It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infra Red Footage Of Yowie (Aussie Bigfoot) - Very Compelling!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

where you can clearly see the muscles in the leg flexing as it walks

Latex covered foam.
Works every time.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Hey everyone,

I'm somewhat new to the topic of Yowies (what we call the Sasquatch or Bigfoot in Australia) having only recently in the past few months started looking in to reports, sightings, videos, audio reports from witnesses etc.

From what I have read, seen and heard I believe there is an indisputable case to be made that there is something out there in the Australian bush that can be described as a bi-pedal hominid that is undocumented in an official capacity however, is well known about in many circles.

In my region of Australia, the indigenous peoples refer to them as doolagah's and the term is used quite extensively by many nations up and down the Australian east coast. My indigenous mates talk about them as fact and conject that there are actually two types - the big ones and the small ones. Some nations believe the small ones are their spiritual guides but I digress.

In the following video, produced by Australian Yowie Research the crew captured what appears to be two yowies behind a tree and one bending down to....do something on the ground on infra red camera at night time. The footage is quite compelling and probably the best I have seen from anywhere in the world. This from the northern Australian state of Queensland in the hinterland of the Gold Coast region - a purported hotspot for Yowie activity, encounters and sightings.

If you wish to watch the full video, I do recommend it as it is quite enjoyable and can be seen here;

Link To Video

If you would like to skip to the part where the footage starts being shown and discussed then skip to 19:06.

I was trying to get a screen grab of the best still I could capture however, you really need to watch the video to see the movement and shape of this creature properly so to avoid doing this incredible footage an injustice I will just encourage you to watch the footage.

Pretty sure I am not allowed to link to the Australian Yowie Research website however, strongly recommend that anybody interested in the topic finds it. The site includes an interactive map of all reported sightings, encounters, videos, newspaper articles etc. since European settlement in Australia.

Their YT channel is also fantastic with animated, audio witness reports coming out regularly.

I think this is either the biggest hoax bestowed upon the community or the most compelling footage yet and, due to the amount of work and sheer hours invested by the AYR team believe it to be the latter.

What do you reckon ATS?

I read your thread with an Australian accent and that for sure made it much more intriguing lol. I will be jumping into the video shortly.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Latex covered foam.
Works every time.

Lol Every time? Glad you spotted it cause I never heard that
excuse before. Dude that's funny!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just watched the entire video. Very cool and I mean it looks legit. But god damn I can't help but think of the crazy bastards out in the mountains, especially Australia!! lol.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

In 1967 no less.. Yup .

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Using a camera, to record the scene captured by a camera, then uploaded to youtube, makes it less than compelling to me. I mean, why not upload the video itself? As far as Steve, I fing him a great speaker and sometimes entertaining at that. I also find him to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder against an entire host of "researchers". I have watched many of his videos and some he claimed as evidence, to me that like anyone elses, falls short. He talks much of David Paulides, but I have read arguments against his "research" into the missing as well - compelling, against his David's, research for those books. Just my opinions here.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Just watched the entire video. Very cool and I mean it looks legit. But god damn I can't help but think of the crazy bastards out in the mountains, especially Australia!! lol.

Some big steelees over there for sure.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: oloufo

but honestly, is it really realistic that such large creatures/animals roam the forests unnoticed without ever being filmed?

Truly I have no interest in trying to prove anything to you. I'll say they aren't
un noticed by a damn site. And the Patterson Gimlin film 1967 has never
been debunked. In fact the evolution of technology has only helped to confirm
it's authenticity. That the subject in the film is a large Bi-pedal up right walking
hairy humanoid. so whether or not you can wrap your head around it. They're
out there. And you're a dying breed.

When you see those up close, taking pictures is the furthest thing on your mind. If my friend had a dash cam running that night, we, right here, would have the closest pictures ever made public. He saw its face, and the expression it was making. He saw long ultra muscular legs and arms. Only the round portion of the face didnt have hair. The face was old man/ but maybe slightly ape like. Not an ape or bear though , for sure.

If my friend hesitated to pull his phone out for a picture, he would have disappeared right over the cliff, in a single truck accident. Thats what he was afraid of. It ran into the woods at a hairpin turn, as if to confront and cut him off. He saw the arms, and was certain that thing could easily grab hold and flip his lifted Toyota 4wd off the mountain cliff. I think the height of it was well over 7 foot, and super muscular.

The people in the remote areas know they are there. They hear them at night, and see signs of them. One thing he told me, was that he thought they were extra dimensional, and were not necessarily here all the time.

I know he told the truth. He was scared and upset just telling me about it. We spoke for a long time, and he showed me the exact spot on Earth Google where it was

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: oloufo
of course i know this clip. its not debunked thats right but for me it looks like a guy in a gorilla costume with sticks to let the arms look longer.

There are zoomed-in analysis videos where you can clearly see the muscles in the leg flexing as it walks. See this gif I made, for example. There's no way that's a suit.

Or the fabric of the costume moving with the leg....

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I don’t know about you. But every time I step down, it looks like my knee blew out. And somehow the front of my knee cap becomes visible from the side without pivoting by body or leg.

Note. Added. And the back of my knees and calf billows out like it has trapped air...
edit on 4-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added

edit on 4-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If Bigfoot existed, my redneck cousin would have had one for a pet.

Wake me up when there is a Bigfoot King show. A show with a bunch of white trash and their bigfeet pets.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I would bring a big rifle. One of those things would certainly bring at least 50 million dollars at auction.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I watched the video and read the thread.

It's clear that critical thinking went out the window.

First, they made a disclaimer that they normally don't upload to their YT in this fashion, but due to the nature of what they found and filmed, thought it best to upload immediately with minimum editing.

Secondly, they're in a remote part of Australia.

Thirdly, the sticks are a compelling thing and after the visit, sticks found were broken and even bigger ones stabbed into the ground as the team recollected on the way in and out.

In my opinion, they saw something, but were than either warned them or warned others that Humans are in the area.

In the doc, the idea that these Yowies "hug" the tree when Humans are in the area, thus trying to blend in, was a creepy realization.
Most people aren't critical of the Trees as they pan their surroundings, rather, looking for something out of the ordinary. Because of this, perhaps we can't find them, maybe because they're extremely camouflage and staring us in the face.

So either these dudes faked it, or this is the real deal.

Any criticism on the upload and YT are meritless, focus on what's presented.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I know he told the truth. He was scared and upset just telling me about it. We spoke for a long time, and he showed me the exact spot on Earth Google where it was

It happens so quickly.. Patterson was very lucky to surprise one in that river bed.
What your friend describes is exactly what's in that film. The exact description
that also gets reported thousands of times every year. I won't argue with anyone
who refuses their existence. The First Nations have been telling us for two
hundred years not to go into certain parts of the woods. And what they were
warning us about they say look to steal women and children. Again they
describe exactly what your friend also saw what is in that film and
what thousands are seeing.

In BC the only skeptics are visitors.
If you live up there most people are far beyond debating their
existence. It's common knowledge in most every town outside the
big cities. The only skeptics left to this topic don't want to know
they are real. Just having to accept such a truth scares the crap
out of them. And I don't blame them. For people who do run into
one of these things? It's a "Game changer" as they describe it. It
changes everything for them. I understand the fear of monsters.
That fear should be in their hearts because the monsters are out
there.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You

Thirdly, the sticks are a compelling thing and after the visit, sticks found were broken and even bigger ones stabbed into the ground as the team recollected on the way in and out.

I was wondering who was playing with my pens and markers.

Manipulated sticks are evidence of manipulated sticks, but meaningless in the identity who manipulated them. Unless you have hair and blood for DNA
edit on 4-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Sasquatch no write.

Sasquatch no pen.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Me, being rather pedantic, find this video very, very dodgy. one thing sticks out a mile. Why, oh why don't they show the complete footage??? All we see is the "compelling" part of one of them bending over, the same bit over and over. Where is the footage immediately before? Where is the footage of them making off after a man approached? If you can't see ALL the footage, good and bad, it leads to the thought of a fix.
And I believe they, or something, exists.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I would bring a big rifle. One of those things would certainly bring at least 50 million dollars at auction.

My son and I discussed driving to that spot and having a look around. I told him I will be carrying my 50 mag, and he said "oh you cant. they will smell it ." I decided not to go......

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A good friend/business associate of mine (going on 30 years) told me of an encounter he had as a teen camping in Utah. He and a friend were walking a dirt road down to a lake to go fishing when one stepped out of the forest about 20 yards in front of them. It started across the road, paused and looked right at them, then bounded full speed to the other side and up the wooded mountainside making a hellacious racket of howls and broken tree branches. They both practically crapped their pants and dropped their gear and ran. He said it was easily eight feet tall or more. He literally gets goosebumps when he retells the story to this day.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

There certainly are a lot of crazy bastards in regional Australia.

Check this guy out, they call him "The Button Man" as he fashions buttons and ear plugs from deer antlers.

The Age: The Button Man Could Be Key To Mounting Mountain Mystery

Four people in 12 months went missing within a 60km radius of his camp. One guy was out camping and doing some photography....he then got home, checked his camera and seen a picture of him asleep in his own tent! He makes a game out of stalking hunters and just showing up at camps out of the darkness undetected.

I was on a camping trip way up in the high country about 1300 meters above sea when my mates told me about this guy...I exclaimed "F off! How old do you think I am!?" only to come home and read about him.

Crazy bastards indeed...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join