It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Letter by French Soldiers: “We are Talking About the Survival of our Country”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The French lost control of France when their politicians pushed - and continue to push - for closer integration with the EU. It has got nothing to do with immigration, although that has made things obvious. Perversely, Covid and Brexit is accelerating the process. France is a debtor to the EU.

France is just a province of Brussels and in a decade or two the lack of French-ness will become obvious as it is replaced by the idea of European, whatever that is.

The biggest con trick ever, pulled off by the grey suits humming the Ode to Joy. To think France probably thought they would run Europe, but keep hanging on to that fantasy. Nous, les fiers Français, sommes maintenant de simples citoyens de l'UE qui prétendons être français.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Flashback
Nov 4, 2010

edit on 5132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sooner or later this will blow up and if the French have the wherewithall it will quickly turn into an "ethnic cleansing" war. There are many, many different countries going through exactly the same agenda, but people bury their heads and are told they are bigoted or racist for pointing out the obvious agenda they are using.
In fact there are a few on ATS defending these people thinking they are a "minority" group in the country they are in not realising that they are really a "5th column" group. You have seen it in action in a couple of countries. Take over an area, infiltrate the powers (mayors, governors etc.) then dictate, yes dictate, to their host country that their area is now under their laws and control.
NOW, cry about oppression, because I'm talking about the Uyghurs in China and the Rohingya in Myanmar. In both cases a sect tried subverting their host nation. But as like France they'll cry oppression.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I didnt expect the worlds traditional Surrender Monkeys to actually have the huevos to do what no one else has.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
#Fraxit

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
From what I am seeing, it looks like France and the US have a major issue with cultural drift happening too quickly, and the military taking notice and giving a warning.

In France im unsurprised. In the US....im pretty nervous about it honestly. These are retired brass....and these men hold the respect of how many hundreds of thousands of Vets. If they raise their Army, Washington DC is done.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

we are closing in on whiskey rebellion territory (if memory holds), 10 years ago it would have been an easy over throw.

Now I dont know anymore, if other branches are like the USAF, we went from being taught what happens if your "just following orders" ala nuremberg, to shut up and dont question orders.

there are still way more vets, but how many are willing to risk family, job, future on a maybe we can fix things.

I used to think we would hit this point well after I was dead, now I am not sure we will see 2030 with gunfire inside the US.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think its closer than you think.

Consider this: it doesn't take a 5 star general to raise an army. if you have a charasmatic person who served and has some command time, i'd bet that folks would fall in line.

The middle of our nation is chock full of people with guns, living on mountain tops and in compounds, just waiting for a leader to lead them in revolution. And i'd say that if 10% of the national population buys into it, the entire nation falls to it.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

we saw it coming but were unable to stop it. the concept of national pride is now a mortal sin.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I guess the plus side (if there is one) the vast majority of the colonies didn't actively partake in the revolution.

this is the part of things I HATE... waiting to see which shoe drops first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join