It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer approved for use in 12 to 15-year-olds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

My Doctors advice was to get the vaccine SleeperHasAwakened.

I'm not in any high-risk group bar ticking the 45 box, and perfectly healthy.

Only way i know your GP will tell you not to get vaccinated here in the UK when you are offered a jab is if you suffer form Anaphylactic reaction.

I had COVID in January, knocked it on its arse in a couple of days, my Mrs was not so lucky all the same lot worse than i was. She has had 2 AstraZeneca flavoured jabs with no adverse side effects.

All my friends, colleagues, family, and just about everyone else i know are getting there jabs SleeperHasAwakened

Thats my take on the matter and the advice offered to me by trained medical professionals.
edit on 11-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Glad you recovered, and best of luck

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Think we could all be doing with a bit of luck SleeperHasAwakened.

Cheers for the sentiment all the same reciprocated right back mate.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

My Doctors advice was to get the vaccine SleeperHasAwakened.

I'm not in any high-risk group bar ticking the 45 box, and perfectly healthy.

Only way i know your GP will tell you not to get vaccinated here in the UK when you are offered a jab is if you suffer form Anaphylactic reaction.

I had COVID in January, knocked it on its arse in a couple of days, my Mrs was not so lucky all the same lot worse than i was. She has had 2 AstraZeneca flavoured jabs with no adverse side effects.

All my friends, colleagues, family, and just about everyone else i know are getting there jabs SleeperHasAwakened

Thats my take on the matter and the advice offered to me by trained medical professionals.

And how did you manage to talk to your GP?
In Scotland,as you well know the NHS automatically sends you an appointment to get vaccinated.
No GP involved and we all know that getting an appointment at a GP would at best be a phone appointment.
You get a week between getting the letter to go get vaccinated and your appointment.
Where I live it takes at least a week to get a GP phone appointment.
Tell the truth you never asked your GP.
Don't you know that natural antibodies are the best?Way better than anything gene therapy could provide.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

you ARE the study.

Very true. Not just for this vaccine, but for almost all vaccines, and most medicines.
Some have just been studied longer than others.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

On a phone.

All you do is phone your GP surgery and ask to speak to your doctor.

In my case the number is 0141 531 8300.

Where i live it can also take ages to see a doctor, but if you call in the morning before 9:30am they are apt to squeeze you in somewhere in the day if its important.

All i know is that its prudent to follow the advice of medical professionals, which is exactly what i and the majority of the nation are endeavouring to do.

Simple as that really.

End of the day glen200376 if you don't want the jab nobody is forcing you to get one.

Edit: Should probably note none of the Covid-19 mRNA Vaccines constitute "Gene Therapy" pretty much because they are not designed to alter or change your genes in any way.
edit on 11-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
May 11, 2021 MAJOR UPDATE

Breaking News: The UNTRUSTWORTHY CDC exaggerated the threat of Covid-19 Spread!

www.foxnews.com...

The CDC and FDA from Influencing our lives!!!

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: JAGStorm

Most of it conflicting.

Which is the 8 billion pound elephant in the room.

If they could just keep their stories (science) straight, there wouldn’t be so many questions.

That’s to provide cover from any eventuality. They have a defence for every outcome, especially contradicting ones. That way they can pull out the relevant excuse and claim the rest was just speculation, not really real sciency scientific fact.

<< 1  2   >>

join