It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parent's read this thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I saw this story on my local news last night and I wanted to pass it on to ATS members with kids!

The site name seems harmless, but its not!!!

Its a web site that is popping up in the schools in the St. Louis area and its aim is to recruit young people into the antisemitic hate movement by using video games, rock videos to influence and exploit their cause.

I do not approve of this site!

I am posting this to try to help parents keep up with what evil people in the world are doing, to get at our kids!

www.martinlutherking.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I couldn't find the rock videos and computer games, but the stuff about Africa is spot on. Although it does use David Duke, a well know white supremecist, it appears that much of the information they have posted is historical, not political fact.

One of the hardest things to learn is separating those two items, the political beliefs that you have been given, and the historical facts of any situation.

Historical fact: O.J. Simpson killed his wife.
Political fact: O.J. Simpson was found not guilty because the glove did not fit.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't have a position on the OJ issue at all, but how was it established as "historical fact" that OJ Simpson killed his wife? Was it the civil trial after the criminal trial and the "wrongful death" finding that established that?

It is equally important to separate "widely held belief" from "historical fact".

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
SIRR1, while I can understand where you're coming from here... I don't know that we can promote a link to a site hosted by a known entity that has engineered attacks on this board.

(Reversing the name just to deny them google): front storm hosts that site.

new topics

top topics

join