It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"One of my missions.. is to destroy ufology as we know!" - Elizondo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

…I see it all the time. These cults of personalities and I’m not going to name a few because I’m sure that probably they think the same of me. But that's why I don't offer my opinion because in ufology it's fraught and full of opinion. Those opinions kind of morph into what they think are facts and that's very dangerous! …

We need to avoid that at all costs and that's why one of my private missions is to take this notion of what we call ufology and obliterate it into a billion pieces….

Hopefully what comes back and coalesces is something far more objective and scientifically focused…

One of my missions and personal goals is to destroy ufology as we know

Lue Ellie Zondo - May 8th 2021

So the Pharaoh of the Phenomenon wants, to not reset, but destroy ufology!!

But what is ufology?

Definition of Ufology

Wikipedia defines ufology as

....The investigation of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) by people who believe that they may be of extraordinary origins (most frequently of, extraterrestrial alien visitors).

While there are instances of government, private, and fringe science investigations of UFOs, ufology is regarded by skeptics and science educators as a canonical example of pseudoscience...

Ufology isn’t even considered a proper scientific endeavour.

So what can Elizondo, the Despot of its Destruction, want to destroy?

What might be his mission?

The Ethical Cleansing of Ufology’s UFOtainment Industry?

UFOtainment is an industry that employs hundreds, maybe thousands of people. Mainly, but not exclusively, based in America.

While some ufotainers begin with genuine intentions, most end up hitting a brickwall and unable to progress. They eventually compromise their objectivity and cash-in. Making stuff up and omission of facts to create or maintain mysteries is common. Alongside spreading stories passed on by more perverse minded members of America’s alphabet agencies. Eliminating the people who sensationalize and falsely profit from ufology, the Hucksters, the Grifters, the Scammers and the LARPers would be an incredible achievement.

Yet Flying Saucerer Zondo has benefited from such characters in his rise up the ladder of ufotainment. Does he really want to shoot down those that originally put him in the spotlight? No. But he wants the opposition removed or, simply put, controlled!

Disinfecting Ufology’s Dingleberries?

Cleaning out the unwanted freaks of the fringe is difficult. Ufology will never be accepted as a serious scientific topic while the crazies are allowed to dabble in delusion and inject their own crackpot beliefs into ufology. Beliefs that have nothing to do with solving the mysteries of the skies. The mystical musers, the psychedelic shaman, the occultists, cultists and the fantasists. They all need to find a home elsewhere if ufology is to become more “scientifically focused”. Good luck Large Lue with that one.

Sanitizing Social Media

Social media groupies that have been groomed and fed UFOtainment. The instaface twit tockerers and amateur podcasters continue to promote and even monetize their dumbed down view of ufology.

Zondo has provided and encouraged support from these people. Either as himself or as one of his anonymous and bureaucratic sounding alter egos. Silencing the noise from his supporting cast is not one of his targets. Silencing his detractors however would be

What About Implication and Inference?

Ufology is littered with people who say “I can’t say” to imply they know more than they know. Inference by absence of facts. Duplicitous statements designed to make others think they know more than they know. Or, simply put, to confuse and obfuscate.

The Count of Counterintelligence used to play hide and seek behind a post labelled NDA as soon as he’d learned to speak. This is a topic he’s an expert in. Not one he wants to be destroyed. It is a problem which ufology will have to continue to live with.

Erasing Ufology’s Legacy?

Perhaps what the Anchorman of AATIP wants, simply put, is to reject all previous research in ufology before 2004. Solid & Stout Lue only displays knowledge of a handful of UFO cases. Most of them involving Naval personnel. Mysteriously ignoring anything that came before.

Perhaps hoping old pillars of ufology will eventually collapse in on themselves. With no need to burn Ed Ruppelt’s and Donald Keyhoe’s ancient books and light a bonfire with Stan Friedman’s files.

There is no cure for the ‘Crash at Corona’ virus. UFO history will slowly be left to die.

Goodbye old time ufology.

Sit back and wait for the US government to deliver your UAP information….

Ufology is dead. Long live Luefology!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Lou and the TTSA reminds me of what the church did as it converted the people of invaded lands.

First you have to destroy what exists.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Luefology - classic.

Interesting that noone had even heard of him until a few years ago when his narrative burst onto the scene fully formed (promoted by the usual CIA sponsored publications).

Also interesting that he and his buddies were never really interested in discussing any of the existing (and extensive) research already conducted on the topic.

Also amazing that all said research started getting memory holed from the web whilst simultaneously all UFO search engine results were permanently flooded with his highly suspect narrative and related mediocre incidents.

Apart from noise, confusion and contradiction is there actually anything of content that Lue has produced?

After reading your threads about the chap I really have a hard time taking him seriously.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I would not worry to much mate, the world, never mind the sky, is so much bigger than just America.

People have been observing unknown phenomena in our skies long before our respective nations even existed.

And probably still will be doing so long after they are gone to the annals of history.
edit on 15-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

one day aliens will land and we will learn that they are visiting us for the first time. and then i want to see all these ufo experts. for me the protagonists of the ufo community all somehow do not come across as credible. its all about ego and money. as always.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

A real contactee see ufologists as clueless second hand sources. They focus in the ships. So embarrassing.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Someone is obviously trying to rewrite the ufo narrative , all these releases are from recent sightings.

No where has there been mention of older cases.

These older cases have value , they could have clues regarding motive and modus operandi concerning these crafts .

Or a change in any of those.

they conveniently seem to forget to mention that we might have been interacting with this phenomena for well over 60 years.

Probably the main reason why i remain skeptic.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Well said.

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

"an important job, especially a military one, that someone is sent somewhere to do"

The definition of mission from the Cambridge dictionary.

Not the only definition, but possibly the most relevant.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yeah I think what Lue said is alot more innocent than you think.

I believe all he meant by that, is that he wants to remove all the "mysticism" stuff that accompanies alot of the UFO stuff.

You know what I mean? All of the people who take ET, UFOs and make it spiritual.

Or the people who claim to be talked to in their dreams, or have psychic communications with ET. Etc

He's just saying he wants to revolutionize UFOlogy to the point as to where it's an accepted science and not mythical.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

...Interesting that no one had even heard of him until a few years ago when his narrative burst onto the scene fully formed (promoted by the usual CIA sponsored publications).

He was, and to some extent still is a "bureaucrate sans visage" as the French might say. He has learned nothing and forgot everything.

Apart from noise, confusion and contradiction is there actually anything of content that Lue has produced?

The carefully crafted new skill called Swamp Gaslighting?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Filmed on a phone recording a tv….must be fake

youtu.be...

Standard practice for skeptics

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You can define it all you want.

But between Blossom Goodchild, The Disclosure Project and Steven Greer, as well as a litany of other BS artists and BS conclusions, and BS information, and the dumb as nails "believer" vs "skeptic" debate...

Yeah, Ufology is under the stewardship of some dumbass people.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

It must be tough being unemployed as he is at the moment.

But he also gives the impression (by inference and implication) that he is advising and in constant communication with what's going on in the Pentagon with regards to UAPTF. Co-ordinating podcast appearances and keeping up with all these 'leaks' from the Navy to Mr. Beardon Tats too.

Not sure how he's doing all this on welfare benefits in a pandemic. Unless of course he never really left the government. Like he inferred.

ETA: I was really hoping he meant was going to hide Tsoukalos in a basement for a decade.
edit on 15/5/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

But if that is your face are you now also trying to make YOURSELF into a cult of personality by advertising it here?.

It's easy to criticize them I do it all the time as they attribute anything and everything to ancient aliens and in so doing insult there and our own ancestors and perhaps lost former civilizations, ancient aliens rather than being benign and helping humanity probably enslaved and scavenged our ruins after destroying such a previous civilization if one existed.

Sitchin's Annunaki were probably space pirates and scavengers ripping off our race after a cataclysm, there is so much proof they like to ignore, ancient human skulls that suggest humanity is older by far than there ancient alien buddies OR that the global flood was real -
- (I believe that too by the way - visions of it in fact and floating past something that looked like an intact low in the water white hulled version of that one - I do not accept the arguments against it being a fossilized ship as there were iron rivets and magnetic anomalies that are just ignored by those that want to debunk it and cross sections of petrified wood that show the structure of the wood itself still preserved - see the videos at the bottom) -
- and dating is just plain wrong.

But these guys make a fortune out of peddling there wares to a people wondering as if trying to remember some deep seated human racial memory they have forgotten and playing on it.

And so too does anyone that chooses to use them to launch there own Youtube channel as it all end's up being about making revenue.

As for those videos on the Ark.

This I believe is real however if it is Noah's Ark then there was more than one Noah and more than one Flood perhaps separated by entire ages of the world.
Because.

This too I believe is real and is actually OUR Noah's ark.

www.arksearch.com...
www.arkinsight.nl...

And let's be fair ancient aliens with anti gravity technology would have had no use for ancient runways now would they?.
earth-chronicles.com...

IF you look at this airfield on Good Earth despite the heavy construction as most if it is in a city and urban sprawl you will see faint lines and patters that suggest a much larger buried area of strip's but this is the largest main strip that has been reused by the modern airstrip which just tarmacked over it and was renovated by Nasa as the ancient strip was longer even than they needed to land the shuttle when they decided they may need another emergency landing strip outside of the US and chose the site.

There are other enigmatic clues as to a possible far more ancient and all too human origin to supposed works of ancient alien's all around the world but those guy's are in it to make money from YouTube and book's or worse TRUE believers.

That is not to say I discount the possibility of aliens coming here, imagine if we sent out a Seti signal 800.000 years ago and then an alien race heard it and came to investigate only to find a primitive race that we are today and wonder what happened in the meantime.

Also there are possibly REAL alien influences on our world.

Alexander the great siege of Tyre, Five flying shields striking the walls of the city with lightning and allowing his beleaguered army to finally breach it as the city became nearly his first failed conquest.
Alexander the great stopped from entering India by Two different flying shields dipping and diving at his men and elephant's as they tried to cross a river forcing them back.

Battle over Nuremburg 1561 and not it was not a rare weather phenomena were do you think the Nazi's dug the bell up from.
I could go on and on and on.
Ancient Alien's yes.

Friends' to humanity or our ancestor's, no though they may have competing interests and what part humanity plays in that?.

Parallel earth civilization preventing Aliens from trying to colonize our world is a good one, they would see such colonization as a threat to there own near reality and would not want the proximity of such a dangerous race, they may even see our civilization as a potential threat once we pass a certain threshold and put us back into the stone age?.

But personally I believe in God take that as you shall.

There are other possible clues that an ALMOST after humanity scenario may have unfolded at some point in this world's history.
We know that after a thousand years even our tallest buildings would have collapsed, after ten thousand, after a hundred thousand, after a million.

Only the great pyramids may survive for a few million years eroding down and becoming more unrecognizable.

But what if humans did survive, primitive's in jungles after some global event's a pandemic or even an alien holocaust caused by a predator civilization or perhaps a war among themselves.

Would we recognize Mt Rushmore in a hundred thousand years after erosion has done it's bit?.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Or would we just claim it was all shapes in the clouds when looking at the eroded faces of former US presidents.

edit on 15-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I was really hoping he meant was going to hide Tsoukalos in a basement for a decade.

And just WHAT is with that cats hair anyway.
My wife likes those programs and sometimes I will sit with her doing other things with that crap on as ''white noise'' that I pay little attention to. But one thing stands out, it's kind of a mantra for some of them.

It's the one where they say , and a couple of them use it all the time, ''You have to ask yourself''. My hair bristles and I chime in, ''Just who in hell are you to tell me what I have to ask... ''

What I HAVE to ask??? Bugger off. I will ask my own questions in this life thank you very much. If I find answers to any of those questions all the fine and dandy and if not, well, so what, but I will not have anyone telling me ''what I have to ask''. Did I say bugger off yet? Oh yeah I did.

And of course ''Ancient Alien Theorists'' say ''Yes''. You pretty much covered that.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I find Tsoukalos entertaining, he is actually an intelligent guy and also has been a member on our site under another name, I butted heads with him on one occasion and apologized for mocking his hair style (which I had no right doing but think it is his gimmick to make himself iconic and it work's).
As a fellow member I disagree with some of his opinions but value them.
I see merit in all points of view and of course to see through the occlusion maybe it is better to see more and try to figure out the way than seeing less even if that may send us down the wrong path on occasion.

edit on 15-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I agree.

It’s funny how people follow this guy, if my physician walked in looking like this guy, I’d refuse treatment and take my chances.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I was only joking about Giorgio. He has a distinctive head of hair which helps sell the AA brand.

On par with Corbell's luxuriant Norse beard whch helps sell beard trimmers in their millions.**

But it's all just for entertainment...

** That was joke too.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Gimmick yes. Certainly. But a gimmick to do what? To help more people wake up to things that they otherwise might not have? Or just a gimmick to get people to pay attention to HIM so that he can pass on the very same schlock that is feeding the speculative nature of our modern society.

I guess my aversion to his hair comes from my own childhood phobias. When I was in public school boys in my age group would have nightmares about realizing they were in class with hair that looked like his does so I recognize my own biases about hair styles, especially in this day where his is now relatively common.

When I used the word 'existential'' in that post I meant it. To me it is existential. Treating the field as those programs do as just one more form of ''entertainment'' not only muddies the pool of insight but turns it into pablum.

But you know what? Maybe pablum is what we need. I don't know, maybe so. I just know that it does nothing to increase my own sense of being in this world.

I want to see them land. Or materialize or what ever. I have a large back yard with a lot of grass. During the summers we sit out on the deck in the evenings and watch the sky and tell it that our yard would be a good place to land and say hello.

The question arises to me that we seem to be stuck as far as these things go. Grainy pictures and obscure lights in the sky that we are all so familiar with. Just like 70 years ago. And all of that being presided over by a ''Priest Class'' to which Mr. T has taken to his pulpit very happily.

And likely he is a pretty nice guy. Sit around and pass the same info round and round the campfire, but that's all it is. It might be nice to see if he has any real, I mean real suppositions garnered within himself to add to our existential insight. Maybe he might.

And not that I focus on him alone, just that through his gimmick he has made himself a center of the whole field .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join