It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well, I know this guy is fake. All 33rd degree masons meet in the hollow, flat earth caves.

This guy doesn’t mention that once.

So, any more non-masons out there care to inform and tell us masons all the secret, inner workings of masonry that we, uninformed masons don’t know about?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Probably. Knew this mason a long time ago - and then found out that the local priest refused to give him communion.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Father of Emanuel

Google says your just a pediatrician dies at the age of 92 and a member of the Irgun
www.google.com...

Benjamin M. Emanuel?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I watched the video pretty much through out. I jumped some of the repitive bits with the symbology. I dont need convincing its real. I know it is.

His summary of the network seems very correct to me. Secret societies with hidden symbology and secret ideologies run the show with their own ideology and agenda.

His interpretation of the symbology by Freesmasons seemed limited to me. The attempt at linking the symbology to the devil seemed incorrect to me. Although i can understand how he came to that conclusion.

Albert Pike who he quoted a lot stated that the blazing star was Sirius. This is the all seeing eye on top of the pryamid. This is the star of the east and the reason the temples face east. To watch the rise of the morning star. Now this is the same morning star that is the light bringer and the bringer of knowledge. ( it is of no coincidence that this star changed from red to blue and the date recorded for this was 25 ad. the same year Jesus would have started teaching.

This truth can be found in culture world wide including Christanity. It is the originally meaning for the pentagon / nirbiu (place of the crossing / thelema (silver star) and many other teachings.

No distinction should be made between the teachings of freemasonry and Christianity. They are both Kemeitc in origin and come from the same linage. Jesus also said he was the morning star. Historically there has only ever been one morning star and that is Sirius not Venus.

Interesting video. Thank you for the share.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Hey buddy, they re coming for you. You even wrote about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

app that's written to make people think that they are being stalked?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

My family was like royalty, and great Grandmother reminded my great Grandfather of that fact daily for his entire life.

Nagging everyday of his life? Sound like Meghan Markle

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Coo coo ca-Choo?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

hahahahahaha

That's what the Beatles wanted you to think, They were pretty creative and guess what: they enjoyed their drugs and mediation

www.reddit.com...

friend of mine used this photo to say that the beatles were affiliated to freemasonry because this is the “Hidden Hand” symbol

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

is the symbol of Thelma.

You meant Thelema?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The word rapture is uniquely started as an American phenomena. But Ribera certaintly was into eschatology

en.wikipedia.org...

The rapture is an eschatological theological position held by some Christians, particularly within branches of American evangelicalism, consisting of an end-time event when all Christian believers who are alive, along with resurrected believers, will rise

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

St Nicholas was associated with the gift giving legend of Xmas, Now if you can show me how St Nicholas is "the light bringer" I may be impressed"

wiki

How did Coca-Cola influence Santa Claus?
Coca-Cola Helped Shape the Image of Santa

So Coca-Cola commissioned Michigan-born illustrator Haddon Sundblom to develop advertising images using Santa Claus — showing Santa himself, not a man dressed as Santa.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This is the star of the east

That triggered memory -
I have studied Bowies Blackstar video. Bowie was a Kabbalist. Off the top of my head I cant find the site, but it was the Authors contention that everyone of Bowies albums was a different phase of his life corresponding with his journey through the Kabbalistic tree. He was so paranoid of spells that he would carefully pick up and dispose of all his shredded hair and toe and nail clippings. The video certainty shows rituals

Its my idea that knowing his impending death he was of the belief that he would be resurrected on Sirius. I was going to do a thread about his life and symbology but I just it seemed so daunting.

highlight 8:13 "on the day of execution"

CONT....

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
CONT

Lyrics
Blackstar

In the villa of Ormen, in the villa of Ormen
Stands a solitary candle, ah ah, ah ah
In the centre of it all, in the centre of it all
Your eyes
On the day of execution, on the day of execution
Only women kneel and smile, ah ah, ah ah
At the center of it all, at the center of it all
Your eyes
Your eyes
Ah ah ah
Ah ah ah
In the villa of Ormen, in the villa of Ormen
Stands a solitary candle, ah-ah, ah-ah
At the center of it all, at the center of it all
Your eyes
Your eyes
Ah ah ah
Something happened on the day he died
Spirit rose a metre then stepped aside
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried
(I'm a blackstar, I'm a blackstar)
How many times does an angel fall?
How many people lie instead of talking tall?
He trod on sacred ground, he cried loud into the crowd
(I'm a blackstar, I'm a blackstar, I'm not a gangster)
I can't answer why (I'm a blackstar)
Just go with me (I'm not a filmstar)
I'ma take you home (I'm a blackstar)
Take your passport and shoes (I'm not a popstar)
And your sedatives, boo (I'm a blackstar)
You're a flash in the pan (I'm not a marvel star)
I'm the great I Am (I'm a blackstar)
I'm a blackstar, way up, oh honey, I've got game
I see right, so wide, so open-hearted it's pain
I want eagles in my daydreams, diamonds in my eyes
Something happened on the day he died
Spirit rose a metre then stepped aside
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried
(I'm a blackstar, I'm a star star, I'm a blackstar)
I can't answer why (I'm not a gangster)
But I can tell you how (I'm not a flam star)
We were born upside-down (I'm a star star)
Born the wrong way 'round (I'm not a white star)
(I'm a blackstar)
('m not a gangster)
In the villa of Ormen stands a solitary candle
Ah ah, ah ah
At the centre of it all, your eyes
On the day of execution, only women kneel and smile
Ah ah, ah ah
At the centre of it all, your eyes
Your eyes
Ah ah ah

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
No, they meant Thelma, when combined with the symbol of Louise it causes an overpowering desire to drive off cliffs.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Disprove it with actions and break your oath.

Till then I view your assumption as absolute BS.

can you point to the last person who was dismembered according to masonic lore?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you don't finish the dishes, you're gonna get " dis membered"...

link   
Like the Freemasonry of the century Manly P Hall wrote "Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity"

It's like us members of ATS, yeah, we are members but we haven't a clue what the moderators are talking about on their little forum or what goes on within pms. And what they choose to block. Or what the real aims of ATS really are.

It costs a lot of money to keep this website going and what's it all really about? haha

link   
That's it. I'm going to go to the local lodge and inquire about membership.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
But alas, if they gave money to the Church of God, they would be Saints.
edit on 10-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: SeaWorthy

St Nicholas was associated with the gift giving legend of Xmas, Now if you can show me how St Nicholas is "the light bringer" I may be impressed"

wiki

How did Coca-Cola influence Santa Claus?
Coca-Cola Helped Shape the Image of Santa

So Coca-Cola commissioned Michigan-born illustrator Haddon Sundblom to develop advertising images using Santa Claus — showing Santa himself, not a man dressed as Santa.

Associated with.

Where do things really come from, they reach back and back and are used to deceive. Every part and tradition of Christmas is clear in ancient celebrations dedicated to pagan Gods. But we teach our kids to sit on the lap of a strange old man because he dresses in red and mat perhaps come to our home and give us gifts and candy!!!

www.washingtonpost.com...
Frazer approached the topic of religion from a cultural — not theological — perspective, and he linked the dating of Christmas to earlier pagan rituals. Here’s what the 1922 edition of the “The Golden Bough” says about the origins of Christmas, as published on Bartleby.com:

An instructive relic of the long struggle is preserved in our festival of Christmas, which the Church seems to have borrowed directly from its heathen rival. In the Julian calendar the twenty-fifth of December was reckoned the winter solstice, and it was regarded as the Nativity of the Sun, because the day begins to lengthen and the power of the sun to increase from that turning-point of the year.

The ritual of the nativity, as it appears to have been celebrated in Syria and Egypt, was remarkable. The celebrants retired into certain inner shrines, from which at midnight they issued with a loud cry, “The Virgin has brought forth! The light is waxing!” The Egyptians even represented the new-born sun by the image of an infant which on his birthday, the winter solstice, they brought forth and exhibited to his worshippers. No doubt the Virgin who thus conceived and bore a son on the twenty-fifth of December was the great Oriental goddess whom the Semites called the Heavenly Virgin or simply the Heavenly Goddess; in Semitic lands she was a form of Astarte.

Now Mithra was regularly identified by his worshippers with the Sun, the Unconquered Sun, as they called him; hence his nativity also fell on the twenty-fifth of December. The Gospels say nothing as to the day of Christ’s birth, and accordingly the early Church did not celebrate it. In time, however, the Christians of Egypt came to regard the sixth of January as the date of the Nativity, and the custom of commemorating the birth of the Saviour on that day gradually spread until by the fourth century it was universally established in the East.

But at the end of the third or the beginning of the fourth century the Western Church, which had never recognised the sixth of January as the day of the Nativity, adopted the twenty-fifth of December as the true date, and in time its decision was accepted also by the Eastern Church. At Antioch the change was not introduced till about the year 375 A.D.

www.history.com...

In Scandinavia, the Norse celebrated Yule from December 21, the winter solstice, through January. In recognition of the return of the sun, fathers and sons would bring home large logs, which they would set on fire. The people would feast until the log burned out, which could take as many as 12 days. The Norse believed that each spark from the fire represented a new pig or calf that would be born during the coming year.

In Germany, people honored the pagan god Oden during the mid-winter holiday. Germans were terrified of Oden, as they believed he made nocturnal flights through the sky to observe his people, and then decide who would prosper or perish. Because of his presence, many people chose to stay inside.

Krampus was thought to have been part of pagan rituals for the winter solstice. According to legend, he is the son of Hel, the Norse god of the underworld. With the spread of Christianity, Krampus became associated with Christmas—despite efforts by the Catholic church to ban him.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join