It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 50 Percent of FDA and Dr. Fauci's Employees have Refused the Covid-19 Vaccination.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Saturday, May 15, 2021

These are stunning, EYE-OPENING revelations..

During yesterday's hearing, Senator Richard Burr asked Dr. Anthony Fauci, Peter Marks from the FDA, and CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, what percentage of their own employees are vaccinated.

Fauci said, "Probably a bit more than half, around 60%."

Marks said, "about the same".

Walensky dodged the question all-together.
VideoClip: twitter.com...

For those of you who have read about Covid-19 vaccine development, you understand WHY there is such mistrust of Covid-19 vaccines amongst the general population.

It speaks volumes, when half the employees of U.S. Government agencies that helped develop the vaccines, and authorize their injection into hundreds of millions of human bodies, refuse to let themselves be injected with those very drugs.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’m being hopeful...... BUT

PLEASE let this all come crashing down.

If there are this many dumb people, god/deity/whoever help us.....

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Your description of what your source says is incorrect.

+16 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The description says exactly what the source says.

Oh, hold on ... You must be posting from that parallel universe with a different timeline. Sorry, my bad!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Where does it say that almost 50% have refused to be vaccinated? Can you quote that part?

It says that about 60% have been vaccinated, nothing about refusals.

edit on 5/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This reminds me of when I used to watch GMA like 10 or more years ago. They were visiting the CDC. Can't remember what virus or flu strain it was back then, but it was their big story. The host was standing in front of this high level largely glass encased room where the workers in their lab coats were making the new shot. The host asked the head person if anyone in the environmentally controlled room had taken the shot. To me it looked like he was caught off guard with the question. His answer was NO. Nobody working in the room on this had taken the shot! 100% of them! I will always remember that. So I can totally believe this!
edit on 15-5-2021 by TamtammyMacx because: typo

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
What I want to know... If almost half know or suspect the vaccine isn’t safe, why are over half dumb enough to take it anyway?

Do the 40%ish have access to info the 60%ish do not?

If so then wouldn’t that be reflected in their seniority, pay grade, clearance level etc?

If it were possible to cross reference these factors with vaccine status, then conclusions could be drawn. Until then it’s all speculation.

edit on 15-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The description says exactly what the source says.

Oh, hold on ... You must be posting from that parallel universe with a different timeline. Sorry, my bad!

The title is misleading and even the Tweet referenced doesn't say they refused to take the vaccine.

I'm pretty agnostic on calling out BS thread titles and misleading others, sides don't matter. There's no reason to say "almost half" except to avoid that it's a clear majority, nor is there reason to say "refused" except to try giving it more gravity. Sixty percent is closer to two-thirds than 40 percent is to one-half, so can it also be said that almost two-thirds of the staff have been vaccinated?

In a war against misleading news there is no victory in taking up their tactics. They have the numbers and decades of experience. Truth is a far better tool and once you start twisting it you're no better than they are, regardless how well-intentioned you may be.

+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Where does it say that almost 50% have refused to be vaccinated? Can you quote that part?

You perfectly know they can't admit they refused the vaccine, they need their jobs and retaliation will destroy their life.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
What I want to know... If almost half know or suspect the vaccine isn’t safe, why are over half dumb enough to take it anyway?

One reason. To show allegiance.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

They can and it’s starting to be required with government employees. I forget the form but you either have to prove full vaccination or you fill out this refusal form and the thing is weird. It’s basically an immunization screening form in disguise.

It asks about a bunch of specific diseases that may increase side effects with the vaccine. Ours was preloaded with a screen for vaccine box checked, might not be the case everywhere. And then at the end, based on the medical screening and their opinion. They recommend if you get the vaccine or don’t get the vaccine, don’t really like that part. I would expect changes to come eventually for government, school, first responders, healthcare etc.

You want services, you want to work, you want your REAL ID, you get vaccinated.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Anyone that hasn’t gotten the vaccine is obviously silently refusing it since it’s widely available. Here in Indy they just had a weekend of drive thru’s to get the shot and barely anyone showed.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I wonder why 40% have not been vaccinated, when the vaccine is readily available to so many common American citizens?
My daughter is 17 years old. She called a vaccination clinic on a Saturday and inquired about getting the vaccine. Within 4 hours, she was vaccinated. She got it without my presence or signature.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

You could also ask why are half dumb enough not to take it and would rather listen to crazy theories on the internet.

I took it because based on my health history, my knowledge of molecular biology, and my kind of work, it was a no brainier. Far less risk than actually getting the virus for myself and my family.

Plus it looks like the vaccinated are going to start getting some perks, time to put my papers in my wallet lol.
edit on 15-5-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
They didn't have any vaccine for COVID when they were doing gain of function at the Wuhan Lab. They even did the GOF in a lower security level 2 lab for COVID. They were quite lax when making it in the first place, strange how they think it's needed now.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

And don't even try to say we forced it on you.

You won't need a passport to get in to tent city.

Don't forget to grab a shopping cart.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

We usually don’t get vaccinated for BSL3 or BSL4 agents. It’s why we use bio containment and all of our PPE. I don’t know about China, but we get our blood baseline analyzed and monitored in case we do get infected and develop symptoms of the disease. Once a vaccine is available, we are recommended that we get one, but it is usually not required.

If you’re just working with a portion of a virus that can’t infect and you’re just testing whatever, you can drop the biosafety level down since it can’t infect anyone. It helps more people access the research since space and time is limited in higher biosafety levels.

+4 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: McGinty

Plus it looks like the vaccinated are going to start getting some perks, time to put my papers in my wallet lol.

That's why I usually disregard MOST doctors' advice anymore, and no longer regularly see one and haven't in years -- perks.

If EITHER of us have to accept kickbacks/bribes to peddle, or take, the junk, then it's not worthwhile. Perks be damned, if you need perks to spur my acceptance, then I don't need to accept it to begin with. Bribery offers is the hallmark of "GTFO away from me" responses.
edit on 5/15/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Do the 40%ish have access to info the 60%ish do not?

If so then wouldn’t that be reflected in their seniority, pay grade, clearance level etc?

If it were possible to cross reference these factors with vaccine status, then conclusions could be drawn. Until then it’s all speculation.

Except the source doesn't say anything about them thinking that the vaccine is unsafe, that's something that you said.

Given that a lot of people there would be under 40, a 60% vaccination level would be relatively normal.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

And don't even try to say we forced it on you.

You won't need a passport to get in to tent city.

Don't forget to grab a shopping cart.

Except that private businesses get to set their own service policies, don't they.

It's not up to the state to do this. A store could require masks up until 2022 simply because it wants to, or it could let you walk mask and vaccine free the second that the federal mandate ends.

If I'm running a business I can require you to be vaccinated, or not. It's my choice.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join