It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

japanese I 404 found what really happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If u pay any attention to local news you would know that a Japanese submarine was found off the coast of hawaii. This sub was carrying biological weapons during the second world war, these weapons were suggested to be rats with the bubonic plague and other infestatious animals with diseases. Yet what caused this submarine to sink, if the government didn't know of its presence until now then they obviously never sunk it. There is one explanation that may hold true, due to the radioactive nature of the missles on board and the biological weapons which had unknown effects it would seem as though the animals on board were not just rats, yet there were genetic mutations and variations of these aboard, due to claw marks on the inside of the hull, it is most likely to assume that one of the beasts they had contained, escaped, killing the crew and therefore causing the ships demise
here is a rendition of what the onboard mutated animals may have looked like

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undergroundpunk

Photoshopped eye and all...

That picture comes from CNN/showbiz... hmmm movie prop maybe ?

[edit on 22-3-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Like that little thing could kill any1. Just get a leadpipe and pretend your playing gulf.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
its kind of hard to believe that something got loose and killed the entire crew, i mean its not like the thing was invincible, im sure the crew would have shot and killed it before it killed the entire crew.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Haha, this post reminds me of that killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail...It takes a Holy Hand Grenade ("which must be thrown upon counting to the number three, four is too much and two is far too less) to finay kill the little bugger

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The submarine found off the coast of hawaii was the I 401 not the 404.
WWII-era Japanese sub found near Hawaii

Kerby said the main hull is sitting upright and is in good shape. The I-401 numbers are clearly visible on the sides, and the anti-aircraft guns are in almost perfect condition, he said.

An I-400 and I-401 were captured at sea a week after the Japanese surrendered in 1945. Their mission -- which was never completed -- reportedly was to use the aircraft to drop rats and insects infected with bubonic plague, cholera, typhus and other diseases on U.S. cities.

Both submarines were ordered to sail to Pearl Harbor and were deliberately sunk later, partly because Russian scientists were demanding access to them.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Like that little thing could kill any1.

Originally posted by MAVERICK05
its kind of hard to believe that something got loose and killed the entire crew

I believe it said it contained biological weapons, which if one was to get lose and happen to bite at least one person it could actually devestate the crew...especially if it was a small one.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undergroundpunk
If u pay any attention to local news you would know that a Japanese submarine was found off the coast of hawaii. This sub was carrying biological weapons during the second world war, these weapons were suggested to be rats with the bubonic plague and other infestatious animals with diseases. Yet what caused this submarine to sink, if the government didn't know of its presence until now then they obviously never sunk it. There is one explanation that may hold true, due to the radioactive nature of the missles on board and the biological weapons which had unknown effects it would seem as though the animals on board were not just rats, yet there were genetic mutations and variations of these aboard, due to claw marks on the inside of the hull, it is most likely to assume that one of the beasts they had contained, escaped, killing the crew and therefore causing the ships demise

What is your proof of this? any links or news sources one could check?

[edit on 30-3-2005 by SeanP]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Regardless of what its final mission was, those subs were incredible for their day. I remember a History Channel show that featured them. One of the original plans for the subs, which I believe they were at one point en-route to before being called back to defend the mainland, was the bombing of the Panama Canal.

It's a shame that these subs were sunk (which I remember the US did gain control of them at the end) because aside from the biological matter aboard, they would be very interesting to tour.

Does anyone know if the US or any other nations built any submarines capable of launching aircraft such as these? It'd be interesting to find out.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This wouldnt be impossible The Japs did use biological weapons during WWII They were so advanced that they have probably mutated and created animals like this. And also they did have biological and biochemical facilities in Taiwan, China and possibly in the Philippines(The Univeristy of the Philippines building was used as a garrison during Japanese occupation in Asia). So they have probably created things like this

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I just got fashbacks from watching a good old movie.
It was a Monty Python movie I think.

Fluffy white Killer Rabbit ...

Aw man, this thread is pure tabloid material.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am really interested in the fact that it could carry 3 fold-up bombers

I have never heard of submarines being utilized for that, but now it
makes a great deal of sense. I wonder what the US has in terms of
something like that.

A submersible aircraft carrier would be far more dangerous than any other submersibles known to the public as of now.

new topics

top topics

join