It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I am sure he feels something alright, most be the side effects of the injection getting in the cells of his brain now. People will go crazy when the body starts to fight all that synthetic replicating crap invading every cell of the body.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Well, I am pushing the envelope a LOT in my understanding how this all works, but I would think that if a virus is using a particular spike protein to effect an attachment to a target cell via it's ACE2 receptor, aren't those target cell receptors already primed to receive attachments from some beneficial cells by design? In other words, aren't those receptors on those cells for a needful reason?

It seems so....But full disclaimer here, I could be off on the understanding here, take it with a grain of salt please:

"ACE2 helps modulate the many activities of a protein called angiotensin II (ANG II) that increases blood pressure and inflammation, increasing damage to blood vessel linings and various types of tissue injury. ACE2 converts ANG II to other molecules that counteract the effects of ANG II." ......."The main role of ACE2 is to break down angiotensin II into molecules that counteract angiotensin II’s harmful effects; but if the virus occupies the ACE2 ‘receptor’ on the surface of cells, then its role is blunted . Link

Adverse Effects: "Angiotensin II treated patients are at an increased risk of thromboembolic events. There was a higher incidence of arterial and venous thrombotic and thromboembolic events in patients who received angiotensin II compared to placebo treated patients in the ATHOS-3 study [13% (21/163 patients) vs. 5% (8/158 patients)] "Link

Basically "Thromboembolic" refers to blood clots, it is definitely a stretch here, but if the spike proteins off the Corona Virus are blocking the ACE 2 receptor and thus increases the amount of Angiotensin II present, and patients who are given increased Angiotensin II treatments are at risk for blood clots might it not be possible that the Vaccine Spike Proteins could be doing the same by blocking the ACE 2 receptor, and thus causing some of these blood clots ?

Conversely, I've seen two articles which argue against this which I cannot find anymore. One argued that the Moderna Vaccine didn't produce full Spike Proteins, only partial ones and thus shouldn't affect the ACE 2 receptor. Another article pointed out that the vaccines are administered into the muscle, and thus should be localised to that location and not in the blood stream......yet here we are with blood clots.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know what's funny? You got it completely backwards the study is suggesting the vaccine helps protect you from damage by the corona virus.

Here is the study the article uses

www.ahajournals.org...

Here is the quote from the study

This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury.

So get the shot or risk pulmonary damage by getting covid. Pays if you read the study and not misinterpret the study.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here is the thing. It's that a biased comment they added, or did they find it in the research?

It has been normal for a while now for researchers to add in a lot of their research their own biased opinions as if they were fact. Such as for example research finding that underwater volcanoes have been found to have been melting Antarctica, but even though it wasn't part of the research a lot of researchers have added their biased opinion as well that "they still believe/think the large majority of climate change is induced by humans", even though nowhere in the research did they actually prove that.

So it could very well be a biased opinion and not a fact.

edit on 12-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know what's funny? You got it completely backwards the study is suggesting the vaccine helps protect you from damage by the corona virus.

You know what's funny? It's that why so many people have been damaged and even killed after getting the vaccines?...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join