It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular craft in mid west caught on video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The witness said the craft had three lights on it in each corner and a red light in the center. He said the craft was low and huge. Did not say if he heard any noise or not. Although the webmaster claimed it did not.

Note: This craft does not have the normal configuration of navigation lights for conventional aircraft. Aircraft have a red light on the left wing tip and a green light on the right wing tip. The red light on this craft is in the middle. The craft was quite close and made no noise. You would expect to hear some sound from a jet or prop aircraft. The profanity is retained on the video to show the excitement of the witnesses. Perhaps it could be some sort of drone? Blue Springs is fairly close to Whiteman AFB which has been known to house state-of-the-art military aircraft. (See above map.)

Source
edit on 16am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/5/2021 by ArMaP because: Title corrected

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
seems to be a problem with the video? in the meantime here's another recently posted 'triangular craft' video, sadly with no details

edit - i see the video now

edit on 16 5 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: edit

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
They're here......

They live underground. We have all walked over them before, at one time or another. Most of the abductions in out National parks.... Guess who? They have people down there too, right now.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

An aircraft landing.

Next.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

video is up.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They're here......

They live underground. We have all walked over them before, at one time or another. Most of the abductions in out National parks.... Guess who? They have people down there too, right now.
I'm a huge fan of the Crypto terrestial theory, where a small population of highly advanced humanoids living in seclusion. Our technology is fast approaching the capabilities of detecting them, they'll have no choice but to reveal themselves.

As for abductions in National Parks, makes sense, if you want to stay hidden and pluck away at random humans. The behavious of people in some of these cases show some wierd lapse in judgement, as if some Infrasound for Humans was being used to disorient. Maybe the abductions are for testing, a dying race who's salvation lies in our blood.

Some pretty deep stuff...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Over 250 million Camera-Equipped phones in America, and no clear DAYLIGHT videos?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
As for the OP, that's clearly a Plane, you can see the lights flashing.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"The plane boss, the plane." Tatoo

You can even hear the engines in the background.

The abality of people that are so unaware of things in the sky to actually be able to work a camera and post a video is beyond me.
edit on 5 16 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I thought the same, but the enlarged still looks like something else

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I thought the same, but the enlarged still looks like something else

The enlarged still just looks like a blurry plane.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
As for the OP, that's clearly a Plane, you can see the lights flashing.

They put the lights on there to trick us

Also they land at airports and identify as planes but trust me there ufos

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why would extraterrestrials trying to stay secret fly around in aircraft that are lit up?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
An aircraft landing.
Next.

For real, I saw NOTHING in that video that seems unusual at all.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge Agreed! The second video was a hole in the clouds created between multiple cloud layers.

edit on 16-5-2021 by buddah6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think I saw one in the mid-80s.

It was summer, past twilight and pretty dark, but early yet. I couldn't see the shape (sky too dark) but it had three lights in a triangular shape. It was low flying like a helicopter, maybe 300 to 400 feet up, but made no noise, no sound at all.

It traveled straight south over the Detroit suburb I lived in. The thing that convinced me it was a UFO, was that it slowly rotated as it traveled in a straight line at about one complete rotation every 3 or 4 seconds. I watched it for a few minutes before it disappeared from my view.
edit on 16-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Larger jet type aircraft have white lights on the trailing edge of the wingtips and tail cone, with red flashing beacons on middle top and bottom of fuselage. Just as what the video shows with it flying away from the camera.

On that note, if I were a space alien piloting a space vehicle I’d try and mimic earthlings aircraft lights too.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Over 250 million Camera-Equipped phones in America, and no clear DAYLIGHT videos?

To be fair, next time you see an airplane fly over, take a clear daylight vid of it. It is doable, but not nearly as easy as it sounds. Imagine a theoretically much less frequent phenomenon that would have a person much rather watching it with their eyes than trying to film, and furthermore they are probably flustered.

I'm not saying anything other than filming tiny things far away in the sky with a phone camera isn't so simple. This is a plane though.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

this from the OP source,

Note: This craft does not have the normal configuration of navigation lights for conventional aircraft. Aircraft have a red light on the left wing tip and a green light on the right wing tip

then there's this, read the whole thing.

Flashy, Blinky, Anti-collision Lights
Nothing attracts attention better than a super bright, flashing light. That’s why big airplanes have several of them. Red beacons are located on the top and bottom of the aircraft. Blinding white strobe lights are on the wingtips. The white wingtip strobes are what you see when you stare up into the night sky and see an airplane high overhead.
Guide to Airplane Lights

looked up airports near blue springs. 2 Airports near blue springs, here's a screen shot.

and one last thing, source says no sound. from OP' source

You would expect to hear some sound from a jet or prop aircraft.

i say BS, the background Nosie your hear is the plane off in the distance.
also listen to the guy talking , he sounds like he's trying to hard to talk about the thing.
edit on 16-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
The witness said the craft had three lights on it in each corner and a red light in the center. He said the craft was low and huge. Did not say if he heard any noise or not. Although the webmaster claimed it did not.

Note: This craft does not have the normal configuration of navigation lights for conventional aircraft. Aircraft have a red light on the left wing tip and a green light on the right wing tip. The red light on this craft is in the middle. The craft was quite close and made no noise. You would expect to hear some sound from a jet or prop aircraft. The profanity is retained on the video to show the excitement of the witnesses. Perhaps it could be some sort of drone? Blue Springs is fairly close to Whiteman AFB which has been known to house state-of-the-art military aircraft. (See above map.)

Source

Yeah the last UFO vid posted here the other day was pretty good.

This one I'm gonna say is just a plane.

That's a normal landing trajectory for a commercial airliner, and looks just like one.

Nothing weird here I don't think.

That white open the guy posted the other day though. That was pretty wild.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join