It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injections must stop immediately or we will be overrun by super viruses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Imagine if half of all Americans start dying from other sickness all of a sudden... within a year or two....

How about 90%+ of the worlds population of white people dying...lol Third world is pushing still under 1% of the population vaccinated as everyone else starts to see 30, 40 60% and so on vaccinated.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Messages such as these must be heard and shared.

But I fear speaking such things amongst ourselves here will accomplish little.

I advise you send letters to the proper officials; do this in enough numbers, and they won't deny us.

Perhaps I'll do the same.

If I ever find the strength of will to do so.

You are all vigilant in speaking out, whilst I dream and speak to myself.

I admire you all for this.

Much Love my friends.

Speak your Truth, loud and clear.

God Bless us all.

^_^

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringercompanion

If there’s something wrong with the vaccine is there an antidote?

I would be trying MSM if I were VAXED. MSM removes foreign proteins from the body. Before you react to them. Probably higher doses like 2000-5000 milligrams per day. MSM

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: surfer_soul

a reply to: Hecate666

If that were true then wearing a condom would breed ultra-Herpes capable of burning through a condom. And having police would breed super villains with laser vision and a third hand so that they can beat their meat while holding a gun and a bag of swag.

Anti-biotics create super bugs because they kill off a broad range of bugs and leave a few behind with no competition. Those that are left behind multiply out of control and become super bugs. They exist in nature but aren't usually a problem because competition keeps their numbers down.

Vaccines don't do that because they're very specifically targeted at a single virus.

You’re talking out of your backside here, and worse yet you know it!

Here's the thing. I can prove what I am saying using decades of established mainstream science.

In contrast you're citing an anti vaxer with decades of experience in not being peer reviewed.

Here are some links explaining super bugs and their evolution.

www.cdc.gov...

www.scientificamerican.com...

academic.oup.com...

You're using Hollywood science and anti vaxxer scare stories to prey upon people's fears and ignorance, what you are saying is straight out of a cheap Sci fi movie on basic cable. That's not how evolve or mutate.

Now rather than throwing insults around how about you provide even a single reputable link to back up what you say. And by that I men someone who isn't a quack anti vaxer.

Then do tell, if science is such a factor, then why did Ivermectin never get introduced as an alternative to mRNA vaccines, considering there have been over 30 peer reviewed studies and about 270 active trials through the world were the effectiveness against SARS-COV2 and cut infections and deaths by 75%??

Peer-reviewed study: Ivermectin cuts COVID infections, deaths by 75%

Are Medical Journals Withholding Publication of Ivermectin Studies?

Now, that is a question I'd like to see a 'real' answer to. My PC Doctor has prescribed Ivermectin to me. She was saying that she didn't like the mRNA shot for me. I'm waiting, and taking Ivermectin weekly, until I get to hear the opinions of all my medical providers, and what ever I can get from other sources (preferably peer reviewed).

From what I've learned; mRNA may not be such a good idea.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So all those people who only got one jab are then according to the left "murderers" who are allowing their bodies to be labs for mutant super COVID. You can't make this shart up.
edit on 7-5-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

In contrast you're citing an anti vaxer with decades of experience in not being peer reviewed.

Firstly I’m not the OP and I’m not citing anyone, try adjusting your reading glasses.
Secondly you are wrong claiming that misuse of antibiotics cause other bugs to mutate into super bugs and not the bugs they were intended for, the ones actually making you sick. It doesn’t work like that, antibiotics work systematically, it is the the thing making you sick in the first place that builds up resistance if you don’t complete the course properly that is the concern. It is well known.

Also claiming the guy who is cited in the OP is an anti vaxer is ridiculous! At least he has been peer reviewed and has far more knowledge on the subject than you do. It’s clear what your motive is here. Even your user name is a pathetic attempt at trying to fit in. Go back to Twitter or Reddit and circle jerk with the other paid posters pushing globalist agenda. Nobody cares what you have to say here clearly.

You've not cited anyone or linked to anything, or provided any explanation of how I'm wrong or what the right answer might be.

You've not even said what you think my user name references (it's actually from an old video game called Zombies ate my neighbor, BTW, nothing to do with what you're thinking).

Your just full of non answers back up by nothing.

Link, please, or go back to lurking.

Ok a simple search would back up what I'm saying but seen as you have to be spoon fed I'll post it for you.

Since the 1940s, antibiotics have greatly reduced illness and death from infectious diseases. However, as we use the drugs, germs develop defense strategies against them. This makes the drugs less effective.

Link CDC

You're using Hollywood science and anti vaxxer scare stories to prey upon people's fears and ignorance, what you are saying is straight out of a cheap Sci fi movie on basic cable. That's not how evolve or mutate.

I'm saying what the above is saying, it's well established that germs build up resistance or mutate to drugs intended to fight them. This is why when you are percribed a course of anti biotics your doctor will tell you to complete the course as it says on box, even if you feel better again.

You said this.

Anti-biotics create super bugs because they kill off a broad range of bugs and leave a few behind with no competition. Those that are left behind multiply out of control and become super bugs. They exist in nature but aren't usually a problem because competition keeps their numbers down.

It has nothing to do with other bacteria competition, like it says on the CDC site" germs develop defence statergies agaist them" they mean antibiotics not other germs.

edit on 7-5-2021 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I advise you send letters to the proper officials; do this in enough numbers, and they won't deny us.

They will deny and censor as always. This is working. Most don't want the VAX.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

Now, that is a question I'd like to see a 'real' answer to. My PC Doctor has prescribed Ivermectin to me. She was saying that she didn't like the mRNA shot for me. I'm waiting, and taking Ivermectin weekly, until I get to hear the opinions of all my medical providers, and what ever I can get from other sources (preferably peer reviewed). From what I've learned; mRNA may not be such a good idea.

That's what I'm doing. I'll take the Ivermectin and other vitamins only If I get sick. Taking D3 everyday. I haven't been sick for years.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

You can't make this shart up.

Unless you can, and post a vid on ytube, of course.
Meanwhile the #ing pollution is actually killing us.

Thanks for nuthin, I guess.

edit on 7-5-2021 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Just the fact that they are pushing this stuff on people, spending billions of dollars on ‘vaccine campaigns’, offering new car raffle tickets, free beers, even money for ppl to take this frankenshot should be enough to give anyone pause.

They have proved over the last year, and even before then, that people’s health and well being is not the issue. This whole COVID thing is about nothing more than keeping and expanding their own power and control over the populace, and also maybe getting started on that first commandment on the Georgia guidestones.

I feel bad for the millions of idiots who are gonna basically die from a bad case of aids. Some of my family included.

Who exactly are you calling an idiot? I mean is it all the Doctors with PHD's? Serious question, because I think it would be hard to have a majority of these Doctors all on one side to create this evil genocide.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't see Pharma admitting it was wrong or criminal. The government is so heavily invested with the narrative it cannot possibly admit wrong doing or incompetence.

Men go mad in herds, but recover their senses only one by one.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This is one of the most important threads right now.
Really hope the message finally gets out (but not holding my breath).

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

originally posted by: Bearack

If that were true then wearing a condom would breed ultra-Herpes capable of burning through a condom. And having police would breed super villains with laser vision and a third hand so that they can beat their meat while holding a gun and a bag of swag.

Vaccines don't do that because they're very specifically targeted at a single virus.

You’re talking out of your backside here, and worse yet you know it!

Here's the thing. I can prove what I am saying using decades of established mainstream science.

Here are some links explaining super bugs and their evolution.

www.cdc.gov...

www.scientificamerican.com...

academic.oup.com...

Now rather than throwing insults around how about you provide even a single reputable link to back up what you say. And by that I men someone who isn't a quack anti vaxer.

Then do tell, if science is such a factor, then why did Ivermectin never get introduced as an alternative to mRNA vaccines, considering there have been over 30 peer reviewed studies and about 270 active trials through the world were the effectiveness against SARS-COV2 and cut infections and deaths by 75%??

Peer-reviewed study: Ivermectin cuts COVID infections, deaths by 75%

Are Medical Journals Withholding Publication of Ivermectin Studies?

Now, that is a question I'd like to see a 'real' answer to. My PC Doctor has prescribed Ivermectin to me. She was saying that she didn't like the mRNA shot for me. I'm waiting, and taking Ivermectin weekly, until I get to hear the opinions of all my medical providers, and what ever I can get from other sources (preferably peer reviewed).

From what I've learned; mRNA may not be such a good idea.

In fairness to mRNA research, it's been fairly fluent in cancer clinical research for nearly 20 years (now entering phase III in some research) and in some cases, highly effect in that it re-teachs the immune system to once again remind t-cells that the cancer cells are a foreign body and they start combating them once again. I've seen terminal patients go into full remission while others, did not work at all. That's why we have specific target therapy protocols to figure out these nuances of why it's so effective with some patients, and absolute catastrophic results for others.

That being said, I'm fairly confident that mRNA technology has never been used as a vaccine, at which it's not really a vaccine, it's just programing your messenger RNA to to create the protein spike which then creates an immune response through antibody creation.

The question, however, is what is the long term effects of this re-program as we have extremely limited data points to and no understanding of the long term effect.

As I mentioned before, mRNA has been in cancer clinical trials for nearly 20 years, and VERY few have made it to FDA approval to date.

As I work in the field, I would absolutely take the vaccine if we are using FDA standards and the vaccine went through all phases of testing and data collection and was approved. Yet, we are at least 2 years from even being remotely close to qualify for FDA approval.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destal

It's completely false with absolutely zero credible evidence to back it up. This # is getting old.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I have been a long time lurker and this is the post that got me to come out of hiding. Thank you for posting this.

I didn't get the shot and after watching this, I am even happier I didn't.

Most of my family and friends got it.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What’s false brotha? That the OP says the Vaccine is bad for You?

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

It's completely false with absolutely zero credible evidence to back it up. This # is getting old.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
What’s false brotha? That the OP says the Vaccine is bad for You?

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

What's false is that mRNA can't alter your DNA because RNA lacks the ability to replicate itself, or to write it's own code onto DNA. Doing something like that would require advanced genetic engineering technology that's still in its infancy.

What the OP is suggesting is that we're injecting people with something that's more advanced than we actually have. This is the equivalent of accusing a white police officer of killing an unarmed black man using a portable laser canon. Or saying that BLM are setting up protest camps on the moon.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
I'm one of those idiots with the Moderna vaccine. When will I die? Will Safemoon hit a dollar before then? Because that payout would buy me one hell of a funeral.
A dollar? I'll be happy with 1 cent. I have a few hundred millions safemoon.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What's false is that mRNA can't alter your DNA because RNA lacks the ability to replicate itself, or to write it's own code onto DNA. Doing something like that would require advanced genetic engineering technology that's still in its infancy.

Funny thing is, the people who complain about this update are likely to profit the most.

edit on 8-5-2021 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Ok a simple search would back up what I'm saying but seen as you have to be spoon fed I'll post it for you.

Spoon fed?

You made a wild statement, I expect you to cook me a three course meal and to serve it to me while dressed as a maid. Telling me to do my own research is you admitting that you didn't do yours otherwise you'd just copy and paste your original source right in there.

The link that you put in doesn't address what I was saying, or what the OP was saying and it doesn't support what you were saying. In fact it provides such an overly simplified version that it barely says anything at all. That's the thing with "Googling" it often only gives you an overview.

Try this link for size www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... It supports what I was saying and in a lot more detail.

It has nothing to do with other bacteria competition,

See the above link.

When you have 200 types of bacteria competing for resources and humans come along and wipe out 199 of them with an anti-bacterial agent, that one surviving strain that is able to survive that agent will suddenly find that it has all of the resources and none of the competition. That one strain can exchange DNA with other strain, passing on the anti-biotic resistance.

Except that's not how an mRNA vaccine does things, so an mRNA vaccine won't cause covid to become self aware and demand voting rights. The OP probably doesn't believe the contents of the video, simply watching the Discovery channel enough will tell you that it doesn't make sense. The OP is probably just posting it here to stir up trouble because some people find that funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join