It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Chinese Rocket Is Wildly Careening Toward Earth This Weekend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Trueman

It's an uncontrolled reentry so there's no telling where it could hit , most likely it'll be over water but any of us could be in it's path , chances are it will burn up in the atmosphere though.

This was yesterday's trajectory but who knows.

The non-profit, federally funded Aerospace Corp has said it expects the debris to hit the Pacific near the Equator after passing over eastern US cities. The orbit covers a swath of the planet from New Zealand to Newfoundland. The US defence department expects it to fall to Earth on Saturday though where it will hit “cannot be pinpointed until within hours of its re-entry”, the Pentagon said.

www.theguardian.com...

Sooo 😆 this?

Anywhere along the red line. Doubt anything will be big enough for damage after reentry.

I'm here wishing for clear skies tomorrow night so I can see NASA launch a rocket from Wallops island tomorrow.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

edit on 7-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Great they are actually shipping trash(free) here now

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here's what China likely neglected to tell anyone...the loaded the rocket with 50 tons of bio-weapon grade covid20 to covid46 hoping the rocket would crash into the sun and hide the evidence!

On a more serious, and much more maddening note, from what I understand the Chinese never had a plan for de-orbiting this booster, they just didn't care! In other words, their mission plan didn't include plans for how this booster would de-orbit, but they went ahead and launched it anyway. The yellow orbit lines posted by Blaine above only show where it "might" de-orbit. If the orbital decay rate changes, which it has constantly, the blue lines could also be included. The yellow just indicates the highest probability at this point assuming the decay rate delta's stay similar.

So, this is just yet another example of China not giving a flying foo-fah about the rest of the World!

ETA - Oh, and from what I read yesterday, there is enough mass in this booster that it will not burn up completely on re-entry, so parts of it will definitely return to Earth, and some fairly large pieces too.
edit on 5/7/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hope it lands on the Capitol Building and takes a bunch of politicians out.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Guys, just imagine they order evac NYC and LA and send them all to your state. Hahahaha.....

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Nothing important, like the ocean?

“We’re hopeful that it will land in a place where it won’t harm anyone. Hopefully in the ocean, or someplace like that.”

And here I am, potentially working my first job on a cruise-liner.
Ooh, I'm so proud of my bow-tie.
And whack!

If their pretty glaringly escaped lab-viruses don't get you, their space debris will.
And, if any other country had foisted this crap on the post-modern world ... then God help them.
The outrage would have been deafening.
But don't worry; be commie.
edit on 7-5-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Guys, just imagine they order evac NYC and LA and send them all to your state. Hahahaha.....

For some, I guess half a ton of red hot metal on the head may be preferable to that.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Anyone else noticed Phage didn't show up as usual on this kind of threads to debunk it or tell us nothing is gonna happen ?

No good.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe this will turn out to be Saquasohuh? Blue Star Kachina?

I'm not much of a prophecy believer, but a rocket smashing nonchalantly into Earth, coming from China, who's currently pretty high on the world's "What the F*&k Are These Guys Doing?" list?

Could definitely start some kind of ripple that leads to a conflict, and maybe.... the end of the world.

You just never know.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: gortex

It's an uncontrolled reentry so there's no telling where it could hit , most likely it'll be over water but any of us could be in it's path , chances are it will burn up in the atmosphere though.

This was yesterday's trajectory but who knows.

Sooo 😆 this?

Anywhere along the red line. Doubt anything will be big enough for damage after reentry.

I'm here wishing for clear skies tonight so I can see NASA launch a rocket from Wallops island tonight.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

Try to overlay the sea oil drilling places on the red line of your map. Don't tell those guys working there.
edit on 7-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Finder's keepers, losers weepers.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

from what I understand the Chinese never had a plan for de-orbiting this booster, they just didn't care! In other words, their mission plan didn't include plans for how this booster would de-orbit, but they went ahead and launched it anyway.

But honestly how could we ever know this? Do we really expect china to tell us what their doing? Can we trust what they do tell us.
What if they know where it will land but decided to # with everyone?

I wont be surprised if it lands safely in the ocean.
What if the news about them not knowing is just anti-china propaganda?
edit on 7-5-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

from what I understand the Chinese never had a plan for de-orbiting this booster, they just didn't care! In other words, their mission plan didn't include plans for how this booster would de-orbit, but they went ahead and launched it anyway.

But honestly how could we ever know this? Do we really expect china to tell us what their doing? Can we trust what they do tell us.

Well my friend, all the information we have available is pointing to that direction. They not even came out to tell us about it. I find that so arrogant.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I have to thank the Babylon Bee for this. . . .

"The Chinese rocket breaks apart to reveal an inspirational message inside."

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have to thank the Babylon Bee for this. . . .

"The Chinese rocket breaks apart to reveal an inspirational message inside."

Oh sreet!!
Rill it have rotto rucky numbers?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Plobrabry.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
China rocket live tracking here folks :

One of the comments said 20 minutes to hit the atmosphere. Is that true ????
edit on 7-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I love the comment from the Sec. of Defense

Hopefully in the ocean, or someplace like that.”

Someplace like that?? Some place like an ocean? What would that be I wonder, maybe a very very large lake somewhere?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Who is up for calculating the probability? We might be able to turn it into a whale or a bowl of petunias that’s only thought as it plumits is “Ho no, not again.”

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: gortex

I love the comment from the Sec. of Defense

Hopefully in the ocean, or someplace like that.”

Someplace like that?? Some place like an ocean? What would that be I wonder, maybe a very very large lake somewhere?

Yeah, and the use the term "land" instead of "crash". WTF.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join