It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Letter by French Soldiers: “We are Talking About the Survival of our Country”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
250,000 signatures is pretty impressive which along with the threat of government reprisals makes it even more so IMO. I had thought the Swiss would be the first to fight back but...maybe I was wrong..

www.valeursactuelles.com...

Nos aînés, ce sont des combattants qui ont mérité qu’on les respecte. Ce sont par exemple les vieux soldats dont vous avez piétiné l’honneur ces dernières semaines. Ce sont ces milliers de serviteurs de la France, signataires d’une tribune de simple bon sens, des soldats qui ont donné leurs plus belles années pour défendre notre liberté, obéissant à vos ordres, pour faire vos guerres ou mettre en œuvre vos restrictions budgétaires, que vous avez salis alors que le peuple de France les soutenait.
Ces gens qui ont lutté contre tous les ennemis de la France, vous les avez traités de factieux alors que leur seul tort est d’aimer leur pays et de pleurer sa visible déchéance.

Translated to english: Our elders are fighters who deserve respect. These are, for example, the old soldiers whose honour you have trampled on in recent weeks. It is these thousands of servants of France, signatories of a tribune of simple common sense, soldiers who gave their best years to defend our freedom, obeying your orders, to make your wars or implement your budget restrictions, which you have soiled while the people of France supported them.
These people who have fought against all the enemies of France, you have called them factious when their only wrong is to love their country and mourn its visible decay.

Which is the rebuttal to TPTB who are going after the original high ranking letter signers.

The following link is of the original letter Just in case someone missed what started this whole spat.
www.thegatewaypundit.com... on-will-punished/

The letter has so far been signed by 250.000 supporters. The authors describe themselves as young soldiers on active duty. “We are what the newspapers have called the ‘Combat Generation’. Men and women, active soldiers, from all services and ranks, from all opinions, we all love our country. These are our only claims to fame.” Even if they have to hide their identities due to the threat of reprisals, the letter says, “it is impossible for us to remain silent.”

The letter writers accuse President Emannuel Macron of “concessions” to Islamism on French soil, while the country’s soldiers “shed their blood to fight the same ideology in countries like Afghanistan, Mali and the Central African Republic.”

As in the previous letter, the letter warns of an impending “civil war” threatening the very existence of the French nation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well wasn’t that the whole plan, open the boarders, let corruption take control till it all bubbles over into a complete mess
Did anybody not see this coming, how many threads, posts on ats warned about
It’s like WW2, most people thought it was obvious

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
At some point, the feces will have to make contact with the ventilator. This is inevitable. And when it does, the fire will spread.

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Same thing is happening in the US.
It's as if globalism were in the business of destroying nations through subterfuge or something.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Power to ‘em.

Just gonna get my “who surrenders first in a French civil war!?” Gag in again first even though a few still ripped it last time

I’ve theorised to a friend before that WW3 would not necessarily be fought along national lines but ideological/religious ones with no defined frontline or battlefields.

Can see Muslims across the western world reacting in their....new? Host? Countries across the world to some degree.

This may also all be orchestrated and part of the plan.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I’ve theorised to a friend before that WW3 would not necessarily be fought along national lines but ideological/religious ones with no defined frontline or battlefields.

30 Years War.

Cheers

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I sure hope not.

F war.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Knowing how The Powers That Shouldn't Be work, I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually them writing the letters to stir chaos and not some anonymous young soldiers.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Power to ‘em.

Just gonna get my “who surrenders first in a French civil war!?” Gag in again first even though a few still ripped it last time

French civil wars can be pretty bloody. It could be a long time before either side surrenders.
I suggest googling what happened to the Paris Commune in 1871.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

It was a joke mate. I’m a student of history. Only a Frenchman would say something like that...
edit on 1352021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Are you accusing me of being a Frenchman? That's the worst insult possible. Pistols at dawn.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Well if it quacks like a Frenchman and defends his fellow Frenchman like a damned Frenchman...

No need to get so croissant at me, I can’t help your lineage!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Your logic is puzzling. But I see you're an Australian, which means that you can't count the number of balls that belong in an over. I take it you're not familiar with my posts on this site.
(Amongst other things, I have been guilty of perpetuating the old joke about General de Gaulle;
Q Why does he live at Colombey-les-deux-eglises?
A They worship God in the other one.)

Three questions.
In what sense does saying "Frenchmen are capable of killing each other ruthlessly" count as defending them?
What nationality would be most inclined to put a quote from Tony Hancock in their signature?
And who but an Englishman would have written The alternate British citzenship test (q.v.)?

edit on 13-5-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Sorry mate, I was just buggering around and having a laugh/baiting you.

No one deserves to be called a Frenchman but seeing you are An Englishman made it too tempting.

I know who you are and enjoy your contributions - I’ve been a member since 2010 but had a period of lurking then had to make a new profile cause I forgot my password!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If you can pass the alternate British Citzenship Test, I shall be glad to accept you as an honorary Englishman and give you a free pardon.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If you can pass the alternate British Citzenship Test, I shall be glad to accept you as an honorary Englishman and give you a free pardon.

Thanks but I’ll pass.

You sent your best and brightest out here a bit over two hundred years ago so it would be regressive really...
edit on 1352021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This letter and the first letter should never have needed to be written-but many members of the French military are raising concerns about the future and safety of their country.

I guess they feel they need to do this as they see government after government letting the problem of islamic extremists and unchecked immigration have detrimental effects on the nation.

The fact that the government have treated them as criminals/possible terrorists for bring their concerns into public view in the form of a letter suggests to me that they have a point.

Someone isn't doing their job as described in the job descripton-and as far as I can see that "someone" is the french government.

I mean for crying out loud-the soldiers are not threatening to start a civil war(which is the impression the government gave after the first letter).
Rather they are warning that the french government has allowed the conditions for a possible civil war to propagate in the country.

To me this is just more evidence of clown world to be added to the ever growing pile.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Also, had to add that I'm pretty sure I'm eligible for British citizenship as my Nan came out here from Malta on a British passport after the war when they were still part of the commonwealth!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you ever feel nostalgic for a green countryside, you might have to double-check on that point. My first sister-in-law was born in Kenya of British service parents, and I believe she had bureaucratic obstacles here.

edit on 13-5-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join