It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resist the coming clampdown! Because sure as # it is coming...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I write from my happy place, one of the few times the meds are working, my pain is reduced & I have space to think. I wanted to share on the theme of communications clampdown. My threads of late have focused on the coming of the global superstate, and the ways in which our collective & individual liberties have been & will continue to be chipped away, leaving us with less & less in the way of individual sovereignty, who knows to what ultimate extent (though I suspect it will start with '1984' / 'Fahrenheit 451' and lead to depopulation efforts..)

I had a dream once, a long time ago - perhaps twelve years ago - in which I was shown that ultimately, those who hold the power in this world WILL cancel our ability to communicate. They will do this at a totalitarian level, to an extent which not even the Chinese state currently mandate - it will be TOTAL. I mean, even shortwave radio will be banned/jammed as a means of communicating with others in your region. I thought at the time that such a level of communcations shutdown would be impossible - surely 'TPTB' wouldn't want to shut off ALL dialogue between survivors of societal collapse (caused by globalist actiosn). But yes, the dream assured me, they will prevent all communications. The only reason you would deliberately shut down the possibility of communicating with your fellow man, is if you are exterminating the human race, systematically moving from one region to the next, eradicating any who had survived the initial societal collapse, which it seemed would be caused by a breakdown in electronic & data infrastructure.

This would not be a hasty maneuver - it would have taken time to insulate those elites & their favoured servants, so that they did not perish in the breakdown of the social order. But the breakdown of social order would occur, and it would be enacted so that it is irreversible, merciless & cruel. The dream offered a couple of coded references which suggested there would be three events which led to the time at which every possible avenue of communication would be taken offline. The first event was large, bombastic, something highly visible & in stark contrast to what had occurred before. I take the onset of the COVID-1984 social engineering project to have been that first, shocking event. That event is to be followed with two other similar events - perhaps one could be represented by the launch of the untested mRNA vaccine rollout. My working assumption is that the third event would be the deliberate release of a world-killer vaccine variant, which most would not have any immunity to, either by nature or simply because the vaccine sensitised them, primed them, to suffer a massive cytokine storm on encountering the new, more deadly, wild variant.

At the time of the release of that variant, when all elites & support servants had been shipped out to their DUMBs & isolated estates, all communications would be shut off, without warning, and efforts to eradicate bands of survivors would begin in earnest by the mercenary armies created for that very purpose. Those who have, one way or another, drunk from the Kool-Aid fountain, who believe that society needs to be eradicated in order to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes, newer, more advanced, better, more beautiful, etc, etc.

At the time that the new variant is released, an organised fightback would begin, though the precise details of how that could happen are entirely classified from my own understanding at this time. I have had a series of powerful dreams over the past twenty or so years, which have prepared me to understand that this assault against humanity would at some point unveil itself, but ONLY at the time that happens, will the prophetic answers to the quandry be revealed. The fact that this information regarding how the fightback will unfold is unavailable to me, despite years of these dreams showing me the various steps on the timeline (including personal & global threats which have played out as I saw them) suggest that the information provided to me is indicative of certain steps which would definitely unfold, with details beyond that moment of final initiation kept hidden, both to protect the plan, and to protect me. If I do not yet know the details, the information cannot influence the decisions of others. Perhaps part of our fate was set - the part suggesting that a power grab & depopulation attempt were inevitable, that the elites were so self-absorbed & self-righteous that at least a majority would definitely vote for that avenue of approach to the population issue. But the response, and the way we as a decentralised network of free & sovereign people, who recognise the tyranny unfolding, would have to act in order to most effectively resist the threat, cannot be known until the decisions of the elites have 'collapsed the waveform'..

What then can we do?

The only thing we can do right now is to prepare regional, decentralised, 'pirate' communications networks, to ensure we have a measure of communications potential when they finally do shut it down. That is literally the only task of coordinated action that we can & should prepare for, RIGHT NOW. Because they are accelerating their plans, and we can all see it unfolding. From shadow banning, to results curation, to fact checkers, to account deletion. As James Corbett said recently on CORBETTREPORT.COM - "The library of Alexandria is burning!"

Our access to information is being systematically restricted & prevented, and the trend will continue until that fateful moment when they literally SHUT IT DOWN FOR GOOD. It is incumbent upon us to prepare accessible information-sharing portals, so we can at least share data on the movements of the mercenaries, and potentially mount a fightback of some sort, to defend the innocent & prevent the total destruction of non-desirables (IE - us..)

This sounds like dramatic & wild-eyed kookiness - but nobody can deny that the censorship is rampant & systematic, unfolding at an accelerated pace right around the world. The least we can do is set up networks of actual people in your region, to skill up & perhaps ready a system of protocols for the preparation of off-grid survival (use Telegram) & accessible & delegated-responsibility networks for the sharing of data. Someone needs to be holding & monitoring those portals for when the time comes. We can't all be comms nerds, but you damn well need at least two in your area who are read-in to this possibility. No matter what may come, we should at least have a basis for potential response to the eugenics pathway which is being decided for us at the highest level.

I'm trying to figure out a better way to say this, a better way to spread the message. I know that God has given me information in the past which has highlighted steps on our journey to this point, and I have faith that there will be a way to resist the outcome of evil ends which is planned for us. But at the very least, we need to be able to communicate - we need a narrative of resistance, and until I see the results I hope for, I won't stop racking my brain (& praying) to find a solution, to generate that narrative. In the meantime, don't give up hope, and don't fall for the propaganda which says that 'resistance is futile'.

Because it's never futile - unless it isn't acted upon, when the time comes.

edit on MayThursday2115CDT10America/Chicago-050014 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

My nightmare scenario is that the deep state has spent tons of black money amassing an army of robots that will hunt us all down and kill us.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We all have one of those scenarios.

I suspect that DARPA have long had the blueprints for just such an army of robots, and Claus Schwab & Co. have probably licensed the tech around the globe.. The 'dogs' are the worst - those things will be damn near unstoppable to a single unarmed biological human!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Is not joke and this the only thing that gets me worry to my bones, when Robots will rule the streets and watch over us, yes is becoming reality and is been introduced a bit at a time, so we all get used to it. How covid is been used for this transition.

As COVID-19 wanes, employers are accelerating the use of robots. Where does that leave workers?
WASHINGTON — As the U.S. economy rebounds from the COVID-19 pandemic, employers are turning to greater use of automation, including robots, rather than calling back workers or hiring new ones in many cases.
The trend is affecting almost every sector, including manufacturing, distribution, transportation, retail, restaurants and many kinds of personal and government services.

Airports have been using mobile robots to spray disinfecting chemicals on their facilities — work that janitors had initially done wearing moon suits and other personal protection equipment.

www.latimes.com...

The next thing is to grand this robots citizenship and give then human rights.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

In your majesty, ride out to victory,
defending truth, humility, and justice.
Go forth to perform awe-inspiring deeds!

Psalm 45:4

New Living Translation

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Oh, I wasn't kidding.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

steve Quayle and a group of Alt media infocasters are promoting a Satellite Phone service at $100 month....
it is not intel invaded by TPTB

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Coming?!?

It's already here. It's just beginning. Nothing future tense about this.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes, I'm aware. But the future tense moment I'm discussing is the final shutdown of EVERY form of communication. At the present time we have a little while to make preparations - that's what I'm calling for, while there still remain pockets of freedom in the internet landscape. Movements such as FREEDOM CELLS (join this group & set it up locally - spread the good word) are springing up - even here in the UK I've found a local group with over a hundred members, many of whom are already living off-grid in a permaculture-type farm community. I know that the time is coming when these sorts of places will be necessary as a refuge, and I firmly believe that every single region across the vast world which has any hope of resisting, must come together & coalesce as a global, connected movement. We need each other locally, but we need the encouragement of knowing that resistance is everywhere, so we know that we fight together.

As for me, I encounter resistance whenever I make a post on here these days, literally every time, they do not like it - and they make that known. I just nipped out on an errand & some mainstream intel joker threw insults at me across the neighbourhood. Technically, they shouldn't know me from Adam, but indeed they do, and they mock, taunt, intimidate. Trying to stop every single form of resistance, even little old me.

O God, have mercy on me,
for people are hounding me.
My foes attack me all day long.

I am constantly hounded by those who slander me,
and many are boldly attacking me.

But when I am afraid,
I will put my trust in you.

I praise God for what he has promised.
I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
What can mere mortals do to me?

They are always twisting what I say;
they spend their days plotting to harm me.

They come together to spy on me—
watching my every step, eager to kill me.

Don’t let them get away with their wickedness;
in your anger, O God, bring them down.

You keep track of all my sorrows.
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book.

My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help.
This I know: God is on my side!

I praise God for what he has promised;
yes, I praise the Lord for what he has promised.

I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
What can mere mortals do to me?

I will fulfill my vows to you, O God,
and will offer a sacrifice of thanks for your help.

For you have rescued me from death;
you have kept my feet from slipping.
So now I can walk in your presence, O God,
in your life-giving light.

Psalm 56

New Living Translation

Hey, if 'Q' can quote scripture to mess with the heads of the resistance would-be's, then I can do it in service of the Truth.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I have a fairly strong suspicion that's just a money-making, resource-draining spin doctoring of the true word regarding the need for clandestine, shielded pirate communications networks.

Recruit some nerds & connect your region.. We'll figure out a global protocol as we go, I'm sure of it.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I reiterate that the depopulation attempt will be MASSIVE - and many, many people who thought they'd be spared, will not be spared. They have the technology now to completely raze & renovate/terraform/regenerate entire cities, and they will use it, to turn the nations of the world into LEBENSRAUM for their estates, parkland & oases of varying type. This is the Great Reset on steroids. The changes which are required before they fully catastrophise the globe may seem innocuous social mores at first - but I'm convinced that behind the genteeel image of a Great Reset in which we all survive & live in some slightly dystopian but certainly bearable technocracy is, I believe, a much darker, hardcore movement of the unacknowledged trillionairres & billionairres who will effectively be setting up a superstate comprised of territorially separated city states, managed by a central authority.

As in my other recent threads, I believe they envision a period of chaos as they transition from 'nation states' to the 'global superstate'. In that transition they will be holed up in the DUMBs with their favoured servile underclass, soon to be put to work in either the mercenary mop-up crews, or in the advanced scientific destruction & regeneration of the land, acquisition & securing of resources, and so on.

If we stand any hope of surviving, we need communications, and we need intelligent land management/ permaculture. Potentially, if we are living in a distributed farming community off the grid, we will be less of a target at first than the more urban environments. We would need to be:

THE RESISTANCE ARCHIPELAGO.

= a chain of little island communities, connected around the globe, monitoring each other's progress, sharing intel, sharing encouragement, sharing a narrative of HOPE.

In all truth, I'm hoping on a miracle. Because I don't believe we've been abandoned to this fate. All we can do is what we can do - we take every reasonable step to ensure off-grid communities which are decentralised in terms of the authorities over our activities - a libertarian 'protopia' where every action is managed by committee of judiciary, the Old Testament model before the people demanded a king to rule over them "like the other nations". God's plan wasn't for monarchy, but the Jews demanded monarchy when they saw the flashy trappings of the monarchs of surrounding nations. Judges would rule by consultation with the people (though not in any sense some sort of mob rule) with no single authority. Alternatively, a 'benevolent dictator' to decide on matters of great import, a bit like Moses during the Exodus. If we can find one (if indeed such a thing exists - some of the Japanese & Chinese emperors seem to have come close to the ideal at various times in history, and of course King David of the Hebrews, as a West-relevant example..)

I'm trying to find encouragement, and yes I'm literally praying! We face a global power which has proven itself tyrannical ten times over, and as our access to information dries up, we are left with the banal facile, inane BS of the lamestream media hypnotic clowns in authority over the masses.

Lulling us to destruction, to the flip of the kill switch.

We need that miracle - but we also need to prepare, intensively.

edit on MayThursday2115CDT01America/Chicago-050038 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Robot dogs are on patrol at Tyndall Air Force Base!
Coffee or Die

The guard dogs at Tyndall Air Force Base in Florida have a new look that’s a little less man’s best friend and a lot more Black Mirror. The 325th Security Forces Squadron started testing Quad-legged Unmanned Ground Vehicles (Q-UGVs) — commonly referred to as robot dogs — in March. The semi-autonomous robots can provide surveillance and perimeter security in rough terrain or unsafe conditions, according to Air Force officials. Philadelphia-based Ghost Robotics designed the Vision 60 model robots. They have 14 sensors and advanced multidirectional thermal and infrared video capabilities, allowing for 360-degree awareness and artificial intelligence-based threat detection. “The sky is the limit,” Maj. Jareth Lamb, Force Protection Modernization Branch chief, said in a press release. “If these ‘dogs’ can assist our forces in the field or in an expeditionary response capacity, I think that’s a win. But it’s still early. This is the first time that we’ve explored this type of technology, so there’s a lot we’re still learning.”

top topics

join