It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer approved for use in 12 to 15-year-olds

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

FDA authorizes Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use in 12 to 15-year-olds
Adolescents between 12 and 15 will receive the Pfizer two-dose COVID-19 vaccine the same way those 16 and older do now; the shots will be given three weeks apart with the same dosage.

www.tmj4.com... 5MPEmAb-RksH11XjpJ_IXqVQDITdSs8Z7xfPY6lSY7t4

Well here we are. I have a lot of thoughts on this.

Will schools require this next fall in order to go to in person schools?

The question is the shot worse than the actual virus for this age group? We all know the next step will be newborn to 12 year olds…
Some have said this age group is a big carrier for this virus, will this stop it?

There is a lot of concern in India right now. Will this even help stop all the variations that might be coming our way?

It's hard to know what is what with Covid. We have been given so much information it is crazy. Most of it conflicting.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And about 12 to 15 of them will be stupid enough to take it.

We see you Eugenicists.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Most of it conflicting.

Which is the 8 billion pound elephant in the room.

If they could just keep their stories (science) straight, there wouldn’t be so many questions.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Im not a kid but i got my 1st of 2 Pfizer jabs last week.

Gave me a sore arm for the better part of the day, aside from that no other apparent side-effects as of yet.

Having had the virus and the shot, i have to say the former was not much fun, and the latter simply a little prick in the arm.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"Emergency use" in a population which maintains an IFR of 1:100,000.

And to you Pfizer and it's supporters, GFU you evil psycho # #s, I sincerely hope you perish in the most cruelest of ways you # dog #$%^&#$@s.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

And about 12 to 15 of them will be stupid enough to take it.

We see you Eugenicists.

At 12-15, its the parents that get to decide if the kids will be included in this experiment.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Or the teacher's unions.
I can see them saying no jab, no school for kids.
That they are afraid.

I simply don't see how they could have done anywhere NEAR enough testing on adults, let alone children for this kind of experiments.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ill say a prayer for you....a reply to: andy06shake

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Maybe the JAB will change their gender...or just render them impotent and infertile. The same either way..a reply to: lordcomac

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Which makes me immediately think of the CDC or WHO or God knows who slipping some teacher unions cash saying " Here's $100,000...it would be a shame to be unsafe and get kids back in schools unvaccinated...don't you think? "

Essentially making kids choose vax or no school by using the teachers. Home school is where it's at these days I think.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

People have said worse.

So smashing i suppose.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

People have said worse.

So smashing i suppose.

Tomorrow is 2 weeks after my second jab. Not a single side effect. I had the sore arm for a day after the first one, it lasted about an hour after the second. I suppose I don't need prayers.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I was being sincere....and hope all goes well with you...I just think you should have researched it more..a reply to: andy06shake

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33
Or perhaps private schools.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Me also Bigbrooklyn.

I tend to look before i leap.

As to thought, hence my reasoning for the vaccination.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

My dads second jab was yesterday AstraZeneca, hes still kicking and thats with stage 3 lung cancer in tow.

My Mrs was bad with COVID 19, on her arse flat could not breath and temps through the roof for 10 days, she's had both her AstraZeneca jabs and she's just fine.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Getting your children injected with an experimental drug is akin to forcing them to eat spoiled food. It's cruel, and occasionally deadly.

For the U.S. government to suggest that parents do this to their children is criminal.

THANKFULLY, 70% of Americans are using their brain, and will NOT get their 12 to 17 year-olds vaccinated.

Poll: www.usnews.com...

For the other 30%, what the hell is wrong with them? Maybe they don't understand what the word "experimental" means.

edit on 5/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

some teacher unions cash saying " Here's $100,000...it would be a shame to be unsafe and get kids back in schools unvaccinated...don't you think? "

They've been doing such incessant marketing and fear-mongering for this virus that there's no bribes needed, just say "don't you care about the kids?" And you've successfully virtue signaled them into buying into the game. This is some next-generation lobbying that they've been conducting

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Getting your children injected with an experimental drug is akin to forcing them to eat spoiled food. It's cruel, and occasionally deadly.

For the U.S. government to suggest that parents do this to their children is criminal.

This may be the straw that breaks the camels back. People are going to get very angry if they require Covid shots or no school, especially when blue states make it mandatory to attend public school. I’d be wearing a bullet proof jacket with guards if I made that call.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: carewemust

This may be the straw that breaks the camels back. People are going to get very angry if they require Covid shots or no school, especially when blue states make it mandatory to attend public school. I’d be wearing a bullet proof jacket with guards if I made that call.

As discussed when the government first announced that it was going to push the vaccine on our children, ages 6 months to 17 years, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE if children cannot attend school without being vaccinated.

Particularly if these mysterious sicknesses and deaths keep appearing in older teens who have been injected with the experimental drug.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join