It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably Russian propaganda but what does this remind you of

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
In the following video about robotics and transportation some of the latest developments are presented. What caught my eye was a vehicle at the 7 minute mark. It certainly looks like a tic tac only made to carry humans. I have no idea how the propulsion system works or even if it does indeed work I just found this announcement "Interesting" even if totally a B.S. propaganda announcement. youtu.be...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Artist rendition of a concept vehicle.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

скайнет

(I think that is cyrilic for Skynet if not blame Bing)

I like the apply bat mobile but as to turning it into a giant mobile phone, well gimmicks will be gimmick's.

I think the US is probably further ahead in military development than people realize but there is always going to be that will to put HUMAN boot's on the ground that other nation's do not see the same way.

Russia is pouring billions into the field, China is also and just possibly India is as well.

Now this guy posits a mysterious but thought provoking possibility, did a previous age destroy itself through Robot's run amok, Robots that followed a simple methodology for keeping the peace, destroy the stronger side of any conflict first, when it becomes the weaker attack the then stronger side and continue until both sides are annihilated, simply machine logic that does not have any human common sense but in the end would leave a world desolate except for stone age people hiding in caves in case any remaining machines came to kill them.

In the bible there is a prophecy about the image of the beast, a graven image with the power to kill, is that a Robot soldier or police man?.

The next video comes from a series that is names in such a way as to make me think of small geriatric Grey's with Zimmer Frames.

It is easy for us to assume that we are the first, that we are the most clever but in fact it is almost definite that stone supposedly primitive age and Neolithic (new Stone Age) hunters had more brain cells than we do today and were physically stronger, had more endurance etc and much harder lives which offset that with shorter life span's.

But instead of us assuming a logical progression from hand axes to power tool's what if civilizations rose and fell through many different causes, what if previous industrial ages occurred and humanity was far older than we are told.

Current CO2 output we are told is at levels not SEEN for eight hundred thousand years, what then was producing all that pollution eight hundred thousand years ago?.

What if there were NO ancient aliens, well at least not biological ones but I guess a sufficiently advanced alien race could have sent robotic facsimiles of themselves out to both preserve there own civilization even long after they were gone but also to explore the universe, especially if they had somehow managed to preserve there minds or a mind like there own created in there own image in such devices.
So if these are real then perhaps they are remnants of an ancient SDI type defence system designed by some ancient long lost advanced civilization to protect there ancient homeland from another long vanished civilization that lived no were else but right here on earth, perhaps they were designed to shoot down ICBM and sometimes come back online somehow presumably because the technology they knew was both more advanced than our current level and also much longer lasting like that Barbaric robot may have been, an ancient weapon still walking around long after it had destroyed it's own creators.

Compared to these distant possibility's we are like Children playing among the graves of long dead giant's and not seeing the remains for what they really are, a warning.

edit on 10-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Artist rendition of a concept vehicle.

No argument from me about the Artist rendition of their concept vehicle. If you listen to the video it will tell you how far along they are, what company is producing the vehicle and when the first flight will be.. even the cruising speed, range, and the proposed load carrying ability.

I will believe it when it flies but I am more interested in how they are planning on controlling the vehicle if it ever does fly. Probably something to do with the 4 panels on each side of the craft unless it is all propaganda ?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I will believe it when it flies but I am more interested in how they are planning on controlling the vehicle if it ever does fly.

"It" never will .
This is just riding on the "tick-tack" popularity.
Akin to , as you said , propaganda.

edit on 5/10/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Pulled this post as even though I do not like conjecture , it was too harsh

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Am I indeed, and who are YOU to pass such critique, I mean you have come out with some whoppers in the past.

Heron of Alexandria, a real guy that lived in the city of Alexandria made such amazing things as ALL the components that if they had been put together could have started the industrial revolution nearly 2000 years ago but of course they had SLAVES to do all there dirty work so did not need to advance.

Barbaric, based on this guy's information and ancient Indian legend's and yes I do believe that India has a long, long memory dating back to long before the invention of Sanskrit since they used the time honoured Oral Tradition and if the student changed the story the masters held him in disgrace so it was surprisingly accurate if perhaps not it's interpretation, replace God's with Generals and Presidents perhaps and Kingdoms with Nation States.

More Modern Clockwork, well you know all about those clapping monkey's don't you? (sorry I could not resist at your expense haha).

Siberian Cauldron's - attested to for well over a century, people that go there get seriously ill with symptoms not unlike radiation poisoning and so research has been limited at best but probably even during the Commie days they were thought even by most in Russia itself as fable - but thankfully not by all, there are other similar sites around the world, the valley of the headless men for example.

Seriously without proof to the contrary the only one I hold judgement on is the cave paintings and there are cave paintings of many odd things all around the world but it could all be due to eating some odd mushroom's - which I presume they did just like artists today.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I will believe it when it flies but I am more interested in how they are planning on controlling the vehicle if it ever does fly.

"It" never will .

Not sure but are we talking about flying drones, people carrying drones etc.

They WILL fly, they are not just a daydream as if we in the west do not keep up it is one area were Asia and even the middle east will get there before us.

But will it be safe?, I would not relish getting into an unpiloted air craft, how easy will they be to hack?.

I am not keen on them and even in the west we already have the Amazon (CIA hahaha) drone's that will fly around and spy on everything, everywhere all hours of the day and night while delivering parcels to all those porch pirates.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I hope things have progressed with Russian drones if this is going to be controlled like one.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I mean you have come out with some whoppers in the past.

Pulled this post as even though I do not like conjecture , it was too harsh

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

"It" never will .

Not sure but are we talking about flying drones, people carrying drones etc.

They WILL fly, they are not just a daydream as if we in the west do not keep up it is one area were Asia and even the middle east will get there before us.

But will it be safe?, I would not relish getting into an unpiloted air craft, how easy will they be to hack?.

I am not keen on them and even in the west we already have the Amazon (CIA hahaha) drone's that will fly around and spy on everything, everywhere all hours of the day and night while delivering parcels to all those porch pirates.

We are discussing the artist's conjecture of a concept vehicle.
The reason I say "IT" never will as the next best thing will come along before then.
Nothing more.
And the shape ?
Again I say that shape is just riding in on the popularity of the "tick- tack" rave.
Just imagination , with in all probability , no plans on production

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Sorry nipped off to watch a bit of TV, that is a great argument and one that holds more than true if the current rate of development and technological advancement holds true.

Moors law though if I may borrow from computer geekdom seems broken, though IBM have just build a 2nM scale processor, it is far from becoming mainstream just yet.

Not quite moors law yet but we are seeing such exciting development as solid state battery's that are both far smaller, far lighter and have a higher potential output than old battery technology's.

Graphene is one of the driving developments behind this.

Also as petrochemical based technology's fall out of favour we may yet see some of those bought up, shelved and suppressed alternative technology's mysteriously re-appear and surface from the deep waters of corporate obfuscation and control.

But I would not hold my breath for that latter one.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Moors law though if I may borrow from computer geekdom seems broken, though IBM have just build a 2nM scale processor, it is far from becoming mainstream just yet.

Now you are speaking my language .
Truly , and you do not realize how much .
Remember , it was IBM that said no one would ever need more than 640k. (wrongly attributed to Bill Gates)
Then , turned around and did away with it.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

There are a lot of suppressed technology and even standard technology's such as ordinary semi conductors, silicon doped with other element's to make it semi conductive and the likes of gallium arsenide etc have never been brought to there true potential because of this.

Part of the problem is that it is easy and cheap to create even extremely high scale integrated circuits in a two dimensional method printing and fabricating the wafers but with the advent of three dimensional printing process we may yet see sugar cube like tiny IC's that will allow designer to integrate and build into the third dimension as well, of course heat dissipation becomes then the problem so we may need to find a way to building into the circuit pathways themselves a form of heat exchange or those tiny cubes would burn out very fast (and of course on at even smaller scales of integration quantum affects become a problem which is the current real problem for moors law though we have met fabrication and material problems before hitting that level of integration - sorry I am rusty been years since I left the subject electronics behind - head injury's but I was studying at B.eng level and was planning to take it further, after the head injury's I could not even read equations for a while that I had been able to do while half asleep before that).

Then there the categories of suppressed technology's that were suppressed purely because they would not have great upgrade potential, imagine a holographic storage crystal that could hole more than all your hard drives and optical discs on a tiny sugar cube sized crystal, the method was similar but not identical to current optical storage technology but used angle of light to write an incredible number of times using a kind of holographic storage method.
This WAS fully developed by Grundig and other electronics company's as far back as the late 1980's to the early 1990's but never saw the light of day other than a few concept adverts put out by Grundig to showcase there in development technology's of the time.

Why are we not using that in our PC's for non volatile storage?, how do you sell people more storage when that tiny cube can hold so much.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Go on the website. Scroll down a half page and you will see a picture. It has wings that unfold out. So apparently it flies with wings.

AEROMOBIL

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That particular aircraft has been around for a long time and IMO is not the same as the aircraft that was talked about in the video. Even the video said people are stumped on how the thing could fly without wings or a tail surface. But thanks anyway

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

скайнет

(I think that is cyrilic for Skynet if not blame Bing)

I like the apply bat mobile but as to turning it into a giant mobile phone, well gimmicks will be gimmick's.

I think the US is probably further ahead in military development than people realize but there is always going to be that will to put HUMAN boot's on the ground that other nation's do not see the same way.

Russia is pouring billions into the field, China is also and just possibly India is as well.

Now this guy posits a mysterious but thought provoking possibility, did a previous age destroy itself through Robot's run amok, Robots that followed a simple methodology for keeping the peace, destroy the stronger side of any conflict first, when it becomes the weaker attack the then stronger side and continue until both sides are annihilated, simply machine logic that does not have any human common sense but in the end would leave a world desolate except for stone age people hiding in caves in case any remaining machines came to kill them.

In the bible there is a prophecy about the image of the beast, a graven image with the power to kill, is that a Robot soldier or police man?.

The next video comes from a series that is names in such a way as to make me think of small geriatric Grey's with Zimmer Frames.

It is easy for us to assume that we are the first, that we are the most clever but in fact it is almost definite that stone supposedly primitive age and Neolithic (new Stone Age) hunters had more brain cells than we do today and were physically stronger, had more endurance etc and much harder lives which offset that with shorter life span's.

But instead of us assuming a logical progression from hand axes to power tool's what if civilizations rose and fell through many different causes, what if previous industrial ages occurred and humanity was far older than we are told.

Current CO2 output we are told is at levels not SEEN for eight hundred thousand years, what then was producing all that pollution eight hundred thousand years ago?.

What if there were NO ancient aliens, well at least not biological ones but I guess a sufficiently advanced alien race could have sent robotic facsimiles of themselves out to both preserve there own civilization even long after they were gone but also to explore the universe, especially if they had somehow managed to preserve there minds or a mind like there own created in there own image in such devices.
So if these are real then perhaps they are remnants of an ancient SDI type defence system designed by some ancient long lost advanced civilization to protect there ancient homeland from another long vanished civilization that lived no were else but right here on earth, perhaps they were designed to shoot down ICBM and sometimes come back online somehow presumably because the technology they knew was both more advanced than our current level and also much longer lasting like that Barbaric robot may have been, an ancient weapon still walking around long after it had destroyed it's own creators.

Compared to these distant possibility's we are like Children playing among the graves of long dead giant's and not seeing the remains for what they really are, a warning.
Just watched that and thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for that.

I love this for what it is.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That particular aircraft has been around for a long time and IMO is not the same as the aircraft that was talked about in the video. Even the video said people are stumped on how the thing could fly without wings or a tail surface. But thanks anyway

Yeah the video said they are stumped on how it flies but then they also mention that it's the Areomobil. I simply checked the internet for Airmobil and there it was. Looks like the video you presented in the OP overhyped the Airmobil and twisted the truth regarding how it flies and such.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Start at the 7 minute mark and they mention the name of it in the first sentence. Areomobil.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It is probably just a 4 propeller drone.

The fans are probably located in the underside of the object and the thrust emanates from those ridges.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join