It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Who Don't Like to Pay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You know those #ing mother#ers that have some excuse as to why they're late paying you for work you did, when the bill is well passed overdue, they try to pull some guilt tripping bull#, and you've been really #ing politely reminding them for months only to have them turn around and lose their # on you when you decide you've had enough of their # and demand the money you're owed??

Honestly i #ing hate people...like 90% of them, #ing useless, lazy, self entitled pieces of #ing # that seem to think they should get # for free....

#ing people man...sorry...this is pretty ranty...but some #ing client starts giving you # because you ask for money they've owed for months and they act entitled to # for free...like #ing #. If you can't afford #, don't hire someone to do it.
edit on 14/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

And they have the money most of the time. They just like to watch it in their bank account.

The proper phrase for these a$$holes is ‘Money Grubbers’.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
You know those #ing mother#ers that have some excuse as to why they're late paying you for work you did, when the bill is well passed overdue, they try to pull some guilt tripping bull#, and you've been really #ing politely reminding them for months only to have them turn around and lose their # on you when you decide you've had enough of their # and demand the money you're owed??

Honestly i #ing hate people...like 90% of them, #ing useless, lazy, self entitled pieces of #ing # that seem to think they should get # for free....

#ing people man...sorry...this is pretty ranty...but some #ing client starts giving you # because you ask for money they've owed for months and they act entitled to # for free...like #ing #. If you can't afford #, don't hire someone to do it.

Okay, I sympathise somewhat..I guess you worked for Trump until the gravy ran out of your sideburns?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Couldn't help but imagine this thread being typed out like this...

PS: hope you get the money
edit on 14-5-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

All i know is, this person has a lot of empties at their house and a lot of cigarette butts around.

a reply to: smurfy

No man...i do computer related consulting type stuff, other contracting work that i can't talk about on ATS and some other things. Working for trump is not one of them. I don't even live in America man, dunno what I'd be doing for trump..

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yeah, I hear ya buddy.
The same people that won’t pay you are the same ones that squeal like little piggies when they are owed money.

I’m sure they give their employer,”if they have a job”, the same grace if he doesn’t have their pay check on payday.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Where I live that's when they find themselves in an unpleasant situation.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So true, and worse than has ever been.

People used to have some pride and some shame about not paying their bills. Now, they are proud to stiff you if they can.

Kind of like people used to be ashamed to be on welfare - now, they are proud to be....society going down the tubes...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: dug88

Okay, I sympathise somewhat..I guess you worked for Trump until the gravy ran out of your sideburns?

Rent free. Living in your head rent free. Holy crap.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My hubby helped his boss on a side yard job. The guy said that over half the people that dont pay him on time are living way beyond their needs. The houses are like mansions and they can’t pay. Im sorry this is happening to you. a reply to: dug88

edit on 04/30/2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Lalala

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Oh i get that. It's not an abnormal situation, but the particular details of this one irks me a fair bit. This wasn't an easy project and yes...the person has been very obviously living above their means while spouting every kind of excuse and bull# imaginable. Apparently, they are in fact the victims because they are forced to pay for a service that they requested, signed a contract for and agreed the work was completed to their satisfaction. Yet they can't pay because 'life is hard' and i should just accept their #ing compliments for a job well done..yes i was actually #ing told this.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry man. That sucks! Can you go after them in small claims or something?
I would love to see people like that get what they deserve. It's happened to me too, after working with a really difficult dangerous horse for 60 days and he was a happy pleasure to work with after leaving me to then be told 'but you do it cuz you love to'
People man..smh
edit on 15-5-2021 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I don't know how much they owe you, but get a collection agency after them and they will wish they had paid you. Some agencies will buy their debt from you, others will go after them for you and tack on interest and fees. They can also lower your clients credit score by reporting the collections.

edit on 5/15/2021 by Klassified because: eta

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Two things:
Don't just take work from anybody and always have a Tony standing by

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This is EXACTLY what Trump and others do, especially if they have money.

They know you can only get so much from small claims, AND they know you don't have the money to fight them in court.

And by the way, Trump stiffed many many contractors. So if you've got a problem with the OP being stiffed, you probably should have a problem with Trump doing the same thing to other people UNLESS, you're a hypocrite.

And frankly, Trump came to mind IMMEDIATELY when I read the OP.

a reply to: KansasGirl

edit on 15-5-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You have nothing to back up anything you said. You come off as the village idiot always blaming Trump. That train ended a couple months back now. Time to let go of that NPC mentality.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Rent free. Living in your head rent free. Holy crap.

I guess you don't know an analogous remark when you see one?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
This is EXACTLY what Trump and others do, especially if they have money.

They know you can only get so much from small claims, AND they know you don't have the money to fight them in court.

And by the way, Trump stiffed many many contractors. So if you've got a problem with the OP being stiffed, you probably should have a problem with Trump doing the same thing to other people UNLESS, you're a hypocrite.

And frankly, Trump came to mind IMMEDIATELY when I read the OP.

a reply to: KansasGirl

Snap!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

And frankly, Trump came to mind IMMEDIATELY when I read the OP

Do you see the colour orange and think of Trump too? Seriously my post is not related to Trump in any way shape or form, i don't live in America so zero things Trump did have anything to do with my post. Not everything's about Trump dude.
edit on 15/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The building industry was rife with non payment till,,,,, you get the customer to sign a contract that says all materials are yours till the final payment is made. If they don't pay go in and collect all your materials. Yes you'd lose in the long run but people get the message real quick when you start causing mayhem.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join