It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catturd: Donald Trump: Cheap gas. Joe Biden: No gas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Catturd and the bee have been on fire recently nailing all the systematic insanity we are suffering.

This 8 word summary has to be one of the best so far!

Twitter

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Yeah well Joe Biden is pretty much a cat turd, so there is that.
But this is what 81 million “people” voted for amirite?
The America hating Dem party and their supporters bent us over and are not using any lube, take it with a smile I guess.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

People have questions -

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The Bee has answers:

Biden Worried Gas Shortages May Hurt Carter’s Chances Against Reagan May 11th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

The bee

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have some 55 gallon drums with stabilizer, just waiting to hand pump when needed

Thankfully my area is unaffected. But when this is over, might want to stock up a bit!!!!

Let the unprepared fight it out over the gas/food/water/shelter. Just sit back with your supplies secure in the knowledge you were proactive, forward thinking and not so self-absorbed as to forget stocking up the basic neccesities!

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
On the plus side, the ignoramus Biden unwittingly provided the answer to "why should corporations be allowed to make so much profit?" when he told his equally witless voters (exact number uncertain, but definitely well under 82 million) that paying a ransom to keep fuel flowing to Americans is a "private-sector decision".

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

As the bee says at least it’s a distraction:

Biden Thankful For Gas Crisis To Distract From Inflation Crisis, Unemployment Crisis, And Border Crisis

“Finally, a distraction!” said Biden letting out a sigh of relief. "It was either ‘inflation crisis’ this, or ‘unemployment crisis’ that, and I don't even want to hear the words 'border crisis' again. I was like-- would you just shut up man?!”

Biden explained that all of this negative coverage was starting to make him look bad. He said that things like his wild federal spending, paying people not to work, and soft border policies have nothing to do with the current state of the country.

Bee

top topics

join