It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That moment you see audience and realize your parents were WAY cooler than you will ever be...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

It would most likely be someone running down the street in tears!

Haven't seen anything about him for ages. Might have a look later.

Cheers.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Star Spangled Banner-
youtu.be...

youtu.be...
There are quite a few of them on there.

Colter Wall- if you don't know who he is you might want to video yourself, you will see why very soon into it.

youtu.be... --- Sleeping on the Black Top

youtu.be... --- The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie

Hank Williams-

youtu.be... --- Country Boy Can Survive

That's the best I can do for now. I haven't ever signed in on my new phone and this one is quite fidgety. If you do seriously like music and have time you can go on a pleasant journey just looking at associated videos.

Eta- this one is interesting it's a song called racism where a white rapper talks about the difference between rednecks and white trash and the difference between nword and blacks (Warning he says the word). I think he could have done a better job with the song, but I do like the concept. A white rapper named Tom MacDonald also has quite a few songs talking about race, cancel culture and all the hot button issues that have some interesting reactions as well.

Adam Calhoun-
youtu.be... -- racism

edit on 5/15/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

To have discussions and understanding of people you have to get to know each other. I think this is an excellent way of doing so, because music breaks through the persons projection and reaches them at a different level.

Try it once go find a song that is meaningful to you and watch someone quite different from yourself attempt to undertsand it, see the point it takes them over. It actually gave me a much greater appreciation of songs that I've always heard, but not really listened to.

Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey youtu.be... is a good one or
The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody, ..
youtu.be... that dude has an amazing voice and live. When you see a black woman looking at Chris Stapleton's oversized hairy self and in a few moments they're in love (some start squirming and all)

If you've ever found yourself entertained by people watching, this changes the dynamic.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Every. Single. Day. Pretty high

If one remembers the 70s , they weren't there.

(too easy and I couldn't resist)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join