It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Views 5/14 where Garland Describes the Israel Palenstine Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Here's another episode of News Views where Garland Nixon discusses the Israel Palestine situation perfectly. The show is about an hour long but it's worthy of one's time in my opinion. For those who don't have the time to listen to the whole show, his breakdown for the M.E. situation begins at about the 27 minute mark until about the 33 minute mark.

podcasts.apple.com...

Anyhow, listen to the show and give your thoughts, ATS. Do you agree with him. He talks about much more than this one situation too. The whole show is great for anyone who has the time to listen.

What says ATS?

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I don't agree with him that Republicans are evil and don't care about brown or black people. It was Democrat party that supported slavery and wrote the jim crow laws.

Discussion about the M.E. was honest.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
I don't agree with him that Republicans are evil and don't care about brown or black people. It was Democrat party that supported slavery and wrote the jim crow laws.

Discussion about the M.E. was honest.

He bashes both Republicans and Democrats.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I agree. It is amazing how in 7 or 8 months there is strife and talk about wars on many fronts where before it was peace deals in the Mid-east. Israel and Palestine will continue to kill each other off until the weaker gives up or dies. Sorry for the downer but I see no end in sight.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No need to read anything. The situation is obvious. We went from strong leadership to no leadership and the world is reacting to it. I expect conflicts to pop back up all over the ME by time Biden’s time in office is up. That’s my take without listening to any propaganda from the left or right.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
We went from strong leadership to no leadership and the world is reacting to it. I expect conflicts to pop back up all over the ME by time Biden’s time in office is up. .

You might think Trump was a strong leader at home, but internationally he stepped back and created a political space that Germany and China stepped in to.

Conflicts won't pop back up in the Middle East because they never stopped. Biden's task is to reestablish US authority and leverage again. Whether he's up to it is another question, but nobody outside the echo chamber in the US believes Trump's foreign policy was effective.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
"We went from strong leadership to no leadership and the world is reacting to it. I expect conflicts to pop back up all over the ME by time Biden’s time in office is up."

You might think Trump was a strong leader at home, but internationally he stepped back and created a political space that Germany and China stepped in to.

Conflicts won't pop back up in the Middle East because they never stopped. Biden's task is to reestablish US authority and leverage again. Whether he's up to it is another question, but nobody outside the echo chamber in the US believes Trump's foreign policy was effective.

Yeah... oh, except for the new ME peace deals Trump achieved and that are still in effect, and Israel just essentially castrated Hamas by killing a huge number of them and their weapons caches in the tunnels underneath Gaza after fabulously trolling them on twitter faking a ground assault.

Joe is trying really hard to dismantle these and turn back the clock, but isn't having much luck, because the rest of the world knows he is a fake/lame duck impostor, as is the rest of his lame, ineffective administration.

We are in devolution right now - and I think it was actually a master stroke, giving people time to wake up gradually, until the massive level of criminal fraud is exposed and a remedy implemented.
edit on 16-5-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

join