It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid erectile dysfunction and vaccince lottery.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
DeWine’s vaccine bribe or your shot at a million dollars.

I would think an easier means would be to do a real bribe... a shoot for a shot. One free AR-15 for getting the double Fauci Ouchie. Sure, sure...it makes all the correct people uncomfortable but let’s face it, the never gonna get the shot crowd might go for it for a free gun.

Think of it as an anti-gun buyback program...and you are not paying $100 for a pipe bolted onto a 2x4.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I have a friend whose partner now has ED since getting his first jab. I understand he wont be taking the second.

Rainbows
Jane

Considering all the reports that the China Virus VAX is messing with the blood flow in WOMEN'S 'Sexytime Place'...it's reasonable to conclude the VAX is also messing with the blood flow to men's 'Mr Happy'.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Thank you, somebody who understands human biology

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well. I have ID before the first lockdown, 2000, and had Covid in March 2000 and I still have ID. Don't mention the V pills they give me headaches.
As for drug side affects and contradictions on the drugs paperwork. Get the paper and set fire to it and at least you'll get something useful out of it. The vast majority inform you that you can get Diarrhoea or constipation, so which one is it?
I used to go on drug trials and an awful lot of people don't understand what goes on. It's not just "take the drug" and see how you feel usually for about 6 weeks. You have to keep a detailed daily diary on how you feel etc. But the kicker is you might go out say for a drink, drink too much and you are violently sick, projectile vomiting. Now you HAVE TO put that down , it might have nothing to do with the drug, but by law that affect should be on the paper.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Yeah, I noticed that. Covid gives you ED, ED gives you sars cov 2.

Sounds like a lose lose scenario or something.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I still suspect that there will be a massive explosion in various cancers in a few years. Getting gene therapy for a cold that has a 99% survivability rate for the young and healthy? And there appears to be cheap and effective therapies if they do get it?

The Left. They be crazy. I'm glad I live in the Midwest where the Vax nonsense is mostly over. And you can keep your shots.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Canny argue that big pharma are indeed all about profit and monies.

You got some kind a odd ball English going there?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

What's a 'Vaccince'?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Doesnt matter how hot she is.... if the woman is 'woke' i get ED!!!!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ohio is a state where you can set up a trust www.beaconjournal.com... this is a story about a winner who picked a funny name

a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

What's a 'Vaccince'?

Is it the name of your wife's Italian boyfriend?

or it's this:

edit on 13-5-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: fixed their into there, probably more typos.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This quote from your article states clearly that men who ALREADY HAVE ED...have a higher chance of getting the China Virus.
Likely, because they already have other pre-existing health conditions in addition to ED.

Men with ED are more than five times more likely to have COVID-19.

This DOES NOT say the China Virus causes ED.

But...Fear.

Then what is this?

For men with a history of COVID-19, the estimated risk of developing ED was 5.66 higher. Those numbers remained even after other factors considered.

I mean the title of the article and as it also appears on other websites is literally:

Erectile Dysfunction Risk 6 Times Higher in Men With COVID

So the article says that ED can increase a man's susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 infection, as well as men with a history of COVID-19, the estimated risk of developing ED was 5.66x higher.

Then there is this:

ED can be both a short-term and a long-term complication of COVID-19, Jannini suggests.

"When offered, men should have the COVID vaccination. It also gives a whole new meaning to wearing the mask ― mask up to keep it up," he says. "It could possibly have the added benefit of preventing sexual dysfunction."

But...Reading.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Aye its called Scottish.
x

Odd ball certainty one way of putting it.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Scottish gets a pass. I was just wondering if it was some exaggeration of
your own doing? Carry on!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Danke.

I'm certainly not exaggeration about what big pharma gets up to, and are all about, nor where we would be without them or modern medicine, which is pretty much the dark age, even if it was not allegedly that dark.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Considering the shedding situation with the vaccine, I’m guessing there is something with the spike protein which causes the ED.
People have said a year ago the virus is a bioweapon and they added the vaccines as an additional.
I said before, it was a “Children of Men” scenario.
Also, someone posted that vid one of the threads of Rand Paul skewering Fauci on funding the research at Wuhan, although Fauci denied it.
I’m pretty sure it was being developed as a bioweapon and from all these reports, it really does seem like it’s designed for depop!
edit on 15-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join