It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This news is a few days old, but it was noteworthy enough for CNN to cover the story in a super bias way, where they make up reality as they go, as they so frequently do.

News came out that auditors at the Maricopa County election audit are looking for bamboo fibers and Chinese paper.

www.businessinsider.com...

Some key points that are mentioned are:

Workers at the Maricopa County recount are investigating an absurd theory that 40,000 Biden ballots were smuggled in from Asia.

They intend to check the fiber of ballots with UV lights and 5K cameras to check for bamboo.

The recount is partially funded by a lobbyist group, which raised over $1.5 million for the effort.

The possibility that ballots were smuggled in from Asia is far from an absurd theory. In fact, this possibility is allegedly supported by evidence collected by Staci Burk, the same woman who also claims to hold shredded ballots that were found outside of the county building one day after a judge ordered the ballots to be handed over to the Arizona Senate for a full forensic audit. She claims in a leaked 30 minute call to Senator Borelli, that the evidence includes a confession and sworn affidavit and was released to every member of the State Legislator months ago, but was never acted on. The full recording can be found linked at the bottom of this article.

www.azmirror.com...

Here's a link to my previous post about Staci Burk and the shredded ballots. I seem to be one of the only people on here reporting on these stories, so hopefully I can continue to help spreed this information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why would ballots have to be faked? Well the more we learn about electronic voting, the more vulnerabilities keep popping up. It's staggering the number of ways electronic votes can be manipulated once a paper ballot is converted into a scanned image. So long as the paper ballots are never inspected, electronic rigging will almost always pass recounts and simple audits, however if rigging is in place and paper ballots are to be inspected, the only way to cover-up the rigging would be to replace some paper ballots to ensure that they matched the electronic count. A near perfectly rigged election would include paper ballots that matched the rigged electronic count, however those fake ballots may still be detectable by a forensic expert if thoroughly audited, which seems to be the case in Maricopa County.

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Did they find any panda poop too? Or soy sauce? Maybe some had been sent in by other countries too. Has anyone checked for any curry powder?

+45 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thanks for the information! I wonder how long these audits will take. People are so anxious for the truth to come out. Biden fans shouldn't be so furious over these audits unless they have something to fear. Just my two cents.

+10 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
S&F Thank you for this.
Seems somebody has worked analytically backwards to source here, just as a forensic expert should do.
I wonder if they found that even if (not yet legally proven) the Dominion machines were connected to the net, the amount of 'fake' electronic ballots still didn't match up with totals thus leaving a gap unaccounted for in totals. So the only conclusion would be that 'fake' ballot papers had to be submitted to be counted as well.

What IF it wasn't just one country/group doing the Dominion hack but also another country/group doing the paper ballot thing unbeknownst to each other? Or am I completely 'off base' with that idea?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm just confused by her. Maybe someone can explain it succinctly. How did she go from not voting or realizing she was no longer a registered voter for the past 10 years to being on the front lines of this? Can someone explain her story about her stolen phone, yet people sent her pics of that phone from DC? Her escape from security guards while they slept? Why? Finally, why she calls it a "fauxdit". So she thinks the audit is fake?

I find her posts very confusing and can't figure it out.

+45 more 
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Did they find any panda poop too? Or soy sauce? Maybe some had been sent in by other countries too. Has anyone checked for any curry powder?

Treason is hilarious

link   
My ballot came with a side of fried rice and an eggroll.

Should I be concerned?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Your headline states that bamboo fibers were found in the ballots that are being inspected in Arizona.
Yet nowhere in the OP or in the links provided back up the claim of the headline.

So have bamboo fibers been found in the ballots during this ''audit'' or not. Or is it all speculation being pushed by this woman?

+25 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Counterfeit ballots have been detected by ID'ing the paper and ink and comparing to ballot printer contractors specs and whaaaala !! MSM suppressing in progress 😎

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I have to say, this one seems like a bit of a reach. It's not like China doesn't have trees and woodpulp. Why would they necessarily have used bamboo pulp to make the forged ballots? There's also multiple bamboo paper manufacturers in the US.

+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: underwerks

Treason is hilarious

What’s hilarious is people thinking that paper stock from Asia has to be made from bamboo. As if they wouldn’t have the same paper stock as the rest of the world.

Right now I’m checking my money with a UV light for traces of Ramen in case it was counterfeited by the yakuza.

+10 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thats your defense?

What ever the truth is, will be fine by me.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Defense of what? I’m just laughing at the fact that this company is getting paid millions of dollars to spend time and effort checking out something a random person on the internet made up.

Something that anyone with the slightest amount of common sense would laugh at.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

When you think it couldn't get more absurd, it just did.

What's next on the list. fingerprints or DNA ?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

40,000 Biden ballots were smuggled in from Asia

In what way is that not an absurd theory ?

More likely fibers from the lunch of one of the squad of Spec Ops Chinese Panda's stuffing the box's.

edit on 10-5-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
S&F Thank you for this.
Seems somebody has worked analytically backwards to source here, just as a forensic expert should do.
I wonder if they found that even if (not yet legally proven) the Dominion machines were connected to the net, the amount of 'fake' electronic ballots still didn't match up with totals thus leaving a gap unaccounted for in totals. So the only conclusion would be that 'fake' ballot papers had to be submitted to be counted as well.

What IF it wasn't just one country/group doing the Dominion hack but also another country/group doing the paper ballot thing unbeknownst to each other? Or am I completely 'off base' with that idea?

Rainbows
Jane

It was an election hack, not a Dominion hack. Dominion only makes software that has many vulnerabilities. The majority of the hack appears to have come from a military grade satellite operated out of Rome, as mentioned in my other post, and Mike Lindell appears to have all the data of these hacks in encrypted form with the key to decrypt, however he's not mentioning that it came from Rome at this time, probably because US officials were involved and every hack looks like it came from a different source, many of them from China, so it's easier to blame China and other foreign countries, but we all know that good hackers always scramble their IP addresses. I followed the Rome whistle-blower story and because this person got away with the raw data at the time, and it was even given to Trump back on Christmas Eve thank to the help of his daughter Tiffany setting up a meeting, I believe that the hacking data that Mike Lindell has is indeed real.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hopefully they also use the Jew Lasers to track any ballots that don't get scanned for bamboo using the RFID watermark that's detectable from space.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I'm just confused by her. Maybe someone can explain it succinctly. How did she go from not voting or realizing she was no longer a registered voter for the past 10 years to being on the front lines of this? Can someone explain her story about her stolen phone, yet people sent her pics of that phone from DC? Her escape from security guards while they slept? Why? Finally, why she calls it a "fauxdit". So she thinks the audit is fake?

I find her posts very confusing and can't figure it out.

I don't know anything about a stolen phone or escaping security guards, but I can tell you that she is a 3rd year law student and she has been fighting a number of election issues for awhile now, with little results and lots of resistance.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Thanks for the information! I wonder how long these audits will take. People are so anxious for the truth to come out. Biden fans shouldn't be so furious over these audits unless they have something to fear. Just my two cents.

They will take as long as they will take. The original budget was for $150,000, but after the Senate allowed for private donations, over $1,500,000 has been raised.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I'm not sure either, totally confusing posts she made. She was fighting election issues before she was actually voting or just since this election?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join