It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul EXPOSES Dr. Fauci on Live TV in FIERY Moment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Finally they are beginning to catch on to the Wuhan Lab Gain of function work on dangerous viruses. Gain of function means to take a wild virus and manipulate it until it can infect humans. Fauci denies it but Rand Paul has proof.

Bitchute
edit on 13-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: fixed video

edit on 13-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: again

+27 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Rand Paul just handed Fauchi his ass.

+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

OOOOOOOoooo that was good.

I'd say this is the beginning of the end. He looked like he was out on the ropes.

+6 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You say Rand Paul has proof. If Rand Paul has proof, why not show it? Why not put an end to the speculation? By the way, Fauci wiped the floor with Rand.

You guys hype things so much, that when the real story comes out, you look like fools. Like the Durham report or the recount in Arizona. What's taking so long to do the recount or the Durham probe? My guess, once again, a nothing burger.

Benghazi, Hillary's email, Obama's birth certificate, pizza pedophile rings, Hunter Biden conspiracies, voter fraud. And what have you got, NOTHING. You lost the House and Senate AND the Presidency. How much good will getting the House and Senate back be, if Biden can veto, and the Congress can't get 2/3 override? Republicans love the subpoena power though. So we will get more expensive nothing burger investigations.

+21 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Trumps’s phone call, Trump’s inciting an insurrection, Bush Did 9/11...hyperbole is a well worn two way street.

+53 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You say Rand Paul has proof. If Rand Paul has proof, why not show it? Why not put an end to the speculation? By the way, Fauci wiped the floor with Rand.

You guys hype things so much, that when the real story comes out, you look like fools. Like the Durham report or the recount in Arizona. What's taking so long to do the recount or the Durham probe? My guess, once again, a nothing burger.

Benghazi, Hillary's email, Obama's birth certificate, pizza pedophile rings, Hunter Biden conspiracies, voter fraud. And what have you got, NOTHING. You lost the House and Senate AND the Presidency. How much good will getting the House and Senate back be, if Biden can veto, and the Congress can't get 2/3 override? Republicans love the subpoena power though. So we will get more expensive nothing burger investigations.
You think criminal behaviour is ok if it's your side.
Any sane person should be against politicians behaving criminally,you are an enabler and part of the reason your side thinks that 'laws are for thee and not me'.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I generally like Rand, but... he looked like the dumbass here. He was spouting speculation, and Fauci was trying to hold back laughter.

+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I want to know when he will be charged with Crimes Against Humanity.
Show him a Georgian Guillotine, and make him reveal all of his conspirators.

+33 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I generally like Rand, but... he looked like the dumbass here. He was spouting speculation, and Fauci was trying to hold back laughter.

You must have seen a different video than the rest of us here.
Fauci was made out to be the criminal that he is.

+30 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Most of what you listed as nothingburgers are still on my list as absolutely true and some actually have evidence that is literally ignored deliberately, because lets face it, the guilty have ways of getting rid of a hell of a lot of things.
See Epstein. Video evidence, witnesses, whole rooms stripped before the police comes in etc etc etc. Then he doesn't kill himself and all is dropped.

I'm not going to list all the other, either you know or you deliberately close your eyes. Had enough of trying to convince the eternally sleepy masses.

edit on 13-5-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Did you miss the ballot stuffing videos everywhere?

You are a dishonest cheater. Wait until the shoe is on the other foot.

Lives have been destroyed, businesses destroyed and cities destroyed just to steal an election.
Christ..kids have suicided over this bs.

The firing squad is too kind for your team.
Now your ilk are continuing to intentionally collapse the economy.
"Oh no, the pipeline was hacked...reeee!"

+28 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

There is no speculation. There is gain of function research which specifically references the funding and NIH.

This stuff was pointed out last summer by the way and was routinely covered up / dismissed by the media.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
deny deny deny

+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Narcissistic people like Fauci will never take any responsibility, even if it were indirectly related to his doing, or directly.

Fauci is a self-centered individual that cares only about financial gain and power gain. Fauci also clearly suffers from "Napoleon Complex".

+25 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

You clearly did not watch the video if you claim Rand has no proof, he laid out a bunch of documented proof. But go ahead and keep your head in the sand, it still doesn't change the facts.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Watch the aid behind Rand Paul in the video, PRICELESS!

+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Fauci "he was not conducting gain of function research, and even if it is, it was according to the guidlines and being conducted in North Carolina". Wait, what?

Refer to 2:44 in the video.

So he wasn't but "if he was"? So Fauci, which is it?
edit on 13-5-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
its best not to think about it.......

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i mean, this is what we've all been saying since the start...
This was all very obvious to most of us.

Follow The Money! it really is that simple.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join