It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthing Bodies is Kind of Transphobic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Not sure where to put this, but...

The left wants to get rid of the word mother and replace it with birthing body or whatever, because transmen can still give birth. But doesnt that discriminate against women who adopt and transwomen who have kids? If you are a woman or transwoman who has kids then your a mom. If you're a man or transman who has kids then you're a dad. Why do they have to create dehumanizing words to describe people and offend 99% of parents?

+10 more 
posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousNutjob

Biological women give birth.

Case closed.

(note: dressing, acting, mutilating your body, etc. cannot change the fact that a biological woman is never going to be a biological male)
edit on 9-5-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just got back a little while ago from our Mother’s Day get together with family. My grandma brought this up. It was the first I’d heard about it. It’s so silly it can’t be taken seriously by a lot of folks. Let’s see what the call Father’s Day this year lol.

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

They want to dehumanize people and place them on the
same level as animals.It will make it easier to kill others
if you're trained to view people as animals.

I am a woman and I gave birth to a baby!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
We need two threads about what one person said on twitter?
edit on 9-5-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

We had how many threads about a certain “orange man’s” comments on Twitter??

On topic: it’s divide and conquer; I have no problem whatsoever with trans.... but as first comment states... biology is biology; a man has a penis, a woman has a vagina...

One can give birth, have a period, get ovarian cancer...

The other has a higher testosterone count, has a prostate, and also can’t give birth....

None of it is offensive lol it’s how life works.... it’s science (not 2020s science) but actually science.....

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
We need two threads about what one person said on twitter?

We do if there are people that still don’t get it.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

They want to dehumanize people and place them on the
same level as animals.It will make it easier to kill others
if you're trained to view people as animals.

I am a woman and I gave birth to a baby!

So much is happening to dehumanize us all at the moment. I am also a woman/mom and won't budge from the standard definition... science. Totally respect anyone who feels they are a different gender or are one of the varying chromosomes like xxy but it takes a genetically female body to create offspring. I raise animals and I've yet to see a male give birth to babies! Happy mother's day Mamabeth and all the ats moms on here.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

That would be you. "tHe LeFt" isn't one person on Twitter. There is no movement for this. It's not worthy of a rant thread. It's not worthy of a thread at all, yet we have two of them now.

How does the opinion of this one person effect your everyday life?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
We had how many threads about a certain “orange man’s” comments on Twitter??

The orange buffoon who religiously got up at ~3am, ripped a rail of something, and tweeted unhinged horsepoo 20 times a day or more? Compared to one tweet from someone most of us have never heard of?

ETA: the orange buffoon was the most powerful man in the world. The president of the United States. And he was trying to enact and enforce policy with tweets.
edit on 10-5-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Try seahorses

edit on 10-5-2021 by Terpene because: Add vid

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm still thinking about this person at gym.

Before lockdown (end of March last year) she was still female, and going into the appropriate female locker-room.

After lockdown, this person and her brother (whom I know is using steroids, we still surmise that she stole some from him) just barge into the men's changing rooms.

OK, "he" just sat there playing with the phone until a toilet cubicle opened (I guess the urinal is out of the question).
"He" just put his bag in the locker, I mean not perving or anything - that's not the issue here.
Very morose and uncommunicative.
In and out, thank heavens.

OK, it's very convincing - probably looks like a tatted youngish male emo (I understand "he" probably can't go in the female locker-room either any more).

But whenever I see "him" at the mall or even on the gym floor, it's always with women.
Well my trainer said she's always been a lesbian.

OK I've mostly been gay, although I don't advertise it there, and I have a male body and I'm used to this male space since kindergarten.

Maybe somebody who saw this person now wouldn't even notice, but for me it was an intrusion.
Being undressed and this person just barges in, slams their bag in a locker and everyone must just accept this?

I don't think "he" really has any interest in being "male" or getting to chat or know any of the guys.
There's some movie going on in this person's head which may be "trans", but she's not a male, no matter how "butch" she walks.

Males are also social creatures, we chat and comment and make buddies.
My trainer and I even joke about me being gay sometimes (although that took about a year), but I told him "I'm your bro".
Accepted without speaking, because even straight males know we've always been there, it's not exactly that unusual to them.
And we have a lot of shared interests, like the army (our age at least), politics, sport, our own brand of humor.
There's none of that.
There's no interest in knowing us at all.
It's like this abrasive lesbian cyber-punk who has access to our locker-room (maybe to impress her chicks), and I'm not sure who suddenly decided that.

And thus a whole community of males has to be part of one person's fantasy, and yeah it changes the space and dynamics.

But you can't say anything.
It's done with such a sense of entitlement for one person that charges roughshod over the sentiments of many other people.
Look there's more important issues on the planet, but it is a bit upsetting.

And I don't mean to generalize (maybe it's just a very rude entitled brat) but that's my experience so far.
edit on 10-5-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I'm still thinking about this person at gym

Before lockdown (end of March last year) she was still female, and going into the appropriate female locker-room.

After lockdown, this person and her brother (whom I know is using steroids, we still surmise that she stole some from him) just barge into the men's changing rooms.

OK, "he" just sat there playing with the phone until a toilet cubicle opened (I guess the urinal is out of the question).
"He" just put his bag in the locker, I mean not perving or anything - that's not the issue here.
Very morose and uncommunicative.
In and out, thank heavens.

OK, it's very convincing - probably looks like a youngish male (I understand "he" probably can't go in the female locker-room either any more).

But whenever I see "him" at the mall or even on the gym floor, it's always with women.
Well my trainer said she's always been a lesbian.

OK I've mostly been gay, although I don't advertise it there, and I have a male body and I'm used to this male space since kindergarten.

Maybe somebody who saw this person now wouldn't even notice, but for me it was an intrusion.
Being undressed and this person just barges in, slams their bag in a locker and everyone must just accept this?

I don't think "he" really has any interest in being "male" or getting to chat or know any of the guys.
There's some movie going on in this person's head which may be "trans", but she's not a male, no matter how "butch" she walks.

Males are also social creatures, we chat and comment and make buddies.
My trainer and I even joke about me being gay sometimes (although that took about a year), but I told him "I'm your bro".
Accepted without speaking, because even straight males know we've always been there, it's not exactly that unusual to them.
And we have a lot of shared interests, like the army (our age at least), politics, sport, our own brand of humor.
There's none of that.
There's no interest in knowing us at all.
It's like this abrasive lesbian cyber-punk who has access to our locker-room (maybe to impress her chicks), and I'm not sure who suddenly decided that.

And thus a whole community of males has to be part of one person's fantasy, and yeah it changes the space and dynamics.

But you can't say anything.
It's done with such a sense of entitlement for one person that charges roughshod over the sentiments of many other people.
Look there's more important issues on the planet, but it is a bit upsetting.

And I don't mean to generalize, but that's my experience so far.

Show me on the doll how this person hurt you

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Way to rant about the orange man .......

Anything on the topic ?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Way to rant about the orange man .......

Anything on the topic ?

I have nothing. Do you? I'm waiting for someone to tell me how this is thread worthy.

ETA: twice

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I'm not saying they hurt me, and neither me or anybody has complained officially or anything.

But it's not comfortable.

And yeah there is some past resentment, because male spaces were never quite respected.
Never mind that males had to swim naked in many schools, even in the US to the early 1980's in some places.
www.wbez.org...

I mean since school, if the boys made too much noise, some female teacher would just come in there and yell at us, and there would be full frontal nude guys.

Even back then, if a male teacher had done that to girls he would have been history.

And I can think of at least three guys who were actually molested by female teachers.

Even in the army this staff-sergeant's wife just walked into the male showers and crapped us out (I rather won't tell you exactly what she said, because it was extremely racist: "You're making a noise like a bunch of k......"!)
And that left 30-odd guys feeling very resentful.
Here we are giving up months and years of our freedoms and pursuits, supposedly partly to protect you, and this is how you treat us?

Everything is about female locker rooms and prisons and spaces.
I'm just saying gender equality!
There should be a conversation about the rights and spaces of biological males too!

But as far as the transgender person goes, over time we'll be friends I hope.
But it's more like a wall of disinterest there.
Present in the space, but mentally totally absent.
Which makes me wonder - why are you here?
I'm ever hopeful, but so far, I doubt it.
More likely she will bring more members of her female "cult" into our locker-room and then we'll have two cliques who ignore each other, which would make me wonder what the whole point was in the first place.
edit on 10-5-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Trust the plan, y'all.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Metallicus

That would be you. "tHe LeFt" isn't one person on Twitter. There is no movement for this. It's not worthy of a rant thread. It's not worthy of a thread at all, yet we have two of them now.

How does the opinion of this one person effect your everyday life?

Yes , and you have posted that twice.
In one thread.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

My original post was on topic of the OP.........

You have an opinion on it?

Or just “orange man bad”?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Ha, bitter lefty. You hide your silliness well. . . . .Oh, wait, no you don't.

The reason this is 'thread worthy' (you lefties always adding worthiness to things) has to do with the media slant, medical malpractice and overall societal impact these humanist policies have on society at large.

We're sanctifying immorality and confusion, society has accepted the doctrine of the secular humanists who see us as fodder and biological spare parts.

You're part of that too, by the way, Mr high and mighty.

Your disdain for anyone not in agreement with you is just weird, but typical of the left. Someone steal your manbag?

We have to come here to discuss things like this because society is conditioned to call us bigots and homophobes, people lose their jobs and others get singled out and lied about by people like you.

Next time, don't worry, I'll PM you when I want to start a thread, just to be sure. Just do what lefties can never seem to do, LEAVE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join