It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I would 1st use if I had received the vaccine and was experiencing a cytokine storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The cytokine storm another phrase for Allergic reaction. I used to use MSM for allergies. A nutritional form of sulfur. It removes any foreign protein from your body "before" you have a reaction.

It works so well that If you drink alcohol. Your tolerance will go way up. It detoxifies so quickly that you don't get nearly as drunk off the same amount of alcohol.

Since you have a foreign protein being produced in your body I would bet that MSM would be very likely to help with any allergic reactions.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
The cytokine storm another phrase for Allergic reaction. I used to use MSM for allergies. A nutritional form of sulfur. It removes any foreign protein from your body "before" you have a reaction.

It works so well that If you drink alcohol. Your tolerance will go way up. It detoxifies so quickly that you don't get nearly as drunk off the same amount of alcohol.

Since you have a foreign protein being produced in your body I would bet that MSM would be very likely to help with any allergic reactions.

I watch the MSM while drinking. Never caught the vaccine once

edit on 8-5-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

MSM is one supplement I would never be without. I use it in both powdered and capsule form. I really like the Jarrow brand. It's inexpensive, costing about 12-14 USD for 450 servings!
You have to start out SLOW! As you said, it's a powerful detoxifier. Let the old body get used to it.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't know about the detoxifying effects but about 10-15 years ago my left hip began giving me arthritis pains. Tried a few things but eventually just settled on the cheapest Glucosamine and MSM combination pills I could find. Currently taking Schiff Glucosamine 1500 and Msm 1500.

Seems to be keeping the bad hip lubricated. Didn't realize it could have been helping when I had the Covid toe last year.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have only had a cytokine storm twice, both times from the flu vaccine. It started the day after the vaccine and lasted for about ten days, increasing quickly then remaining bad for like eight days before going under control.

It sucks. I did not find anything to dampen the response, and with all the research I have done over the last twelve years, I do not know if I could control it. I could not even dampen the type of storm I got from the whooping cough vaccine, I hacked for three weeks after the DTAP...All symptoms like when I had Whooping cough so I am guessing it was the pertusis part.

Alcohol did not help with the storm I got from the flu shots, I can guarantee you that. I tried to cure it both times by drinking it away a few times, and the Hot totties did not even help, and they help with the flu. I do not know how to stop the storm once it gets into the full blown state. Even an onion and garlic sandwich on toast with miracle whip does not work for that, yet it helps with viruses, I use that lots of time, We always have onions and garlic in our house. I was too sick to even make my medicinal soup both times, so I have no clue if it would have calmed the storm either. When your immune system goes cyko, it is not nice.

If I get a sliver, it will not heal till the sliver is removed. I learned that long ago, my immune system goes overboard for slivers. If it is glass it will encapsulate the sliver to form a ball, but not if it is metal or organic. I also react badly to the staples from my hernia surgery, and my brother had to have all the metal taken out of his hip surgery because it was always inflamed for two years, after it was removed, he healed up and the pain went away. But we have known of our intolerance to metals for a long time, even stainless steel seems to be a problem if inside of us.

I know one thing, since I cannot stop the storm, I will never get the flu shot again. Strange thing is that I have not got the real flu other than a real mild case since around 1969 or 1970....that was a weird flu. I guess I got the flu when I was young too, but I was too young to remember that. I catch colds and stuff like that, but any stomach flu I got was associated with food poisoning, we should have cleaned our electric can opener more often, and I have learned over the years to check out the canned goods before eating....watch the lid when opening, it should not have pressure in it, smell the food first, then take a little taste with your finger. Pay attention to the ingredients and it saves a lot of puking events. Put things away so they do not get bad, leaving food on the counter the whole day then putting it away in the fridge is not smart. I learned a lot of things the hard way too.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

MSM is one supplement I would never be without. I use it in both powdered and capsule form. I really like the Jarrow brand. It's inexpensive, costing about 12-14 USD for 450 servings!
You have to start out SLOW! As you said, it's a powerful detoxifier. Let the old body get used to it.

Yes. You want to start with a lower dose of say 1000mg. I used to take like 5000mg at a time. It isn't toxic but it might cause problems if you have too much built up toxins.

My only concern with MSM is that it might deplete other minerals over time.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thank you so much for this reminder, it is vital to help those we love handle the ramifications of their voluntarily taking a gene editing drug, insidiously called a vaccine.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Have you researched the Zinc-Quercitin-Vitamin C protocol? I haven't had so much as a sniffle since I started doing this quite some time ago. It will prevent, or at least reduce the nightmarish cytokine reactions in the immune system.

Source

The quercitin transports the zinc into the cell, where it can do its job.
Zinc and quercetin work together in the body. Quercetin helps enhance the absorption of zinc, and both have similar antiviral functions.

Quercitin is flat-out amazing.
You have to tweak your personal dose of the zinc and quercitin combo. You don't want to overdo either.
People often think more is better. The quercitin will sometimes stimulate a mild reaction with me, like a minor allergic reaction. A slight itching, and watery eyes. At that point, I wont take it for 24-36 hours.
As for the zinc, usually about 30mg a day. This is one of the best on the market.

Add 2 doses of time release vitamin C twice a day. (also inexpensive), and bromelain twice a day.
Now you're damn-near bulletproof.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I had some browser issues. I may have posted a link that's not working properly, depending on your device or browser.

The following is from the Quercitin article I linked:

The signal from the SARS-CoV-1 study led researcher Hasan Önal, MD, and co-authors to conduct an open-label randomized control trial in Turkey examining quercetin's role in COVID-19. In the trial, 95 patients with COVID-19 are receiving a 1,000-mg active treatment dose and 113 healthcare workers are receiving a 500-mg dose as prophylaxis. In both treatment arms, quercetin is administered with vitamin C and bromelain, a supplement extracted from pineapples that is used for burns or inflammation.

As of March, no COVID-19 cases were recorded among healthcare workers taking prophylactic quercetin and no deaths were observed among patients with COVID-19 on quercetin treatment, Önal told MedPage Today in an email. However, there is no active comparator or placebo group in the trial and patients on quercetin self-selected the treatment, Önal added.
edit on 8-5-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Have you researched the Zinc-Quercitin-Vitamin C protocol? I haven't had so much as a sniffle since I started doing this quite some time ago. It will prevent, or at least reduce the nightmarish cytokine reactions in the immune system.

Source

The quercitin transports the zinc into the cell, where it can do its job.
Zinc and quercetin work together in the body. Quercetin helps enhance the absorption of zinc, and both have similar antiviral functions.

Quercitin is flat-out amazing.
You have to tweak your personal dose of the zinc and quercitin combo. You don't want to overdo either.
People often think more is better. The quercitin will sometimes stimulate a mild reaction with me, like a minor allergic reaction. A slight itching, and watery eyes. At that point, I wont take it for 24-36 hours.
As for the zinc, usually about 30mg a day. This is one of the best on the market.

Add 2 doses of time release vitamin C twice a day. (also inexpensive), and bromelain twice a day.
Now you're damn-near bulletproof.

I get my quercetin from grapefruits and onions. Both of those things have multiple anti-viral chemistries. I do have some supplements...quercetin and bromelain that I got to try on myself and the cat that has lots of problems with hacking, but the bromelain itself works better to stop the over reactions and in the cat, the quercetin has negative results. So I did more research and found that in the foods that contain quercetin there are some critical companion chemistries that boost it's effectiveness and cancel out it's side effects. So I choose to get quercetin from food instead and I do consume a decent amount of those foods. Zinc is in my multimineral that I take twice a day, and I have been doing that for at least fourteen or fifteen years. Before I took one that had it all in one pill, but that has iron and I can't take that much iron, so I switched to a different one about five years ago. I also grab one of the wife's zinc and elderberry lozengers at the first sign of a cold or virus and that little boost knocks it out in a little while.

Grapefruit also contains vitamin C, I get a lot of vitamin C in my diet so I don't need supplements very often, neither does the wife. If the wife takes vitamin c she gets bruises on her arms, something in one of the final stages of blood making, the iron falls off the RBC and it makes bruises then black spots on her arm from the iron poisoning things. I figured this out when using a gene app on her, so now she does not have OJ when she eats meats or iron rich veggies and it is way less of a problem. Eggs and OJ are not a problem, but add steak or ham and she cannot have the OJ. Observing and researching is important, I noticed the bruises were much worse when she started buying lots of orange juice. It is the vitamin C that increases the iron metabolism from foods. Those black spots sometimes leave scars, free iron is very toxic to cells. She was told fifty years ago to watch out not to eat foods or supplements high in iron. On top of not binding iron right, she also has genetic traits that make her take up iron too much, they diagnosed that when she was a teenager.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thanks! You always have good info. Your knowledge of nutrition is impressive.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Thanks! You always have good info. Your knowledge of nutrition is impressive.

I thought of getting the flu shot last year and then after the storm started, try to suppress it. Yeah, I thought about that for about five minutes and started to wonder if I was going nuts. I don't mind experimenting on myself a little, but I can't be pushing it. Especially when the covid was being passed around last February. I would have to lie to get the flu shot, my intolerance to it is noted in my medical records.

top topics

join