It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Anything COVID Make Sense Without A Complicated Explanation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

The answer is

When not one thing COVID has made sense without an explanation derived from mental gymnastics?

DING!

When does one lie lead to another Alex?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Does anyone know why not one thing COVID has made sense without an explanation derived from mental gymnastics?

Because Hollywood has already monopolized sticking "quantum" in front of everything to explain the unexplainable. I'm sure Dr. Fauci would love to say things like quantum covid, quantum pandemic, and quantum vaccine.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: discordantone

It’s funny how Hinshaw said that we need to lock down again because of the high cases and then in the next breath tried to sell it by saying that “We have proven time and time again that these lockdowns work.”

Then Premier Kenny said we need to lock down again but the vaccines are performing wonders.

Unfortunately a lot of people thing that those two phrases make sense!

According to official Canadian data, less than 3% of the population was fully vaccinated as of a few days ago:

health-infobase.canada.ca...

The vaccination program in Canada hasn't really had enough time to have much effect. That's why the talk of lockdown, probably.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yes, the PR drive is in high gear. The "vaccine uptake" isn't what they would like it to be. More terror tactics incoming!

I just got back and while I was out I saw this...

I think it's saying that research is on-going?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

and seems to be implying it has not yet been proven safe, hence why said research is ongoing.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yep, words are important in court and they know that.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

They have failed to account, publicly, for the millions (likely 10+ million Canada-wide) of asymptomatic people who have had it, gained natural immunization and do not require a vaccination. We are only being given partial facts.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The hospitals and ICUs are empty as well. I’ll bet you my salary for this month that if you were to go to this supposedly overflowing hospital and it’s ICU, you will find them empty as well.

They have been lying to us and they are still lying to us. This has NEVER been about a virus. It has been about betitimg and keeping control of the population, to more easily usher in a new era.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

a reply to: KKLOCO

So without the people going to be tested it makes me wonder where they are getting the daily number of high cases.
. Yes! Keep thinking logically! Do it with alllll of it. Join us! ❤️❤️❤️

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join