It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50+ ufo Stuart’s Draft Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Earlier tonight i saw approximately 50 lights in the sky flying left to right in a straight line. They would come into sight and travel about ten to 15 degrees about 20 to 30 degrees above the horizon. We would see about 8 at a time as they were appearing on the left and disappearing on The right. This went on for about 8 minutes. There was also a plane in the sky slightly above the line of lights flying right to left at a much slower speed.

I had a bright flashlight and shined t at the sky and the flying lights were still quite bright.

Maybe a formation of military jets but fifty is a lot.

This was in Stuart’s draft, va 2250-2258. Is there anyone else that observed this?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: manimal

Search Starlink Satellites... if that what you saw you can thank Elon Musk for permanently polluting your night sky.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am in Stuarts Draft VA at the moment & do not see anything...but just stepped outside..
would need to know direction...

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 752021 by Ektar because: grammer

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sounds like the Starlink satellite train to me.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Starlink.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think I saw the Starlink satellites on Thurs. the 6th at around 10:20 or about a hour after sunset. They were lined up with a star and started appearing after it like the star was ejecting parachutes. Then after about 30 degrees of arc after the star they would go dark as they entered the Earth's shadow. It was interesting to watch and it lasted around 10-15 minutes or so.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Was so excited as I am just camping here & rushed out of RV hoping to see something...
Some stars & now clouds rolling in, sorry I couldn't help you.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
First I have heard of the Starlink satellites. I do not think much of it myself. Thanks for posting Bunch.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Search Starlink Satellites... if that what you saw you can thank Elon Musk for permanently polluting your night sky.

Thank you! That was what it was. I knew ats would help me out. Also nice to know there are several of us out and about up here.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Seen here in Michigan too.
upnorthlive.com...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I remember when I saw Starlink a few months ago here in WI. It was pretty spectacular, one after the next they just kept going. It reminded me of that light parade on the lagoon at Disney world. I noticed a couple of them were "out of line" with the rest by a few degrees. I knew what it was right away but it was still pretty marvelous to watch them pass.

new topics

top topics

join