It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Prophectic signs that point to the end times

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

However, we are now getting warnings from WHO that the current pandemic ("Pestilence") is leading the world "into a very, very dark period." If we can't stop India falling apart, we need to look there, I think, for the first signs of War and Famine.

Sure India and Pakistan have had their flashpoints in the past. One could say for the last 2 years Australia at the insistence of the US has been egging China on.

When was the last time you looked at the US $ bill. So much symbolic references, many wars fought and created by them why not call the whole of the US the anti- Christ?

What I find hardest if as they say the "dark one" is cunning, you will be given a choice to accept the mark. Now most people aren't stupid, so the anti-Christ cant be very smart forcing an in your face choice to take the mark. And if we're forced to take the mark, short of worldwide instances of miracles happening simultaneously. what sort of a Hobsons choice are we getting. Not pretty nice of a Creator who is pro-free will.

If there will be wholesale slaughter of Christians, surely God will provide a few Jesus/s to do a feeding of the Fish and Loaves miracles? I mean he fed a few in the New Testament and they didnt have the Bible, imagine how many miracle workers/feeders will be needed tomorrow?

Sadly the world was pretty much Christian prior to WW1 - and look how much cannon fodder the ruling Elite wasted, so many souls fighting war caused by Royalty/Cousins in Europe reshaping the Geopolical map? Why didnt Go prevent WW1.

This Creator/demiurge saw the creation of Israel beginning with a Balfour Declaration and the bankrupting of Germany giving rise to Hitler and Stalin and more atrocities easily killing 50` million people.

All we've had is death in the last 2000 years. Funny how everytime civilization rises it reaches a peak then comes crashing again. I would say there are darker forces at play than the anti-Christ/Devil/Satan whatever name is fashionable` this week.

I see a short World War happening to reset the $US with the Chinese yuan. All preplanned by mere mortals, with a guiding hand of the "unnamed ones"

A more accurate forecasting method would be looking at Kondratiev Waves

en.wikipedia.org...

Now if I was a smart cookie like Constantine and wanted the Roman Empire to continue I would Christianity and Co-opt it - exactly what happened with his Councils, and so Old Rome still Rulels

Rev 6:9

“How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

Pretty much the above encapsulates what Jesus said give unto Caesar whats Caesars and unto God whats Gods.
Patience for an afterlife based on faith. And the wheel keeps turning round and round

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Exactly, the cynic in me says that they were inspired by the devil, but I dont believe in a devil either. So Would put it down as inspired by a monopolist capitalist wishing to retain power and status quo.

Put another way Bibles were purged by communists because you dont want people having hope, but if you read it in another way it could be seen as an instruction manual on how to fool "most of the people most of the time" ie like Animal farm the same tool ( Bible ) could be used for a new Dictator to usurp the last

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Pink Floyd Wishing you were here.

More to do with Syd Barrets fall into insanity than satanism.

And disciplinary remains mercifully
Yes and um, I'm with you Derek, this star nonsense
Yes, yes
Now which is it?
I am sure of it
So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell?
Blue skies from pain?
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a leading role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears
Wish you were here

The machine that Floyd talk about is more akin to the Technological Society we're trapped in well documented by Ellul

www.amazon.com.au...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Each of you are powerful beings of light trapped in the flesh. You are eternal, and they want to keep you as a source to feed off of

If by this you mean like the Matrix I would say you're spot on. They feed on fear.

some humans appear to have a different race spirit inside. Serpent race

Quite possible and likely. However traditionally the Serpent is aligned with Wisdom in most cultures, barring Genesis

They are communicating this message all around us daily and think its funny. They are stating that we only think we are in charge.

OF course they are. Theres only a few 000's of them and we are billions. However as has been shown through 911 and the faked weapons of mass destruction/Iraq lies it doesnt take much to get people to war again.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well some say that "they have to warn us before doing it to get implied consent" as a Universal Law.

If we go along with it because of free choice we have consented to be slaves

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Josephus? Surely with your extensive studies you should know he is the only historian who attests to a Jesus figure

You cant refute that Nero was an anti Christ

For an Empire that were so meticulous with records you'd think Jesus would have been a more mentioned figure.

Visit the Vatican and try to sell me that Rome faded by drinking water from Lead pipes alone.

Have you read this "All Roads Lead To Rome"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is even before we discuss St John and how he may have been influenced by Ergot poisonings or maybe fungal mould, not too much of a imaginative stretch when you're in a prison

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
where does the Noahid laws agreement come in?

Uniting the United Nations with Seven Noahide Laws
Diplomats, Delegates, and Emissaries Gather at UN Headquarters for
"One People, One World" Conference
UNITED NATIONS, New York (June 10, 2013) –

The Institute of Noahide Code is a UN-accredited NGO dedicated to spreading
awareness of the Seven Noahide Laws, which all peoples of the world are obligated
to follow. It takes its guidance from the inspiring vision of the Lubavitcher Rebbe,
who understood the inherent power of these laws to unite the nations of the world.

www.un.org...
The Starting of their own UN and all

ISRAEL AND 70 NATIONS OF THE WORLD

originally I read 70 nations signed an agreement, can't find that

And recently at the last of September, the Sanhedrin hosted a conference of the Organization of 70 Nations in Israel at which representatives of several nations attended.

Where the Sanhedrin was attempting to bring together the nations in a common belief in the past covenants of law they say where established with mankind at the time of Noah according to Jewish tradition, thus they call them the Noahide laws.

And at the conference the Sanhedrin was holding, it culminated in an animal sacrifice made by representatives of the nations on the Mount of Olives, in which they said it was to renew the covenant made by Noah upon leaving the Ark.

Where they did a complete animal sacrifice, with that sacrifice happening and filmed on the Mount of Olives, with the animal’s throat slit and the sacrifice made as a burnt offering upon an altar that was built exclusively by non-Jews who were said to observe the Noahide laws.

signsofthelastdays.org...

The pope has been working with all of these people they have a meeting this month but since way back they all agreed to "save the World"

A bold plan for Pope Francis, Bill Gates to save the world
Published: June 26, 2014 at 7:21 a.m. ET
www.marketwatch.com...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

How did I miss this - WOW

Next I'll read somewhere that the Protocals of Zion weren't a forgery after all. But by then it'll be too late.

We'll be working for an UBI like Winston Smith in George Orwells 1984

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

the Beast of Revelation does not make an appearance until after the "Four Horsemen", and we haven't had that experience yet. Though it's just possible that we might be at the beginning of it.

We are actually at either the end of the third horseman or the be beginnings of the fourth. Without writing a book, the horsemen do not come at once... they come in sequence, and each one has specifics that tie the rider to a particular figure leading a country (that country symbolized by the horse the rider is on). In addition, each horseman is revealed as a seal is broken, indicating a chronological progression which cannot start until the Lamb of God (Jesus of Nazareth) is slain. Only the slain Lamb of God was found worthy to open the book.
  • The white horse has a rider with a bow who engages in conquest, and the color white indicates purity toward Israel. This would be Napoleon of France, who conquered the known world at the time before being defeated. At the height of his conquest he took Israel with the intent to return it to the Jewish people (hence the white color), but his defeat came before he could act on that intention.

A further confirmation can be found in the fact that the bow in question is not a bow as in a bow and arrow; it is not a weapon. The actual word used is toxon, which refers to a bow made of fabric... in other words, the bow in question is more like a bow on a present or a bow tie than a weapon. This is a very common misunderstanding and also implicates Napoleon: his dress was elaborate and decorative in the extreme.

• The rider on the red horse carries a war sword, a much larger implement than that carried by the white rider. His description is that he takes peace from the earth and kills with the sword. This is an apt description of Germany's Adolph Hitler, especially since his killing was pointed at the Jewish people primarily.

• The rider on the black horse is carrying a pair of scales, the same kind of scales that Lady Liberty holds. The scales are symbolic of the United States of America, and the voice crying out speaks of buying and selling. That is obviously a referral to the USA, although I cannot put my finger on exactly who this rider is. This tells me he is yet to come, but I do believe he will appear soon. Whoever he is, he will cause great financial distress among the Jewish people.

• The fourth horse is not exactly pale as translated... it is pale green. The actual word used is chlōros, which is the same Greek word from which we today get words such as chlorine, chloroform, chloride, chlorophyll... The element chlorine is quite toxic and is pale green in color, the color of disease. This rider is given power over a fourth of mankind and proceeds to kill with sickness and death. I believe this to be a ruler of China, as China holds nearly a fourth of the world's population and we all know they experiment with biological weapons.

I also believe this to be the same occurrence that Daniel saw in Daniel 8, represented by the ram with two horns (leaders). I also believe Gabriel to be accurate when he says the leader of the force which defeats the ram will be the King of Grecia (Greece). This indicates that the he-goat (which is the plural use of the word) will be a coalition of the EU, not led by the United States.
All this tells me that we are not yet to the Tribulation; we have one more World War to go. The OP, however, is correct in that the signs are appearing quickly. All this could work out in a matter of months or less, or it could take decades.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I know people have been thinking about the word Corona being Crown and what it may mean. I have not researched any of it but interesting the crown and the sting being vaccinations leading to catastrophe.

1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. 5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

or the revelations 9

The sting being vaccinations

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

A further confirmation can be found in the fact that the bow in question is not a bow as in a bow and arrow; it is not a weapon. The actual word used is toxon, which refers to a bow made of fabric... in other words, the bow in question is more like a bow on a present or a bow tie than a weapon. This is a very common misunderstanding and also implicates Napoleon: his dress was elaborate and decorative in the extreme.

Toxon wiki
"The ancient Greek archer's tool of war was the toxon, a word for both bow and arrow. ... Toxikon was the word for a poison-tipped arrow, but over time, the word came to refer to the poison itself. By the time the word was adopted into Latin as toxicum, it had shrugged off its ballistic origins and just meant “poison"

His description is that he takes peace from the earth and kills with the sword. This is an apt description of Germany's Adolph Hitler, especially since his killing was pointed at the Jewish people primarily.

or Ghengis Khan wiki

At its peak, it covered some 9 million square miles (23 million square km) of territory, making it the largest contiguous land empire in world history.

chlorine is quite toxic and is pale green in color,

wiki

On April 22, 1915, German forces shock Allied soldiers along the western front by firing more than 150 tons of lethal chlorine gas against two French colonial divisions at Ypres, Belgium. This was the first major gas attack by the Germans, and it devastated the Allied line.

Or quite possibly China although if extensive could trigger a nuke war?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

All this tells me that we are not yet to the Tribulation

Tribulation:
Try selling that to the post depression world of 1929/33 or to the the victims of Stalin, Pol Pot, the Armenian Genocide and the Jewish Holocaust, I would say they lived a tribulation.

But I do agree with other posters that we're not quite there yet

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: ntech

Something else to consider Are the prophesies of Daniel on repeat? I would say it looks like it. If you make a timeline of the early events of the Apocalypse according to Daniel it would appear he's gone 3 for 3. So far it looks like this.

IF as according to
bible.org... already happened

On repeat - surely it would0 need another prophecy within the Bible? What word salad are you attempting?

And it would also appear that this Sun, Moon, and stars event

Anytime anyone brings up astrology on ATS they're branded as practicing witchcraft? Why do you get a free pass?

Well in Daniel 8-19 it says this.

19And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

End of what specifically?

And Daniel 11-6
6And in the end of years they shall join themselves together;

So what is the end Daniel is speaking of? If you look at the Daniel 9 prophecy it turns out he gives a timeline on the Apocalypse. 70 weeks of years. And those are broken up as 7, 62, and 1. Is that then finished up? No. Look at verse 9-24.

24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

That doesn't look like the prophecy is finished.

And then there is what Jesus Christ says in Luke 21 and Matthew 24.

Verse 24 says this.
24And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

It would seem Jesus Christ is implying there would be a period of time here before the end comes. And in Matthew 24 again he mentions that there would be a length of time before the end.

4And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And then in verse 15 it says this.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

Where is that mentioned? Daniel 11-31. And then he makes this interesting statement.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Where would you find a carcass in end time prophecy? ...... Daniel 8. In the ram and goat prophecy once the ram is dead what do you have? A carcass.

It would seem Jesus Christ himself is predicting future fulfillments of the Daniel prophesies.

edit on 5-5-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Some humans appear to have a different race spirit inside. Serpent race. They hate us, and pose around us to misguide us. To keep us comfortably numb. Dont fall for it!

How does one identify these serpent-race creatures? How does one recognize posers that seek to misguide?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Most people will want to take the mark. Most people will be fallen away and not see it for what it is or it will be attached to a figure of such charisma that they'll want to be associated with it - an ultimate cult of personality. It's even possible that most will think we have achieved Heaven on Earth through this figure, and we'll get something akin to the current masking hysteria where it's not enough for one person to wear a mask to protect themselves and you see people shaming those who choose not to or cannot for various reasons because those people not wearing them is somehow a massive danger too.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

OK thanks meant no insult about word salad

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

YEah not buying it - but I respect your opinion.

we have achieved Heaven on Earth through this figure,

Only a fool would ever believe heaven on Earth can be achieved unless you're living in some remote Amazon jungle or New Zealand rainforest. But I get you're talking about "material riches"

My biggest concern is the Hobsons Choice/Free will conundrum you didnt address
My

What I find hardest if as they say the "dark one" is cunning, you will be given a choice to accept the mark. Now most people aren't stupid, so the anti-Christ cant be very smart forcing an in your face choice to take the mark. And if we're forced to take the mark, short of worldwide instances of miracles happening simultaneously. what sort of a Hobsons choice are we getting. Not pretty nice of a Creator who is pro-free will.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Its more of a gut feeling sense of dread when near to these vampires.

gods of eden by william bramley.pdf Free PDF - great easy to digest reading sums up a lot thats been happening over the last few 1000 years

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Only a fool ... or a progressive. Isn't that what they've always been after? Utopia? Heaven on Earth?

This whole struggle has always been between God and Satan with Satan using mankind as his proxies. It was him who deceived Eve and then Adam into eating the fruit and gaining the knowledge of good and evil that we might think ourselves as gods. To what purpose? Setting us up to think we could do it ourselves better than Him, without Him, to further Satan's own rebellion against God's sovereignty.

And God allows it to winnow out the faithful.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join