It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Interviews Christopher Melon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Joe Rogan hosted Christopher Melon recently on May 5th. Excellent episode. Here is the summary:

Link: open.spotify.com...

Some interesting statements I gathered from the episode:

- Melon does not believe much of Lazar's story and offers alternative explanations to many of Lazar's claims
- He was nearly mauled by a grizzly bear on a hiking trip
- Believes Travis Walton is telling the truth
- States he is a Mason without saying he is a Mason
- Subtly eludes there is more information that exists about the recent triangle UAP sightings surrounding US warships
- Believes Roswell was about recovered UFO debris. States he knows highly credentialed and very credible people still active in the US government who confirm Roswell was a legitimate recovered crashed UFO event
- Does not believe tic tac is Chinese or Russian and believes they are non terrestrial or at a minimum ultra terrestrial
- States there is (at present) an active investigation into a crashed UFO and debris retrieval
- States there is more UAP footage (declassified) that has not yet been released by the DoD and perhaps may be
- Recounts a story told to him by Phd Department of Energy scientists about Skinwalker Ranch that is bizarre
- and much, much more.

Personally, I've always like Christopher Melon. He's certainly exceptionally well connected not just in the world of intelligence but equally as connected in the world of global finance. The Melon family has a very deep background in the world of international banking.

Well worth the watch.
edit on 12-5-2021 by ApacheMonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Started it, just haven’t been able to come back to it. Was definitely a good episode from what I saw. He adds a great deal of openness and honesty with the way he speaks. Tons of credibility too.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ApacheMonk

I think Rogan brought him around on Lazar. Rogan has some inside Lazar knowledge on his Education clearly and he alluded to that.

Also, Corbell and Knapp about 5 days ago alluded to some potentially new Lazar developments that are coming. Whatever the new Lazar info is, seems to be pro-Lazar bc Corbell was addressing this interview.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

You

States he is a Mason without saying he is a Mason

Freemason? No ring? No mason badge on car?

Shrugs...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

joe rogan can stuff it up his exit hole. He used to be good.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

So a person does a thing that you don’t like, and you’re response is to say they can shove it up their exit hole? Such civility to your standards and consequences.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

So a person does a thing that you don’t like, and you’re response is to say they can shove it up their exit hole? Such civility to your standards and consequences.

One of my standards is freedom of speech. 2nd.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
To me, the more credentials they have and the more they are tight with government officals, it makes me look at them as controlled opposition. Notice how they love to throw the whole "ALIENS!" card when they want us distracted.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

There's a reason he's been named Joe Shill Rogan.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Started it, just haven’t been able to come back to it. Was definitely a good episode from what I saw. He adds a great deal of openness and honesty with the way he speaks. Tons of credibility too.
Mellon has little credibility with me, though he may tell the truth (like his skepticism of Lazar) mixed in with the lies, to make the lies more convincing. He's the same man who claimed the Tic-Tac FLIR video can't possibly be an airplane because we'd be able to see the wings.

Sometimes you can see wings if it's close enough, but if it's far enough away, it's possible you might not see them and the Nimitz incident report suggested the distance initially was 40 miles, so that's pretty far away. This is four F-15s on FLIR and I don't see any wings on these tic-tacs which apparently are about 4-6 miles away:

www.youtube.com...

Mellon showed us a mylar balloon in the shape of the number 1 and said it was defying the laws of physics, and it's not a US craft, so whose could it be? (it was a balloon in the UK). This makes him credible?

Then he goes to work for Tom DeLonge (or was it really the other way around but Tom DeLonge is still trying to figure that out?). Tom DeLonge said he would like to ask these UFOs "Are you after the souls of man?". I don't think he's going to get an answer from a mylar balloon, but how else is a mylar balloon going to defy the laws of physics like Chris Mellon says, if it's not stealing the souls of men to do it?

Interestingly, some of the UFOs in the deception training guide for intelligence agents appear to be mylar balloons:

Why would intelligence agents be trained in deception? Isn't that one of the goals of the intelligence community? Doesn't Chris Mellon have a background in intelligence?

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
To me, the more credentials they have and the more they are tight with government officals, it makes me look at them as controlled opposition. Notice how they love to throw the whole "ALIENS!" card when they want us distracted.
But how did that mylar balloon defy the laws of physics as Mellon said, if it wasn't an alien mylar balloon? Mylar balloons from Earth don't normally do that.

edit on 2021512 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Joe Rogan sounds more like Coast 2 Coast and George Noory every day. so sad....
Tom DeLong, TTSA, and the rest of his cabal has an agenda and it's not disclosure, just like Lazar Knapp and Corbell.

Charlatans, the lot of em....
edit on 12-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Anyone have a link that is not spottily ?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

*SNIP*

It's content like this that is severely damaging to the real scientific communities approach, and real actual skeptics who don't come in with prejudiced bias'.

They are not Mylar balloons, neither this one, nor is the acorn a "batman" balloon. It's a disgusting notion not based on any science and ignores major parts of the evidence. 1. Scale, these object a WAY larger than store sold mylar balloons. That is proven by the distances they were viewed at from the cockpits. 2. The reports from the pilots were that these objects were stationary at 10k + feet for hours without moving an inch in any direction in high winds. 3. When they did move, they went at speeds nothing man made has ever moved before. Period. They aren't balloons.

edit on 13-5-2021 by spacedoubt because: REMOVED ill mannered sentence.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Anyone have a link that is not spottily ?

Bit defender is reporting a Data Breech alert for Spotify

I think Rogan is actually the monkey at the start of his program, and uses CGI.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Seriously, please give up the disinformation campaign. Who is paying you?

It's content like this that is severely damaging to the real scientific communities approach, and real actual skeptics who don't come in with prejudiced bias'.

They are not Mylar balloons, neither this one, nor is the acorn a "batman" balloon.
Yes, this is a mylar balloon, that Chris Mellon showed. The fact you don't recognize it has no effect on what it actually is.

2. The reports from the pilots were that these objects were stationary at 10k + feet for hours without moving an inch in any direction in high winds.
For the FLIR tic-tac video, Chad Underwood was the pilot, he made no such claim.

For the batman balloon aka "cube" aka "acorn", yes the "leaked" (dis)information made such claims, but what is the pilot's name? Where is the report? Why is there an investigation by the inspector general?

John Greenewald Jr knows a batman balloon when he sees one, sorry if you don't. He's skeptical about the leaks with no named sources as he explains in the following video, and so am I, why aren't you?

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

edit on 2021512 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown? It's also positioned vertical as the balloon is designed to float but goes against the aerodynamics of aircraft. Amazing coincidence, wouldn't you say?

You comment the phenomenon isn't taken seriously because those who are skeptical. Then you go on to show one of the reasons it's scoffed at and not taken seriously.

The evidence to date after decades of claims does not support alien visitation. That's a fact. There's a reason it's not left to people with a belief and only require low leveled evidence. You have no choice but to argue for eyewitness testimony, trace evidence, self-appointed experts, weak photos/videos, and on. You have to vehemently argue for alien involvement for it to be true. If it was happening for a fact, there would be no reason for silly arguments and a cry to please believe, period.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Xtra and Ultra Terrestrial tech? They travel through space, time, and dimensions…. Make it to the most pristine planet possible…. crash in fields all over the planet?

No wonder they’ve partnered with the world governments. Sounds like a perfect match.

I’ll put my $ on next gen EW capabilities making cockpit tech register, display, record whatever the EW nerds want.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join