It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Prophectic signs that point to the end times

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA
Mention Christ to them...

Watch for subtle signs. Draw close to God and ask for assistance. Recently Both my son and I have seen something we never believed was possible. Their pupils can change sometimes. I spoke to the mailman for 20 minutes and almost asked if he was wearing contacts, but I didnt. I also sensed that he at sometime became aware that I could see the different shape, and was concerned. A girl sent my son a picture, and her eyes were exactly the same. He confronted her, and she admitted that she worshipped Satan. She wanted to date him, and she was absolutely gorgeous. He said Hell No!

People described the same phenomenon long ago, but I thought they were lying. They werent.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

do a little search on the effect of glyphosate on desertification - then add the bowls of incense that burn up one 3rd of all green grasses and kill the sea life, etc. incense is chemical warfare in general, but this is a HUGE piece of it

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Of course there is the fact that the Jews believe that the End Times has to Terminate by their Sabbatical year 6000

~in this global community accepted Calendar year of 2021~

So with Jewish Calendar reckoning, the 7 year End-Time era, must occur within the next 218 years,
Before Jewish Sabbatical Year 6,000 even begins

* this coming Sept7 - 26th (2021) begins Jewish Year 5782

(i still lean towards 2046 the year of the Sun micro-Nova event)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Here's another tid-bit to chew on about the end-times .... some thoughts on 666

has anyone considered the disease/virus "C O V I D" ... a casual Study by a thoughtful CT'er would immediately recognize that the Name is almost Totally made of Roman Numerals... the C = 100, the O is a Zero which was more or less promoted by Babylonians, the V = 5, the I looks much like the number 1 (without the barb) and D = 500'

so by my deduction of Roman numerals COVID = 100 + O + 5 + I + 500 totals 606
which leaves only a missing 6 each 10s to be found in the gene/virus/pandemic to obtain the final number of 6 6 6

any suggestions ?
See -> Rome again rises to the forefront, in the outdated Revived Roman Empire meme about the Beast Empire and its' sudden prevalence on world community

Was COVID purposely rendered in Roman Numerals to mock the victims of the engineered virus/disease?
the elites give ironic clues all the time
edit on th31162049989108512021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

In some versions of Revelation the number is 616.

And from Matthew 24 and the fig tree parables. If the restoration of Israel in 1948 is a end time event and a fig leaf of the parable then the "generation" reference could be a 80 year time period.

May 15 2028 would appear to be an approximate end date to the Apocalypse and the starting date of the 1000 year reign of the saints.

So May 15 2021 is the approximate start of the 7 years?
edit on 8-5-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join