It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul EXPOSES Dr. Fauci on Live TV in FIERY Moment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Love it.

"We gave money to this other company, who then gave money to the wuhan facility. Ergo, we didn't give the wuhan facility money. So nyah!"

Someone better call saul.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You can't explain reason to the insane.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Then amazingly enough it escapes the lab and creates this pandemic

And don't forget the timing of it's release. Just in time for ballot stuffing the November election. It's a conspiracy. The democratic party and China.
edit on 13-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Fauchi says they did not fund gain of function on the virus that causes Covid 19....They just gave the lab funding to do what they were doing, you will not find evidence it was specifically funded to create Sars-CoV2 though, the lab just used it to keep up their research on viruses...there will be no proof that the funding was specifically provided for this virus.

Lack of specificity is protecting Fauchi in his mind. Of course that money was probably partially spent on that project, but that exhonorates Fauchi and his group of legal liability.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The good Dr is choosing his words like a man trying not to lie by being overly specific.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If there was a 3-year moratorium on funding gain-of-function (GOF) research on potential pandemic viruses why does this award from the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES show funding during the pause between 2014-2017?

UNDERSTANDING THE RISK OF BAT CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCE

It also states

"We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding to test"

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wonder what happened to that funding when Trump halted it? Surely it was reallocated.

What was Trumps reasoning to halt funding on researching bat caused disease?

Follow the money is only part of the equation. Does the NIH have an answer that they wont discuss?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Gothmog

I wonder what happened to that funding when Trump halted it? Surely it was reallocated.

What was Trumps reasoning to halt funding on researching bat caused disease?

Follow the money is only part of the equation. Does the NIH have an answer that they wont discuss?

Go back and meditate.
You have too many easily answered questions .

I have already denied enough ignorance for the day.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong
I'm pretty sure Obama was president when GoF research was banned in America in 2014.

(post by SeektoUnderstand removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Im guessing it was outsourced then.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i hope the lying toad fauci ends up in jail for a very long time. him and all the rest of the scamdemic criminals.

there WILL be recriminations for them.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The way Fauchi answers the questions remind me of the Bill Clinton / Lewinski affair. “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” (or something of this nature). People that are skilled in reading emotions and detecting lies say that denying with elaborate answers, and distancing one’s self from the person/subject” instead of just saying “no” or “I didn’t” for instance, tend to lie.

Having said that, am I personally convinced Fauchi is lying?
Yes
Not so much based on the evidence, but mainly based on the knowledge that people in high places, and specially in politics, didn’t get there by being stand-up citizens.

edit on 14-5-2021 by 2Faced because: SSDD

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: LordAhriman

Do we fund China's gain of function research or help them create super bugs? No.

Actually ...... you do.

The US Government through various bodies gives money to EcoHealth Alliance based in NY. EcoHealth Alliance fund coronavirus research in Wuhan. It's not yet clear why that's difficult to understand.

Fauci knows this. He should be on trial for crimes against humanity.

And when he is found guilty, he should face a firing squad.

Nope.
99 years +1 day for each person , world-wide , that has died.
And , if guilty , add to that Joe Biden and Barack Obama .
Aiding and abetting the enemy in causing each death .

End Rant .
edit on 5/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
The way Fauchi answers the questions remind me of the Bill Clinton / Lewinski affair. “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” (or something of this nature). People that are skilled in reading emotions and detecting lies say that denying with elaborate answers, and distancing one’s self from the person/subject” instead of just saying “no” or “I didn’t” for instance, tend to lie.

Having said that, am I personally convinced Fauchi is lying?
Yes
Not so much based on the evidence, but mainly based on the knowledge that people in high places, and specially in politics, didn’t get there by being stand-up citizens.

Even if you didn’t fund gain of function, your still sending money to a Chinese lab (why?) that does gain of function research. That produces gain of function virus?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Except none of this matters because the Republicans never follow through in the legal system. They have no subpoena powers now, anyway. In case y'all forget, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, John Brennan, Peter Strzok, etc. are all still free individuals.

"Owning the libs" has no meaning and is a pointless exercise.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

To me this was the most important question, and Fauci's answer was very telling

Rand - Will you in front of this group categorically say that the covid-19 could not have occurred through serial passage in a laboratory

Fauci - I do not have any accounting of what the Chinese may have done, and I'm fully in favor of any investigation of what went on in China.

time mark 5:40 on first vid

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I don't see how this information can be denied, it's all over the place and been there for years. I still have all my source links in tact. However, Fauci and his cleaning team have been trying to sanitize the web, and about this particular matter. Good thing they didn't get to the "Wayback Machine" for the following report.

According to various reports, Fauci, as Director of NIAID, funded “groups that collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” He also “approved his subordinates’ attendance” in October of 2016 at a conference on “Viral Infection and Immune Response” sponsored by the same Wuhan lab “widely believed to be the source of the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19.”

Reports about the conference were published to the world in the respected peer-reviewed science journal “Nature.” Recently Nature “scrubbed” the information from their servers. They didn’t use enough bleachbit so “archived versions of the site show that two researchers from NIAID were in attendance.”

LINK

The timeline is still up here on ATS, that will tell you most of the story from the very begining.

21 Century Pandemic Timeline

Dae

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Yes this! I had the same thing! I went and told the family, "Fauchi did not have sexual relations with that virus!" haha

Just a word to some people on ATS, this is not a right wing conspiracy plot. I heard about this first via UK alternative news and then I saw Rand Paul do his thang. Facts are facts regardless of political leanings.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Check this out. Pertinent bit starts at 10:20 and is ~7 mins. long.

Be patient for the first 1:30 or so; it's background on the tech used.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join