It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brood X Is Coming Very Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
'Brood X' is the name for the coming massive onslaught of Cicadas about to emerge in numbers in the billions or even trillions.
There are 15 broods of Cicadas...but, 'Brood X' is, by far the most massive and intense...and will effect parts of Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and D.C.

Brood X has been underground for the past 17 years (since 2004)...and they are already beginning to emerge now in the eastern US...as the ground temps begin to warm to 64 degrees.

Last time, they came up earlier...but, now, they are set to surface within the next few weeks.

If you haven't experienced the storm of 'Brood X' 17 years ago...get ready for something you'll never forget.

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Enjoy.

FAQ: What to Know as Brood X Cicadas Emerge in DC, Maryland, Virginia

www.nbcwashington.com...
edit on 7-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They will be turned into a nutritious paste that will be marketed by Greta Thunberg.

DB already preordered a couple of cases.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I want me some, too, though I prefer them fried and sprinkled with fresh lemon juice. 🦗 🍋 😋

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They will be turned into a nutritious paste that will be marketed by Greta Thunberg.

DB already preordered a couple of cases.

I know what we'll be getting from him THIS Christmas.
Can't wait!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I know what we'll be getting from him THIS Christmas.
Can't wait!

I can already see my thread title, "DBCowboy gave me cicadas and I punched him in the belly".

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I would rather have the cicadas over the bulls**t. 2nd
edit on 5/7/2021 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Are these the ones cross-bred with Murder Hornets?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Are these the ones cross-bred with Murder Hornets?

Yeah, it's like eating a living Ghost Pepper.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
thank God we have a yard full of cicada-killers...once a problem, now a solution.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As an internet expert on cicada's, I can safely say that even though millions will emerge from the ground, not a single one of them will have extended their auto warranty.

FACT!

#TruthBomb

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
As an internet expert on cicada's, I can safely say that even though millions will emerge from the ground, not a single one of them will have extended their auto warranty.

FACT!

#TruthBomb

They ALL, however,...have been vaccinated.

#GetVaxedImmediatelyAndBeAPatrioticCitizenOrElse

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
First there was a plague of disease that wasn’t like overly bad.
Then we a massive insurrection that was limited to one building and everyone forgot to bring guns.
Now a plague of locusts that don’t eat hardly anything and don’t tear up much.
What’s next a predicted 1,000,000 jobs added that turned out to only be about 266,000 last month.
Or perhaps rockets falling out of the sky.
Or that everyone that got the vaccine really just wasted their time due to not enough people getting it to cause herd immunity...even though the age gap of 0-16 meant herd immunity couldn’t have happened anyway as it was to large of an open vector.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The anti-Christ will show up but he'll have a 333 tattoo instead.

He won't end the world in damnation, we'll just get more spam calls on our phones.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

@capitalweather @ WaPo
Cicadas delayed??? Forecasts have trended cooler for next 7-10 days, and so we *think* this is going to keep cicadas underground longer. We've pushed back our expectation of mass emergence from next week (May 10-12) to the week that follows (May 18-20):

The Cicadas of Brood X are upon us...

Nature at its craziest: Trillions of cicadas about to emerge

Trillions? Earlier reports estimated billions but given we have the 6 trillion dollar clown in the White House I guess trillions it is and I'm gonna go into ear ringing madness.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fortunately my tinnitus lets me hear their siren song all the time...just a slightly different tone.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I wonder if there is still the million dollar bounty for the blue-eyed cicada? Dead or alive.
edit on 5/7/2021 by Tundra because: Oh. I was wrong. 1000 dollar bounty.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Fortunately my tinnitus lets me hear their siren song all the time...just a slightly different tone.

Oouch! I can only imagine your pain. Sorry.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Figures .... everyone talks about them, but I live in the wrong place to hear them.

I guess I will miss out on this tiny aspect of the Apocalypse. So much for Broodpocalypse 2021.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

It is at nowhere near the volume or intensity that they produce. But in mentioning pain, aspirin actually makes it more noticeable as it becomes less background and more foreground noise. Yet I still squeak by on hearing tests, go figure.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This wouldn't happen to be code talk for the many lockdown babies to come? That would explain augies excitement over the thread....

new topics

top topics

join