It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trader Joe's, Walmart, Costco drop mask mandate for fully vaccinated customers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Time to warm up the printer. If they aren't issuing cards that require a reader to verify, they'll never know the difference.

I'd like to get in on that action, I dropped the mask in public for about two months now. However, we are made to wear one at my place of employment, until Monday, they're releasing a new notice stating that fully vaxxed people can take off the mask. I'm not vaxxed but I am taking my mask off, and I am pretty sure they cannot force me to show them any personal medical records. But I'd like to have a cf card just in case.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Funny how the Idea of "freedom" has changed over the years. Now you have to dress like them in order to walk among them. If you don't? You can somehow be associated with an insurrection at the national level, that never happened.

Once the "vaccinated" have earned their "freedom". The "masked" folks will be wearing the equivalent of a gold star.

Or worse yet? People like David Hogg may "think" you're a "conservative".

I can't believe how all these "educated" people don't see how this all ends. Maybe not today or tomorrow. But they're readily being groomed to eat whatever is on the spoon without question.

edit on 15-5-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think David Hogg has your answer.

Truthfully, if you feel safer with a mask, wear one. No one is stopping you.

It's not about political affiliation...or feeling safe from a virus.
It's about being able to buy food for my kids without a lynch mob chasing me out of the store.

The lynch mob has the same mentality as the folks who want to destroy your life for saying the wrong thing. It's the same thing.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

Funny how the Idea of "freedom" has changed over the years. Now you have to dress like them in order to walk among them. If you don't? You can somehow be associated with an insurrection at the national level, that never happened.

Once the "vaccinated" have earned their "freedom". The "masked" folks will be wearing the equivalent of a gold star.

Or worse yet? People like David Hogg may "think" you're a "conservative".

I can't believe how all these "educated" people don't see how this all ends. Maybe not today or tomorrow. But they're readily being groomed to eat whatever is on the spoon without question.

Reminds me of Dr. Suess

The Sneetches is obviously allegorical. One can see the two levels of meaning within the story. The literal meaning is that the good Sneetches have a green star on their bellies and they single out all the Sneetches that don't have a star on their bellies.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I never wore a mask in Walmart. I was always one of the few that wasn’t wearing a mask but no employee ever said anything to me

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I hate to be the one to tell you but Walmart never really forced people to mask up. I go to Walmart quite a bit and no one has asked if I wanted a mask or anything. They don't care, Trader Joe's does but I refuse to shop there. Not only am I against mask mandates but the people who shop at Trader Joe's are snobs anyway, I don't care for them at all.

My question is how ill they know who is vaccinated and who isn't? Papers I believe. Who said this wouldn't happen? I think we all know who said it!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This will be a great experiment. Given that vaccinated people can still catch, carry and spread the virus, it will be interesting to see if there's an influx of unvaccinated people dying or experiencing severe symptoms of the disease. Either way, herd immunity is imminent.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Guess I'll be stitching a scarlet letter on my mask.
Was it forgotten somewhere in this mass vaccination rollout that apparently you can still catch it,and spread it?

A 6-point yellow star is most accurate.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think they’re doing this on purpose so we get hit with a second wave like India. India let their guard down too and now look where they are. ☹️

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I actually have to goto Walmart tomorrow and buy my wife another desktop. I will see what the vibe is in the store. Here in Colorado Springs everyone I saw at walmart a month ago was wearing a mask. Even idiots driving in there cars with the windows up. I even saw a dumbass driving a convertible with a mask! And they think im a conspiracy nut?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The maskers will still wnat to wear them to feel safe and the anti maskers and anti vaxxers will take them off because neither do anything. Clown world. I see much conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join