher with a guitar, he started his own school and publishing house. 40 years later, his church is a prosperity gospel cult, luring in the wealthy, unwitting libertarians, and many evangelicals wishing to hide from and fight secular culture. Some background here.

Looking at the historical records, Frank Robinson's house is right next door to where Wilson lives now. Robinson Park was donated by Frank Robinson to the county, and is now surrounded by Wilson's family.

What kind of amusing coincidence is that-- the Wilson family, barring one daughter, all live next to the Psychiana guru's former properties.
edit on 16-5-2021 by Look2theSacredHeart because: Grammar and punctuation

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Strange. Maybe some kind of residual energy or entity around influencing peoples thoughts?
i dunno, I think I'd be moving on from that place lol

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Have you ever been there? It is a very strange town and strangely designed or laid out...

join